by Ignite Usa Llc

This glass water bottle is engineered for those looking for a completely plastic-free container. Contigo has added a stylish silicone sleeve to help protect the bottle while still letting you take a good look at it. Made completely of glass and food-grade silicone The tethered lid makes a convenient carry loop for easy portability when the lid is closed Wide mouth top is ideal for chugging or adding ice When closed the lid is leak-proof for on-the-go activities Top rack dishwasher safe lid and bodyBPA free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ignite Usa Llc Contigo 20 oz. Purity Glass Water Bottle with Tethered Lid - Scuba!
7 months agoJudsonia, AR
Ignite Usa Llc Contigo 20 oz. Purity Glass Water Bottle with Tethered Lid - Scuba uploaded by Ashley C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love my Contigo glass water bottle. The silicone that is wrapped around it is great, it really protects the bottle. I have dropped my bottle several times on accident and it has been just fine. I also really like that the cap is attached to a little carrying strap. The strap is sturdy and I won't lose the lid.