BY RAZER

Optimized weight for extended wear In-line controls and fully-retractable microphone for easy access Powerful drivers and sound isolation for highest-quality gaming audio Available in black; white; and green see more...

Joshua R.
South Gate, CA
Keep in mind i own a mac. The Razer Kraken Pro is a pretty decent headset. The sound is decent but i was not able to use the it full aspect for computer modification as i was not able to use their program for adjusting sound. i also use it for my xbox one and the bass it great . Though a draw back is that the ear cups are a bit annoying for constant use through out the day. I would recommend this to someone who want to be immerse in gaming but doesn't play long hours. Also if you want to get the most out of it be someone that has a pc as the program useful for this headset is currently no available on mac.
Brooke P.
Waterford, MI
I was originally drawn to these for the green since that's my favorite color, plus razer is an awesome brand. I use these for gaming and more specifically while I'm raiding for hours. They're super comfortable and have a great sound quality. They are also very noise canceling. I also enjoy how the mic hides in the ear so it's not sticking out all the time.
Cassie Z.
Razer headsets have disappointed me again and again. Two dead ones stashed in my closet, and I still bought these. SMH, I fell for the color gimic. At least they were so uncomfortable, terrible sounding, and fuzzy Mic-ed right of the bat that I was able to return them before they could quit working.
Maria Zobel B.
I purchased this one for my husband as a gift, he said that its really great choice for headphones so I purchased one for myself too, Im not that pro-gamer but I love music and watching video with headphones I like the quality of the sound and I got different colors too!
Hannah v.
Placentia, CA
After seeing these used by online gamers, I wanted a pair for myself. They held as being very good headphones with a pretty decent attached microphone. They're also pretty comfortable but still get irritating after a while. That's pretty typical with any headphones.
Andrew B.
Las Vegas, NV
I have these headphones, I got them for around 45 bucks at Walmart. To be honest, these are really comfy, and I can wear them for hours at a time without discomfort. the sound is clear and the microphone works great. Especially for the price point that these are at, I think they beat any other pair in the $45 range.
Ashleigh W.
This is the best headset I have ever owned. I use it for everything - gaming, music, watching shows and movies, whatever. So I leave it on for hours. It's the only headset that never hurts my head. Great sound quality, also.
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
I love this headset. I use it for gaming and skype and it's great, I love how the microphone is adjustable and they are very comfortable. They fit really well.
Sarah S.
Tolleson, AZ
I really love the comfort and quality of these headphones. I use them for communication in gaming. These pick up my voice with no problem. The clarity of the audio coming is fantastic.
Jordan M.
Zephyrhills, FL
Nice headphones. They fit well and are made of a nice material that does not push in my glasses too much. And it is nice with the retractable microphone.
Para mi vida cotidiana y para hacer trabajos también usarlos en mi blog y también. Para fotos