iHome Alarm Clock For Your iPod uploaded by Anibal M.

BY IHOME

The ihome alarm clock with ipod dock lets you charge your ipod and listen to your favorite music tracks stored in the device at the same time. It has built-in speakers that deliver rich audio for a great listening experience from your ipod nano, ipod classic and ipod touch. You can easily control the display brightness for comfortable viewing. Includes a line-in jack that lets you connect and listen to other audio devices. see more...

• Is it really loud and does anyone know if it come in the ...1 Answers
  • What do you like about this product?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "They are on the more affordable spectrum and have decent sound quality and have a back up battery for a little extra reliability if the power were to go out." in 2 reviews
  • "meaning i have to power down my tablet before it will pair again with the phone which kinda stinks other than that it is a nice product and the sound quality is very good for such a small machine " in 1 review
  • "I was very excited about it until my first use, I was a little disappointed due to the fact that the volume isn't where I thought it would and should be especially for a alarm clock." in 1 review
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
Techie Expert Level 1
I loved my iHome! The speakers played the music so smoothly and loud when I needed it to be loud. I bought my iHome when it was on sale so it was not expensive at all. I love the fact that it was an alarm cloak as well. There were times when I needed to get up and the alarm clock woke me up with a loud alarm. It's easy to use and it came with a remote.
Lauren J.
Hyde Park, NY
First, my main issue with this unit is that you CONSTANTLY have to press the "on" button. You can't just press the play button on the phone (or even on the unit!), and expect sound to come out. Also, if you set the alarm on your phone, it won't play through the speakers on the unit, so what's the point? If you set the alarm on the unit, music will come out, but there's no way to choose what music you want to wake up to (or at least none that I've found). There are two main quantitative displays; the top is the time while the bottom is the date. If you set an alarm, the date disappears and is replaced with the earliest alarm time. However, there's no way to both have an alarm set and see the date (it's a little thing, but it still bugs me). Also, IT DOESN'T CHARGE YOUR PHONE. It just kinda sits there. Everything plays over Bluetooth, so you either need to keep your phone connected to the unit's BT all the time (which I feel drains my battery), or keep turning it on and off. There is a USB port on the back that you can charge your phone with, so right now, I just kinda sit mine on top while it's plugged into the back. If this unit was $15/$20, I'd understand but I paid around $50 for it, so I was expecting more.
Elyse B.
Euless, TX
I had this alarm clock with my iPod touch ... I really enjoyed it.
I like how you can obviously set your alarm (max is 2), play music, (sound is pretty decent for the price), and has a glow light. It was functional for my first 2 years of college. I had no issues w/ not being able to charge my phone or iPod.
Titilola P.
I recently purchased this so i can play music using my iphone and hp tablet. Its a great unit but the only thing that is slightly annoying is that it will only pair with one thing at a time. meaning i have to power down my tablet before it will pair again with the phone which kinda stinks other than that it is a nice product and the sound quality is very good for such a small machine
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
These iHome products are pretty durable for the price you pay for them. They are on the more affordable spectrum and have decent sound quality and have a back up battery for a little extra reliability if the power were to go out. Great little multitasking unit.
Celeste C.
New Orleans , LA
I recently received this speaker this Christmas 2013. I was very excited about it until my first use, I was a little disappointed due to the fact that the volume isn't where I thought it would and should be especially for a alarm clock. I got my hopes up based on the hype around ihome products. It gets the job done I just expected more from this product.
Jamie S.
Lafayette, IN
My husband bought me this for Mother's Day, 2014. It does what it says it does. We use it to play music on outside and sometimes I want to watch netflix while I get ready so it's nice to prop my phone up on the little stand and listen while I do my hair, etc. It's not really THAT loud. SO it gets a B in my book.
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
I've had several of these! I usually buy a new one every year, or whenever I get a new phone that has a different type of charger. Its super easy to cradle and charge your phone, and I like that the alarm has an AM radio wakeup option. You can even wake up to songs on your iPod playlist.
Lauren M.
Lemont, IL
Techie Expert Level 1
Not all that loud, but definitely good enough for a typical bedroom or kitchen. My biggest issue is not having up-to-date or interchangeable adapters for newer model Apple products. I bought mine 2 years ago and haven't been able to use it with my new iPhone 5 due to the old port structure.
Ashley S.
Albany, NY
I just received this for Christmas and I love how it plays your music wirelessly via Bluetooth! I wish it had a charging dock as well though
Breanna P.
Beaumont, TX
What do you like about this product?
hazel r.
Is it really loud and does anyone know if it come in the color purple?