iHome AM/FM Radio for iPad

by iHome

#3 in Radios

Wake or sleep to iPod, iPhone, iPad. Universal dock to charge and play iPad, iPhone or iPod. Programmable snooze time.

Does this work with the iPhone 8 plus!?
Is this worth it?
Do you want this?
Start your review of iHome AM/FM Radio for iPad!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It has a USB in the back to accommodate the newer iPod/Phone models and I use it as my alarm clock everyday.in reviews
Its an ok product sound quality isn't that good wouldn't recommend this product to anyone not very goodin reviews
Anna C.
New Marshfield, OH
This ihome has great speakers so you can hear the music clearly. It also includes an alarm clock and many others great features. I recommend this as one of the best homes.
Mary S.
Altoona, PA
I bought this iHome when I finally decided it was time to get a new iPod... It is super clear and sounds amazing. My old iHome lasted quite a few years. I am impressed yet again on the brightness of the screens and the sound. Would recommend to anyone.
Richard B.
Yonkers, NY
I have had this radio for over a year. Sound is good and all features work well. The only thing that would make it better would be if it had bluetooth
Naiyeth V.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I I love this radio, I love it I use to listen to music connecting my ipod and iphone
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Techie Expert Level 1
These are great I had one and I loved mine! The sound quality is impressive and it is loud! It does take batteries.
SILVIA M.
Salinas, CA
I love this radio! It charges my iPod while playing music. The sound is really good.
Jey E.
Love this. I keep it in my living room and always play music from it. The speakers are great and loud! I need another one!
samantha M.
I love that you can use the newer models by using the use in the back! Has pretty good speakers and gets very loud.
Kayla J.
San Diego, CA
Great speaker!! Really works well throughout your house! A good price and well worth your money
Aubrey M.
Anderson, SC
#Backyardbash Absolutely love the ihome radio for the iPad , It gets super loud and is perfect for a backyard bash