iGo Empty Spray Bottle - 6 oz. - Available in Assorted Colors uploaded by Stephanie W.iGo Empty Spray Bottle - 6 oz. - Available in Assorted Colors uploaded by Skylar S.iGo Empty Spray Bottle - 6 oz. - Available in Assorted Colors uploaded by Victoria V.

BY IGO

Buy on Walmart
Megan M.
This is a great spray bottle that’s super cheap and great for a bunch of different things! It sprays water and products in your hair nicely and can deliver a fine mist of toner all over your body. You can adjust how the particles spray out and it holds a lot of liquid. It’s a must have for beauty and just to have around the house for watering plants and whatnot!
Skylar S.
Sarasota, FL
I go. 6 oz spray bottle. I got this from my local Walmart it was only like $0.99 I really love it I use it for my hair when I just need Lee Spritz a water or make some water and conditioner together just to make something for my hair I also it's just really handy to have my boyfriend uses it for his Vape when he has to redo his coils he's just instead of Dipping the whole coil in water he just uses a spray to spray it it's just real Handy easy small and portable great price
Stephanie D.
Mentor On Lk, OH
With its small design, this water bottle it definitely a summer essential to have. Though it's multipurpose, it's great to have handy when laying out in the sun. This bottle has a stream setting and a mist setting. These bottles are inexpensive and come in a variety of fun colors.
Jaide R.
Ellensburg , WA
I bought a few of these at Walmart a couple weeks ago and they work really well. They hold a good amount, spray evenly, and serve so many purposes. Hair product, cleaning supplies, or water for a hot day.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Great little bottle to use for a hair water bottle. I think I've had this for several years. You can adjust the twist nozzle to spray differently.
Grace H.
Rochester, MN
It works, but I have seen better sprayers that allow for more of a mist over spray opposed to the squirting I get from this one
Nancy C.
Salt Lake City, UT
works great for keep the hair wet, I have a daughter and can take this where ever I go, it's my all time favorite.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
These small bottles are really good. Multi-purpose, I use them for hair products, cleaning products, water, etc...
Stephanie W.
Orlando, FL
Love how the mister sprays evenly for my chameleon and when I mist myself when I'm laying in the sun 😊😊😊
Lauren R.
Does anyone keep there monthly empties?? What do you use them for and does it help??