BY IHERB

sarah o.
3-4 stars.

Fortunately I live in the states and many of their products are readily available in my area at about the same cost. BUT they do have some off-brands, unique brands, and Korean skincare brands that spark my interest plus they're at reasonable prices. They're not low, but reasonable considering my area doesn't sell them.

I do wonder how they're able to sell some certain brands at such low prices. Maybe they buy in huge bulks like Walmart so the prices end up favoring their online customers. But there are other brands that are better to be purchased at your local area when you can find them. If you're familiar with many brands then you'll see what I'm talking about when you visit their site.

An interesting feature about iHerb is that they don't allow reviewers to review any products UNTIL you purchase them. Interesting huh? As a shopper I like sharing my experiences no matter whether if I bought it there or not. So that's a bummer and a loss to the current perspective online shoppers.

No eBates either. VitaCost is in the eBates list but sadly iHerb isn't.

Their shipping is fair. Spend over $20 to get free shipping - at least in the states. Not sure about outside of the states though. Shipping is very fast either by LaserShip or USPS. I prefer choosing USPS but they're both free shipping when spending over $20.

Individuals with specific dietary needs will benefit the most with online shopping sites like these. So far iHerb has the lowest minimum purchase for free shipping compared to most health-conscious online purchasing sites.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Iherb is a great online site that sales everything from supplements to makeup. I have ordered a plethora of items from their site including food. The have a ton of great healthy snack options and everything is well priced. Would highly recommend checking out the site.
Amanda T.
I have ordered for iherb once and was so impressed with the easy of ordering. The products I ordered were priced well and shipping was excellent, quick and free. I will order again.
Let me summarize my experience : Not only some of the Best prices and selection, but quality (Expiration dates listed, and the freshest I could find. Temperature controlled storage). Free shipping on orders over $40 in the US. International shipping rates very low. Canada in particular can also get free shipping with tracking, or if you select DHL shipping as low as $2.69 plus GST customs prepaid. Very fast delivery, and even with the prepay, prices are better than vendors in Canada with free shipping.
Instantly get 5% OFF + Up to an additional 20% OFF Brands of the Week. 5% Off Sitewide + 5% Off your next order coupon/code SFT777
Alexandra P.
descriptions and pictures. Shipping was quick, taking a total of 4 business days to receive without extra shipping costs (for a speedy delivery). Had absolutely no problems and love the products I received.
Coupon code THF069 get 10% off first order+10% bonus on next order+free shipping 40$+
Melissa G.
South River, NJ
I'm addicted to shopping on iHerb. Natural products, fast shipping, competitive (if not better) prices than other health/vitamin/organic online stores, and free shipping over $20 if you live in the U.S. Free shipping over ONLY $20 is unheard of! What more can you ask for?
V L.
My absolute favorite online ordering site. Free shipping over $20. Fast, easy, quality product. Get an extra savings on your first order when you use my code TLN833 I <3 iherb!
Alyssa R.
Santa Ana, CA
This site has everything your looking for plus you get free shipping on orders over 20. Most sites it had to be 30 or more so,Bravo.
Nancy G.
They have so many products and their shipping is great too! And you can get 5 or 10 dollars off on your first purchase.
Lilian A.
Bowie, MD
Very nice site to get my organic products. Items are quite expensive but worth buying.
Yuliannochka B.
Do they have discounts, Promotions or sales? If yes then when usually it hapens?
Kelly A.
Do they offer guides and suggestions for taking certain herbs and vitamins?
Ashley A.
Fairmont, WV
What exactly is this site foe! Do you sample things or do you purchase or both?
Jessica R.
Mattawan , MI
Do they have any couching or guides one what and when to take the vitamins?
Irina M.
East Hanover
Can you recommend me some supplies for acne skin from iHerb ?