Igloo Coolers Latitude 50 Qt Cooler

by Igloo Coolers

Mechanical structured appearance featuring "Deep Draw" liner Convenient swing-up handles for easy loading in / out of vehicle Tie down points on the lid and handle brackets to aid with secure transport Use the handle brackets with a bungee cord fr

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Igloo Coolers Latitude 50 Qt Cooler!
D'Anna A.
Lodi, NJ
I give 3 stars because it is very annoying to transport a large cooler like this without wheels and also because the ice does not last as long as I would like. I have to usually refill with ice atleast once or twice.
Brittany Z.
Minneapolis, MN
I bought this cooler to paint for my boyfriend's birthday. It was super affordable compared to most and a great size. The cooler is super sturdy, it has four cup holders on top which is super nice to have and two handles on the side to carry it. Even though I painted over it I really loved the color. I will definitely buy another if I decide to paint another cooler and highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?