by Ignite Usa Llc

This glass water bottle is engineered for those looking for a completely plastic-free container. Contigo has added a stylish silicone sleeve to help protect the bottle while still letting you take a good look at it. Made completely of glass and food-grade silicone The tethered lid makes a convenient carry loop for easy portability when the lid is closed Wide mouth top is ideal for chugging or adding ice When closed the lid is leak-proof for on-the-go activities Top rack dishwasher safe lid and bodyBPA free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ignite Usa Llc Contigo 20 oz. Purity Glass Water Bottle with Tethered Lid - Radiant Orchid!
a year ago
I love these water bottles. Glass is so much better for both you and the environment than grabbing for a plastic water bottle. I fill mine up every time I leave the house so I don’t end up buying water while I’m out and about. I love the new tethered top because it used to just have a completely unattached top. I will admit it’s heavy but that’s the only drawback.
a year agoEdmonton, AB
I love this water bottle! I just purchased it
at Canadian Tire and it does the job. I have the turquoise coloured one. I love how it is made out of glass with a non-slippable grip, and I really like how this bottle doesn’t leak either. Way to go Contigo!! :)
I love this water bottle! I just purchased it