BY IGUANA #34 in Hot Sauce

Iguana Gold Island Pepper Hot Sauce (5 FL.OZ. / 148 ml): All Killer - No Filler. Iggyà our reptilian product development guru returned from a trip thru Barbados and the West Indies with the most peculiar souvenirs. Besides the white Panama hat that now... see more...

Matt C.
Orlando, FL
Iguana makes some of my favorite hot sauces. This is Iguana's second most mild heat which should be acceptable for anyone who enjoys Mexican joints or taco stands. The best attribute about this sauce is the flavor. It is amazing! The depth lingers for minutes in your mouth and is never overpowered by the heat. I put this on my salads as a dressing because it is so good. It has slight sweet notes and a complex pepper flavor. I would label this as a beginner sauce and wish I could get it in a greater heat. Arguably, this is my favorite Iguana sauce.
Brina H.
The flavor is amazing. I love hot sauce on everything, and this tastes great. I originally bought a bottle at Alien jerky and regretted only getting one, but I've been finding it really cheap at TJ Maxx and Marshalls lately.
linda m.
Lewisville, TX
Hola como estan..pues yo les recomiendo este producto es muy bueno
La verdad que no se arepentiran en comprarlo
en la casa de un mexicano no deve de faltar la salsita y que mas tener esta en mesa esta bien bueno y picosita
Linsey S.
I bought this at ocean state job lot. I was pleasantly surprised at how delicious it was. I use it for cooking, pizza, eggs, you name it! I have also bought other hot sauces feom Iguana and have loved them all!
Tracy M.
Pepper Sauce taste good on a lot on meals...very tasty and good and is amazing and worth tasting..Yes a bit spicy but if you like That you will love it.
stephnie C.
Ponchatoula, LA
Iv actually never had this before but I have heard slot of people taking about it and I wouldn't mind trying it one day
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this sauce on my turkey submarine sandwiches. It goes well with white meats, such as pork and turkey.
brittany f.
Hot! Such a great product! The brand alone is great. They have such great quality. I recommend!
Diksha R.
Tried it once and like it. Also quite affordable and tasty. Do try if you get the chance to.
Andrea B.
Carlsbad, NM
The best pepper sauces ever! Definitely recommend. Not that spicy but still good
Hassnaa A.
Does it taste good and how much does it coat
Ivon M.
How hot is this product?