Igloo Coolers Playmate Mini 4 Qt Cooler

For grab-and-go convenience, nothing beats this 6-can cooler, featuring our tent-top design in an adventure-ready 4-quart size perfect for a sandwich and a drink of your favorite 6 pack. Pair the Maxcold Ice Small Freeze Block (00025197) with this size

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Igloo Coolers Playmate Mini 4 Qt Cooler!
Katherine M.
Covington, KY
Great product I've had this for a long time so this one last. Great for sandwiches, fruits and juices for kids on a quick outing or to keep a 6-pack of drinks for the family on the go.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
We own several different sized Igloo coolers that we pull out for certain events. We have a small, medium, and large size. They are great for storing your lunch, taking to sporting events, or going camping.
Samantha M.
Licking, MO
This cooler by Igloo is and has always been a classic and is my "go to" cooler. This cooler is just the right size for small outings and does not weigh much at all. I have never had any issues with this cooler keeping my food and drinks cold at all, definitely my favorite cooler hands down!
Jax H.
Allentown, PA
I love this cooler! It is the perfect size to store a few cans or bottles of your favorite beverage. Keeps everything ice cold. I have a few this size for my family. They are durable and last for years. I definitely recommend
michelle H.
Houma, LA
I love this product. I use it for my sons football games and travels to my daughters house. They are light weight and pretty spacious for a snack travel cooler
Kendra G.
Oldsmar, FL
I have loved this cooler for years! Very handy and easy to care for a day at the beach or if you had a large lunch to take to work. Food stays COLD and not to heavy to carry.
Torch L.
Portage, IN
Igloo coolers are very nicely insulated. We use our small one for sandwiches on our beach outings. It works perfectly, every time. It would be nice to have just a bit more room, but we do also have our big cooler for days we need more. I would definitely recommend this for lunches or small outings.
Diana K.
Los Angeles
Great for travel. I love the compact size, it works just as great as the larger ones. This is our go to, we keep cold drinks in the car when shopping or running errands in the heat. It is always smart to keep plenty of liquids and to stay hydrated when running around.
Sarah I.
Arlington, TX
Igloo is just has a fantastic product. Easy to use, clean, and is soooooo durable. They just last and last
Ceci M.
Green Bay, WI
Igloo Coolers Playmate Mini 4 Qt Cooler uploaded by Ceci M.
Everyday is a #vacay when you live in Miami! Traveling to the Keys is an easy decision⛱ Comfy and not bulky, this cute little cooler always came in handy for quick 1 or 2 day trips to the Keys. Perfect size for me and my daughter, keeps your drinks and snacks nice and cool despite the Florida heat😉

Looking for your answer?