Igloo Coolers Playmate Elite 16 Qt Cooler

by Igloo Coolers

Tried, true and loved around the world, this versatile 30-can cooler keeps your food and drinks cold with style and the grab-and-go convenience of our iconic tent-top design. Pair the Maxcold Ice Large Freeze Block (00025201) with this size Playmate cooler

Are they really worth the price and do they help at keeping food and drinks cold?
Start your review of Igloo Coolers Playmate Elite 16 Qt Cooler!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Igloo Coolers Playmate Elite 16 Qt Cooler uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Years ago we went camping and we had this cooler,we used to carried a food and this cooler works perfectly. It holds plenty. The push button on top makes it so easy to open when your hands are full. He had one just like this for years and years. Was finally time for a new one.
Rosangela S.
Orlando, FL
I really like the size of this cooler, it’s not too big and it’s not too small, ideal for taking essentials on short walks, very practical and resistant.
Dany N.
W Valley City, UT
Me encanta este cooler es muy bueno para ir a Una fiesta y llevar unas cuantas bebidas o para acampar es bueno lo unico que no me gusta es que no tiene ruedas para halarlo. Su precio es accessible. Lo recomiendo.
Denise M.
Essex Jct, VT
Igloo Coolers Playmate Elite 16 Qt Cooler uploaded by Denise M.
Fits all the beer I could ever ask for. Oh, and water/seltzer too, of course. Easy to lug around and stays cool all day - this is a beach staple for sure. Affordable and functional - what more could you ask for? Buy one for sure.
D W.
CT
Had quite a few of these over the years. Durable and long lasting. Always good to have one of these guys on deck.
Karen G.
Bel Air, MD
This cooler is perfect for taking snacks in the car or a 6 pack to a party. It’s just the right size to carry along and keeps everything nice and cold!
monica V.
Staten Island, NY
Perfect for a little fun picnic day w my little family to store some drinks and cold sandwiches
Alexis P.
Lutz, FL
The cooler does its job. As long as you pack it with ice or ice packs, it will keep your stuff cold all day long, even if it's sitting out on the beach in the sun. These are super affordable and you can find them at almost any Walmart or Target. They come in a variety of colors as well.
Shawna E.
Spurlockville, WV
My husband and I go riding on our side by side a lot during the spring and summer. We have had the igloo cooler for years. It's fell off the side by side and is still in working condition. It doesn't look good anymore but it works and that's what matters. Will definitely be buying another Igloo.
Jackie F.
My dad and my boyfriend use these coolers to bring their lunches to work. They are sturdy and reliable, and they last for years!