IGRMVU6179 - Dell Latitude 14 5000 E5440 14

IGRMVU6179 - Dell Latitude 14 5000 E5440 14" LED Notebook - Intel Core i5 i5-4310U 2 GHz

BY DELL

Latitude Laptops Businesses needing best-in-class performance; durability and design with IT-friendly management solutions. see more...

Roslyn N.
Detroit, MI
Love it product works well I use it for everything, school, watch movies, pretty much anything I got my at SAMs club Best Buy way to expensive
Audrianna W.
I love my dell laptop! It's so speedy and user friendly! Also I love the touch screen! I use it often to edit photos.
Jaimy F.
Millwood, WV
I really like the Dell Latitude. It is one of the best working laptops I ever had. We use ours all the time.
Glacy T.
cambridge
I have no complains about my Dell.
It's a great computer m helps me a lot
Great Notebook
Julia M.
Honestly, I had higher expectations. My school requires Dell computers... And I don't know why. My motherboard had to be replaced after months of my laptop shutting down randomly and being way to slow. I would not recommend this to others. Nobody that I know is pleased with this.
Pamela C.
lindsay, Ontario
Just bought this computer to use as a hook up to my TV. Awesome little computer and great price. With the i5 processor its fast! I would definitely recommend this laptop.