iHome 7X Double-Sided Vanity Mirror with Bluetooth Speaker, Multi/None uploaded by Dahlia M.iHome 7X Double-Sided Vanity Mirror with Bluetooth Speaker, Multi/None uploaded by Megan V.

BY IHOME

Look your best while enjoying your favorite music on-the-go with this iHome portable vanity mirror. Distortion-free mirror with 1x and 7x magnification Bright LEDs with high and low settings provide natural-looking light Stream audio wirelessly via Bluetooth from your mobile device Built-in mic, digital voice echo cancellation and answer/end controls make speakerphone use easy USB port to charge mobile devices Rechargeable so you can take it anywhere What's Included Vanity mirror Aux-in cable AC adapter 16.67"H x 10.52"W x 5.4"D Weight: 7.5 lbs. Compatible with most iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android and Windows smartphones Wireless: Bluetooth - Learn more about Bluetooth technology Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty For warranty information please click here Model no. iCVTBT7SN Bluetooth Compatibility Chart Version: Compatible With: Bluetooth Smart Ready* Bluetooth Smart Ready Bluetooth Bluetooth Smart Bluetooth* Bluetooth Smart Ready Bluetooth NA Bluetooth Smart Bluetooth Smart Ready NA NA *This Bluetooth version is backwards compatible. Size: One size. Color: Multi/None. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Dahlia M.
Canton , GA
This is my favorite thing right now. It has so many great qualities to it. It’s super easy to connect your phone via Bluetooth and the speaker is surprisingly loud. It’s perfect!! The mirror is also amazing because it has a zoomed in side which I do my eyeshadow on or I use that side to pluck my eyebrows. It has a regular side also which I use more often. It has 2 light settings high and low. I always use he high setting. It has buttons so you can switch your song without even grabbing your phone. This is the best mirror speaker and I recommend everyone who does makeup and loves music to purchase this. It is defiantly worth the money!
Kylee J.
THIS PRODUCTTTT😍 This is my all time favorite thing in the entire world! This mirror gives off the best lighting, and helps with all makeup needs! It has two different sides allowing more angles of your face to be seen! This mirror also lets you play music on it, and acts as a speaker to make getting ready more enjoyable and fun!! It stays charged for a long time, and has two different way to play music! You can connect through Bluetooth or aux! I just all around love this product, and use it everyday!!! I would recommend this to everyone!!!
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
I got this as a gift and thought it was going to be a cheap plastic material and the sound quality would be bad. For $150, I was hoping this was going to be worth it... I am so glad my husband bought this for me. It is legit quality. The mirrors are wonderful with hi/lo settings for the lighting, but the sound quality blew me away. It even has a little bass! It’s so easy to use and the quality blew me away!
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
I actually have the bigger version of this, I couldn’t find it but it’s called the vanity pro I believe, bought it for $200 from bed bath and beyond. So happy I got this. Perfect lighting to do your make up in. It also can charge your phone, play music threw Bluetooth or an audio cord, you can even ask it question just like Siri. Dimmable lights also. So worth the money
Regina E.
I won a $300 gift card to Bed Bath and Beyond and this mirror was one of my purchases. I love it! After going through several different mirrors, I wanted something with good lighting and this fits the bill. This one plugs into the wall for charging, so no batteries needed. The Bluetooth speaker was an added bonus! It actually sounds pretty good! The mirror looks great on my vanity and it is substantial without being obtrusive.
Lauren A.
Tulsa, OK
This mirror is awesome. The light is clear and just the right brightness to get your makeup looking great. Cordless and holds a charge for 4 hours. The speakers are really good, but you have to keep your phone close to keep the Bluetooth connected, but it includes an Aux cord. Also has a spot to plug in a phone charger.
Alexis D.
Bardstown, KY
My boyfriend got this for me last Christmas and it's the best investment. It plugs in and bluetooth connects (or through a plug) to your phone, can charge your phone, and of course is a good mirror with a light you can turn on and off. This is one of my favorite things to use while getting ready.
Maisy J.
Coon Rapids, MN
my favorite thing i have ever bought. music = great quality, double sided mirror = great quality!! i can’t vent enough about how amazing this product is. makes getting ready fun and fast
Megan V.
This is seriously my favourite purchase that I’ve made this year. I use it every single day. I wish the light was a litttttle more warm, but honestly I love it anyways. Charges my phone while I play music and play with make up.. what else could one want?
amani c.
this is awesome. high quality mirror and lights, with really good sound. i highly recommend this.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
How do u turn off the Bluetooth, whenever I try the light flashes blue for like 20mins no matter how many times I hold it down to turn it off
Taiz R.
Galt, CA
[product:ihome-7x-double-sided-vanity-mirror-with-bluetooth-speaker,-multi/none] how do I know when its fully charged?