iHome Color Changing Bluetooth Rechargable Mini Speaker - Grey uploaded by Chelsey A.

BY IHOME

Bring the party wherever you go with the ibt73 expandable bluetooth rechargeable mini speaker. The ibt73 has two audio sources: bluetooth wireless audio streaming from your mobile device (ipad, iphone, ipod touch, android, blackberry smartphones) or direct line-in via the included cable and any device with a headphone jack. Color changing mode for fun, fabulous color effects. see more...

• Where Can I but this product?4 Answers
  • Whenever I buy a speaker like this, their battery dies to...6 Answers
Jaheim W.
Jacksonville, NC
This little can boom boom boom. I was surprised. I love it and its small where I can move it from one room to the next.
rosie C.
Perkasie, PA
Thesr are greatt... the color cgange is a nice touch. the volume us realllyyy loud so you can get your party pumpingg
francelis b.
Miami , FL
Goos sixe fro traveling , great for a nice picknic ... its´less tan a pounds ,,, my favorite to take to the bathroom
Without this speaker my phone isn't very loud. I enjoy being able to connect my phone via Bluetooth. It's very loud!
Chelsey R.
My daughter loves this and it's super portable with a great battery life. The rainbow lights are her favorite part.
Shanna G.
Denver, NC
Sounds amazing I can hear it when I take a shower perfectly and I can clean different rooms and not have to move it
Katerina B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I bought this speaker for my brother and he is in love with it. He really likes that it's Bluetooth and lights up.
Krista K.
Watertown, NY
Love this to carry around the house when i am cleaning. it surprisingly has great sound for being such a small item
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
Its some great speakers. I like to use this one for parties or when I am having I was to relax at home by myself.
Kristi J.
Lake Charles, LA
This little speaker can put out a lot of sound. I was given this speaker as a gift and I love it. It works great.
Kaity L.
Whenever I buy a speaker like this, their battery dies too quickly and eventually just stops working. How is the battery life of this iHome?
Maria I.
Where Can I but this product?