iHome Color Changing Bluetooth Rechargable Mini Speaker - Grey uploaded by Chelsey A.

BY IHOME

Bring the party wherever you go with the ibt73 expandable bluetooth rechargeable mini speaker. The ibt73 has two audio sources: bluetooth wireless audio streaming from your mobile device (ipad, iphone, ipod touch, android, blackberry smartphones) or direct line-in via the included cable and any device with a headphone jack. Color changing mode for fun, fabulous color effects. see more...

• Where Can I but this product?4 Answers
  • Whenever I buy a speaker like this, their battery dies to...6 Answers
Samantha R.
Old Bridge, NJ
The perfect speaker especially for small settings. The Bluetooth and portability functions are nice.
Tori D.
Lawnside, NJ
Love the iHome color changing bluetooth speaker! It's light, portable, and has great sound quality!
Jenn E.
Visalia, CA
Got this for my birthday and I love it! So quite and small but gets quite loud! Very happy with it.
Amanda S.
Techie Expert Level 2
Absolutely love that it changes colors! So stinkin' cute. Great volume quality also. I'd recommend.
Amy G.
Port Hueneme, CA
Use for my at home yoga session because I don't have a stereo and I love how it's loud and last
Brenda F.
Woodstock, IL
Super cool and convenient speaker. It's portable so I can take it wherever I go which is great.
Meghan G.
Milton, FL
Has to be charged quite frequently i think, but i listen to too much music so thats my fault
Angela S.
San Francisco, CA
They are cute speakers and they are loud. I love using it and the changing colors is so fun.
Dallas D.
Ravenwood, MO
Loud. has get sound. Bass is amazing in it. I would recommend it for anyone that loves music.
Kristina E.
Seattle, WA
This is a great product! The battery last awhile and you can take this with you anywhere!
Kaity L.
Whenever I buy a speaker like this, their battery dies too quickly and eventually just stops working. How is the battery life of this iHome?
Maria I.
Where Can I but this product?