BY IGOURMET

When the word cheese is mentioned, most of us immediately think of France. We can't help it it's a knee-jerk reaction. As excellent as are the hundreds of cheeses that originate from all corners of the globe, France is always the first country that comes to mind when discussing cheese making. Our French Cheese Assortment captures a good bit of French cheese culture with the four cheeses listed below. Chevre by Couturier: This classic French goat cheese is quite fresh and spreadable. Formed in the shape of a log, enjoy this cheese on salads, as a snack, or with fruit for dessert.(4 oz) Camembert: This famous soft-ripened cheese from Normandie has a creamy interior beneath a fluffy (and edible) white rind. Similar to Brie, but with a slightly fuller flavor.(8 oz) Abbaye de Belloc: We're happy to bring you this raw sheep's milk cheese from the Pays Basque region of Aquitaine (French Pyrenees). Its milk comes from red-nosed Manech ewes raised on farms adjacent to the Abbaye de Notre Dame de Belloc.(7.5 oz) ComtE: Created by local villagers in alpine dairies called "Fruiteries", its milk comes only from Montbeliarde and Tachete de L'est cows. Each 70+ pound wheel of raw-milk ComtE is aged for at least six months, resulting in a sweet and nutty masterpiece.(7.5 oz) see more...

Oscar C.
Davie, FL
Bonjour mesier Sheri French cheese never fails in all recipe is a específic cheese that look good in every single dish.
Leanna B.
I love getting to try new cheeses. These were very delicious and I would definitely recommend them to anyone!
Tessa G.
Hernando , MS
Great taste and a perfect pair to any get together or dinner. I eat it during my wine nights
A B.
I loveeee trying different cheese and french cheese so far is my fave deferent taste
Angelique B.
Orlando, FL
I really enjoyed trying the different cheese brands and they were quite delicious.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
Love this cheese it's really good. You could get it in any store we're I live at .
cindy m.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this cheese they sell them at starbucks for 5 a piece supper afordable
Ivana C.
Love this french cheese with a glass of wine and grapefruits its the best. Their affordable i enjoy them so much! I buy these about 2-3x a month
Pandora K.
Brussels
I love French cheese and it is the best way to finish a bottle of wine after the meal. The taste is intense.
Beatriz D.
guadalajara jalisco
I love French cheese the flavor is amazing ist the best cheese of the world I recommend
Lacey L.
Where can I find this heaven sent arrangement of cheese
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
I would like to buy a truck full. And eat it all. Anyone want to join?
Kristen A.
Does anyone know which stores carry this?