Igloo Coolers Maxcold Natural Ice Sheet 88 Cube

by Igloo Coolers

The cooling power of ice harnessed into a flexible, non-toxic pack you can use over and over again - perfect for use with personal-sized coolers packed with snacks, drinks or fixin's for lunch.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Igloo Coolers Maxcold Natural Ice Sheet 88 Cube!
Nikki W.
Lincolnton, NC
Like all of my other igloo products, I am in love with these. I put one in my igloo lunch bag to keep breast milk cold on long drives. Definitely recommend these.
Rebecca H.
Flowery Br, GA
This is great for when my husband packs his lunch for work... it keeps his food cold for hours! I've also used this for when it was my turn to bring snacks for a game to keep the drinks cold without needing to actually use any ice at all!! Highly recommend!
Madeleine F.
Eau Claire, WI
I like the ease of use of these ice packs. I put them in my lunchbox to keep my food chilled and find that they last for quite a while. They're very inexpensive and I appreciate that they are reusable. They also rollup to save space in the freezer between uses. My only issue is that they are difficult to clean.
Trish B.
Great for on the go coolers, keeps everything cold without melting and leavening a puddle of water in the bottom
Amy C.
Randolph, MA
I needed something to keep my lunch box cold for work. Igloo Maxcold Natural Ice Sheets do the trick but they do take a bit of space. They last throughout the day and freeze well overnight.
Billie Jean H.
Opelika, AL
This a pretty cool ice back because you can roll it up and wrap it around the object you want to keep the coldest especially in your lunch box. They don't take long to freeze and they usually stay froze a pretty good while. They up less space in your freezer when your freeze them too.
Katrina S.
Otis Orchards, WA
Greatest thing ever invented! I even use it in my sister lunch box to take to school and in our mini cooler for day trips.
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
I bought these for my husband to use for his lunch box. While they're a decent product, I feel like they take up quite a bit of room. Also, I wish they'd stay cold longer than they do. They're much better than other cold pack products I've bought, though, and I would recommend them.
Stephanie B.
Middleburg , FL
I use these for packing my fiancé's lunches and he hasn't complained about them at all. I also think they are great to keep for emergencies!
Karyn Y.
Lewistown, PA
I bought these at a local camping store for an overnight hike. They worked fantastic for about 12 hours in a small to medium new cooler but after that were completely melted. We did use them again for a 6 hour road trip with the kids and these were perfect.

Looking for your answer?