Igloo Coolers Ice Cube 60 Qt Roller Cooler

A wheeled version of the cooler that RESHAPED the cooler industry Locking, telescoping handle equipped with gear hangers to hold totes, bags, and more Wheeled for easy transport and can be either pushed or pulled Molded-in side handles for opti

Does ice keep long?
How long this cooler cold drinks?
Is thus good for the lake ?
Start your review of Igloo Coolers Ice Cube 60 Qt Roller Cooler!
Columbus, GA
These are great if you need to keep something cold. Ive used these coolers alot and they seal tight and I have kept drinks and food cold in these for a full day at the beach. The rollers on the bottom of the cooler make life easier when you need to move it around because these are very heavy once you have ice and beverages inside. These also make good seats if you need to sit down for some reason. They are also good coolers for road trips to keep drinks and snacks cold while traveling.
This cooler is the perfect size for any backyard bash or picnicking in the park. The lid locks into place so even if the cooler falls over nothing spills out. The best part is the adjustable handle you can pull the cooler ergonomically so you don't hurt your back.
Las Cruces, NM
My husband and I bought this 3 years ago. We use it probably 3-4 times a year. In the first year the handle broke. It is no longer retractable, which stinks since we usually need to use this one for camping and outdoor stuff. I am not a fan.
Urbana, IL
It is a good cooler with a large amount of can space. As well as too for food , I would recommend this for large gatherings.
Denver, CO
I recently purchased this cooler, because I was moving. The move was far enough away that ice cream would melt entirely if not packed in ice. It’s a cheap cooler. I think I paid about $28 bucks. You get what you pay for. It kept stuff cool. I imagine it would do better if it was just beer in aluminum can that needed to be kept cold. I wouldn’t trust it for a weekend camp trip. The wheels help, unless your actually in nature, a concert or any where the ground surface isn’t as smooth as glass. Roll on gravel, and if it doesn’t tip over, the beer (you just hauled up to red rocks amphitheater ) is now a can of dynamite ready to shower you and anyone near you with a smooth, hoppy, foamy mess. I gave it a three. Because I honestly think that’s what it deserved, and I was not paid off with a vox box to write this. Happy camping! ✌️
Montpelier, OH
This is my new favorite when it comes to portable coolers. It is on the smaller size but perfect for fitting into the car and big enough to fit all of our hydration needs when spending a day out fishing with the kids, or a day at the beach. It's on wheels so no need to lift. Lightweight so when you do have to lift it it doesn't kill you. Stays cool for a while as well!
Fort wayne, IN
This is our familys go to cooler when we travel to the park or beach for the day .it perfect for a day trip get away or a easy way to carry food to a gathering without causing a mess in the trunk or back seat haha. You can always depend on this brand its been around as long as I can remember and II know by its quality ans affordablity this brand is here to stay.
Florala, AL
A big plus about this cooler for me is that it has a pull out handle an two wheels. The wheels make it easier to pull around to certain areas if it’s full of ice and sodas.The cooler it self has plenty of room to put a variety of drinks and a decent amount of ice to keep them cold for hours. The cooler itself has held up great.
This product is convenient in terms of size and mobility. My drink stood cold from sun up to sun down and the ice didn't even completely melt on a 90 degree summer day. It also doesnt leak and seals completely shut. Live the cup holders kn top as well!
Los Angeles
Really Great. I love the wheels on the cooler, I can pull with the handles rather thank carrying it. What a great idea for Igloo to come out with this style. These coolers are always the best. Keeps everything fresh and cold.  We have several different coolers in this brand.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...