iHome Color Changing Bluetooth Rechargable Mini Speaker - Grey uploaded by Chelsey A.

BY IHOME

Bring the party wherever you go with the ibt73 expandable bluetooth rechargeable mini speaker. The ibt73 has two audio sources: bluetooth wireless audio streaming from your mobile device (ipad, iphone, ipod touch, android, blackberry smartphones) or direct line-in via the included cable and any device with a headphone jack. Color changing mode for fun, fabulous color effects. see more...

• Where Can I but this product?4 Answers
  • Whenever I buy a speaker like this, their battery dies to...6 Answers
Cheryl P.
Anniston, AL
I bought this speaker for my daughters birthday and she has really loved it. She likes the use of it to decorate her room and the sound quality is better than I expected. Sometimes with small speakers the distort the sound, but these speakers have never done that.
Betsabel R.
Colton , CA
Techie Expert Level 3
Ihome Bluetooth mini speaker is fantastic. Great for on the go. So small but yet so loud and clear. The quality and sound in amazing. Nothing compares to other alternatives. It is worth every cent. I highly recommend this product. You will not be disappointed.
Garielle S.
Royal Oak, MI
This little speaker is fantastic, just don't loose the cord! you'll spend half the cost of a new speaker for a name brand replacement. The color changing mode is tons of fun and not super bright, then there are a couple of different color options and no light at well. When its opened up as pictured there is surprisingly strong bass and it can shake itself off or across a surface!
Jameliah V.
Mulberry, FL
I love these speakers so much. The color changing adds fun to any room or event. They are very light weight and portable. For their size they are very powerful and project sound excellently. I would definitely buy this again!
Jenny H.
Considering the low price and portability, the iHome Color Changing Bluetooth Rechargable Mini Speaker gets a three-star rating from me. The sound is not bad, but it is not as good as a generic speaker I got from Walmart for about the same price.
Melanie P.
East Liverpool, OH
I bought this at Walmart for my daughter for christmas and I am so impressed with this speaker. The price was affordable. It is easy to use and the sound quality is excellent. I would def recommend this product to other.
Dominic W.
Fayetteville, NC
I just bought this little gadget to listen to some music in the shower or bathtub. To be so little, it packs a nice little punch. Then at night, you can watch the lights change colors as you soak. Its loud and I hear very little treble noise when I turn up the volume through my phone. Awesome!
carissa c.
Christiana , TN
Love this thing. Great for outdoor trips. I strap it to my backpack every time I go kayaking or canoeing so I don't get my speaker or phone wet. It comes in handy for sure. It's loud and stays charged for a really long time.
Hannah M.
These are so cool. I saw these in the store and and gifting myself one for Christmas! The light changes color for party/mood effects without the annoying headache caused by a strobe light. Plays incredible sound connected with Bluetooth and can get very loud very quickly if needed.
Janai W.
Murfreesboro, TN
This speaker is so little and so loud. Surprisingly, this cheap little speaker has impressed me. I didn't think the speaker would last as long as it has, but it's been almost a year and I still love it.
Kaity L.
Whenever I buy a speaker like this, their battery dies too quickly and eventually just stops working. How is the battery life of this iHome?
Maria I.
Where Can I but this product?