iHome Color Changing Bluetooth Rechargable Mini Speaker - Grey uploaded by Chelsey A.

BY IHOME

Bring the party wherever you go with the ibt73 expandable bluetooth rechargeable mini speaker. The ibt73 has two audio sources: bluetooth wireless audio streaming from your mobile device (ipad, iphone, ipod touch, android, blackberry smartphones) or direct line-in via the included cable and any device with a headphone jack. Color changing mode for fun, fabulous color effects. see more...

• Where Can I but this product?4 Answers
  • Whenever I buy a speaker like this, their battery dies to...6 Answers
Danielle C.
Warwick, RI
Works great! Sound is loud and clear. Highly recommended small and easy to take along with you. Fits in a pocket.
Anessa E.
The speaker works very well but mine was starting to mess up in a short amount of time. About less than a year.
Prisca J.
I actually brought this from my job and i thought it was going to be really loud. but thats not what happened.
angel j.
Fresno, CA
Holds the charge well and sounds good, using it replace the car radio and this has been a great replacement
Gao Joua V.
Anchorage, AK
I love it but I don't use it a lot. But it's totally worth it has such good quality and it's so small cute!
Tiera T.
Montgomery, AL
I don't own one but my friend does, and I consider it as a great product. We use it whenever we hang out
Vanessa G.
Newark , Nj
For something so small it's full of power I use it on vacation and everyone was able to enjoy the music
Molly M.
Dana Point, CA
They work well and are pretty neat. I think you can definitely find better speakers though for cheaper.
Jennifer A.
Lebanon, MO
I love this thing. I use it everywhere in my house. wherever my phone is that's where my speaker is.
Raylene A.
West Covina, CA
This is honestly the best to have in your purse and to take out while your hanging out with friends.
Kaity L.
Whenever I buy a speaker like this, their battery dies too quickly and eventually just stops working. How is the battery life of this iHome?
Maria I.
Where Can I but this product?