iHome Color Changing Bluetooth Rechargable Mini Speaker - Grey uploaded by Chelsey A.

BY IHOME

Bring the party wherever you go with the ibt73 expandable bluetooth rechargeable mini speaker. The ibt73 has two audio sources: bluetooth wireless audio streaming from your mobile device (ipad, iphone, ipod touch, android, blackberry smartphones) or direct line-in via the included cable and any device with a headphone jack. Color changing mode for fun, fabulous color effects. see more...

• Where Can I but this product?4 Answers
  • Whenever I buy a speaker like this, their battery dies to...6 Answers
Juliette D.
Staten Island, NY
Techie Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this speaker!! It is so clear when you are playing music on it, and since it is so small, it is easy to carry around with you while traveling. I also love how it changes colors because it makes it more fun to listen to music. It is also so easy to connect to your phone.
Brenna F.
Columbus, OH
This is an awesome speaker for the price - I got it at Bed, Bath, & Beyond for pretty cheap. It's very loud, and the sound quality does not diminish when you turn the volume up. I've had some other bluetooth speakers that did not have a good range or when you turn the volume up the sound quality gets poor. Plus, you can twist it shut and it's very portable, perfect for if you're just hanging out outside and want some music in the background or you don't have speakers at work!
Nina G.
San antonio, Tx
I love these speakers!! They are so loud and they change colors too. I love the way it looks in the dark when i go to sleep. I got these at walmart and was nervous because i don't have a iphone and was wondeeing if thwy would work with my samsung phone. They did work with all my devices from my tablets to my smartphones. Would get this again and again and again lol i really love how powerful the sound gets and how easy it is to use.
Jennilee K.
We purchased this speaker for my daughters. They love the fact that it changes colors to the music. It replaced one we have before that, that did the same thing. Being rechargeable, allows them to bring it around the house with them and not always having to plug it in to and electrical outlet. Syncing through Bluetooth is perfect for those days that all of our cords go missing! Great product
Chelsey A.
Wytheville, VA
I love love love my Bluetooth speaker! It's so convenient to be able to listen to music anytime, anywhere! I think this speaker looks really cool because it changes colors. The sound quality is great! It actually surprises me how long it stays charged, too! I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Ashley L.
Hoover, AL
Hands down the best Bluetooth budget speaker I have tried. I actually bought this on sale at Walmart one day for $21 and I'm glad I did! The sound quality is very good and depending on the sound these speakers get pretty loud. My only complaint is that the speakers lose quality as the batteries are starting to die and needs to be recharged.
Melissa R.
North Miami, FL
I used to always have this little guy with me everywhere. It's especially awesome to use at the beach. The sound quality is perfect and it's easy to just throw in your purse or beach bag and go and it can help liven up the mood for any get-together in need of some assistance party wise.
Crystal B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I absolutely love this speaker! The sound is amazing and fills a large room without distortion or losing sound quality. Our students love the colors changing. I like the option to expand the speaker for more base and love that you have an option for wired or Bluetooth connection. Also, it's very convenient to have one cord for charging and connecting, if needed. We can't recommend this speaker enough. For the price, irs amazing!
Taylor W.
Montague, MI
I cannot live without this. For starters it is super loud! and the bass is very strong, which I love. I love the fact it changes colors and lights up as well. The price is totally worth it because it's so small and compact but yet is very nice. Battery last a long time as well.
Sabrina S.
Coral Gables, FL
This is a really useful speaker that you can carry with you anywhere, and the lights are pretty cool. But the sound quality is not as good as a more expensive, high tech speaker like Bose. Also annoying that it doesn't have Bluetooth and you have to physically plus your phone in with a USB cable.
Kaity L.
Whenever I buy a speaker like this, their battery dies too quickly and eventually just stops working. How is the battery life of this iHome?
Maria I.
Where Can I but this product?