BY IGLOO

Graphite Grab n Go Lunch Sack. Convenient & leak resistant. 8mm polar-thermal insulation. 6 can capacity. Quilted high performance material. see more...

Mary N.
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
Decorator Expert
This is the perfect little lunch bag. It is the perfect size for taking a small lunch to work with you.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
1 of my favorite lunch bags I've used, holds a good amount of food, keeps good and easy to clean. I have a pink 1 and my son uses the blue
Alee L.
Alee L.
I love carrying this lunch bag to school and work with me. It keeps my food cold and/or warm. Very sturdy and holds well.
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Lincolnton, NC
I love this lunch bag. It is just the right size for me to store the breast milk I pump while at work. Keeps the milk ice cold during my 45 minute commute.
Bans E.
Bans E.
Piscataway, NJ
It is super cute and it is spacious enough to accommodate lunch box pretty well. Totally love it.
Natali K.
Natali K.
Pretty decent lunch bag. Keeps the food fresh until you get to your workplace. What I like about it is how much space there is inside and the easiness of actually placing everything in it.
Harija R.