iHome Color Changing Bluetooth Rechargable Mini Speaker - Grey uploaded by Chelsey A.

BY IHOME

Bring the party wherever you go with the ibt73 expandable bluetooth rechargeable mini speaker. The ibt73 has two audio sources: bluetooth wireless audio streaming from your mobile device (ipad, iphone, ipod touch, android, blackberry smartphones) or direct line-in via the included cable and any device with a headphone jack. Color changing mode for fun, fabulous color effects. see more...

• Where Can I but this product?4 Answers
  • Whenever I buy a speaker like this, their battery dies to...6 Answers
Kaylyn M.
Great speaker for a great price. The battery lasts a long time! The quality of the sound is amazing. Would recommend. Easy to carry with you. Makes a great gift.
Jalessa D.
Cincinnati, OH
For such a little speaker it has a nice big boom of sound. Don't let the size fool you, it can compete with some of the bigger speakers and probably has a better quality of sound. Crystal clear sound no static.
Y O.
Sacramento, CA
Pretty good quality for such a tiny speaker. Good to use in a single room or living room for doing chores around the house. Might not be the best for loud parties.
Sami A.
I love this speaker. It may be small, but it is definitely loud. I love how it's small design can make it portable and easy to carry around. Great speaker overall.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
I was super impressed with the sound quality and how loud this speaker gets! I didn't expect such great performance, but it performed better than myexpectaions!
Mikayla N.
Buena Park, CA
This was a really great purchase!! I love the quality and volume that the little speaker produces!! and the cute colorful light is just a added amazing bonus!!
Shelby F.
Super cute little speaker, it's not too bad for the price either. Its convenient because it's so small, you can stick it in your bag and take it to the beach!
Grace E.
Greensboro, NC
This lil guy is like an instant party for my desk! The changing colors are super fun, and I love how I don't have to worry about wires and cords tangling up.
Natalia G.
Rego Park, NY
Perfect for what I use it for, mornings ! I get up, take a shower and get dressed with a little speaker, easy to move and volume not to throw a party..!
Angela Maria Y.
Lutz, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
I like this one its good quality for the money! I was skeptical at first but gave it a try. I use it for team meetings and gatherings. with my ipad mini.
Kaity L.
Whenever I buy a speaker like this, their battery dies too quickly and eventually just stops working. How is the battery life of this iHome?
Maria I.
Where Can I but this product?