Home & GardenLawn & GardenOutdoorsIgloo Coolers
5 Gallon Seat Top Water Jug With Cup Dispenser

Igloo Coolers 5 Gallon Seat Top Water Jug With Cup Dispenser

by Igloo Coolers

From the jobsite to the sidelines, this beefy 5-gallon water-cooler jug keeps everybody hydrated, featuring a handy cup dispenser, a pressure-fit lid that won't spill and the kind of industry-leading cold retention you to keep your drink cold and refreshing on long, hot days.

Are these really heavy to carry around?
How hard is this to clean if I put jungle juice in it or boozy beverages?
Start your review of Igloo Coolers 5 Gallon Seat Top Water Jug With Cup Dispenser!
Stacey C.
Spring Hill, FL
My husband uses this at work. We fill it each day with Gatorade and it keeps it cool all day. It is also constructed very well and is very easy to clean.
Kendra G.
Oldsmar, FL
Great for taking to the kids ball games. Stays COLD and easy to serve from. Even for the little guys. Great product.
Caroline C.
This is something that every family needs! I use this for family gatherings and for sporting events. Super easy to clean and extremely dueable.
Crystal G.
Shreveport, LA
Very nice and sturdy. Finally decided to invest in one, after always having to ask to borrow one for our parties. I really like that the top is attached to the container. Dispenses well and should hold up for a very long time.
Crystal G.
Shreveport, LA
We used this for camping. We just filled it with ice and allowed it to melt for water. It kept the kids hydrated and we didn't have to fill it up until much later!
Rediana L.
This cooler been around in my family for years still on okay conditions and perfect for all our outdoor events
Jamie L.
Slinger, WI
My husband coaches 2 different baseball teams and we purchased one of these for game day. Keeps the gatorade nice and cold and lasts what seems like forever!
Tammy F.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have a large family of eight and this comes in very handy for our camping trips. We also us it all the time for get to gethers. It really is a must have. Holds alot and and is very durable. Keeps your drinks cold for a long time!
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
We have these on all of our work trucks, not just for the guys during business hours, but it also comes in handy at football/cheer practice for as mess/waste free as we can get when kids are in charge of their own hydration!
Dominike H.
Folsom, CA
These are so great! Who hasn't seen or used this! We use them at work for the cart pushers to keep them hydrated. It keeps the liquid cold and I've never had an issue with leaking. I would definitely recommend!!