BY IHOME

Look your best while enjoying your favorite music on-the-go with this iHome portable vanity mirror. Distortion-free mirror with 1x and 7x magnification Bright LEDs with high and low settings provide natural-looking light Stream audio wirelessly via Bluetooth from your mobile device Built-in mic, digital voice echo cancellation and answer/end controls make speakerphone use easy USB port to charge mobile devices Rechargeable so you can take it anywhere What's Included Vanity mirror Aux-in cable AC adapter 16.67"H x 10.52"W x 5.4"D Weight: 7.5 lbs. Compatible with most iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android and Windows smartphones Wireless: Bluetooth - Learn more about Bluetooth technology Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty For warranty information please click here Model no. iCVTBT7SN Bluetooth Compatibility Chart Version: Compatible With: Bluetooth Smart Ready* Bluetooth Smart Ready Bluetooth Bluetooth Smart Bluetooth* Bluetooth Smart Ready Bluetooth NA Bluetooth Smart Bluetooth Smart Ready NA NA *This Bluetooth version is backwards compatible. Size: One size. Color: Multi/None. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
I got this as a gift and thought it was going to be a cheap plastic material and the sound quality would be bad. For $150, I was hoping this was going to be worth it... I am so glad my husband bought this for me. It is legit quality. The mirrors are wonderful with hi/lo settings for the lighting, but the sound quality blew me away. It even has a little bass! It’s so easy to use and the quality blew me away!
Maisy J.
Coon Rapids, MN
my favorite thing i have ever bought. music = great quality, double sided mirror = great quality!! i can’t vent enough about how amazing this product is. makes getting ready fun and fast
Regina E.
I won a $300 gift card to Bed Bath and Beyond and this mirror was one of my purchases. I love it! After going through several different mirrors, I wanted something with good lighting and this fits the bill. This one plugs into the wall for charging, so no batteries needed. The Bluetooth speaker was an added bonus! It actually sounds pretty good! The mirror looks great on my vanity and it is substantial without being obtrusive.
Lauren A.
Tulsa, OK
This mirror is awesome. The light is clear and just the right brightness to get your makeup looking great. Cordless and holds a charge for 4 hours. The speakers are really good, but you have to keep your phone close to keep the Bluetooth connected, but it includes an Aux cord. Also has a spot to plug in a phone charger.
Alexis D.
Bardstown, KY
My boyfriend got this for me last Christmas and it's the best investment. It plugs in and bluetooth connects (or through a plug) to your phone, can charge your phone, and of course is a good mirror with a light you can turn on and off. This is one of my favorite things to use while getting ready.
amani c.
this is awesome. high quality mirror and lights, with really good sound. i highly recommend this.
Taiz R.
Galt, CA
[product:ihome-7x-double-sided-vanity-mirror-with-bluetooth-speaker,-multi/none] how do I know when its fully charged?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
How do u turn off the Bluetooth, whenever I try the light flashes blue for like 20mins no matter how many times I hold it down to turn it off