IGK Thirsty Girl Coconut Milk Leave-In Conditioner 5 oz/ 179 mL

by IGK

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A coconut milk-infused leave-in conditioner nourishes and protects hair, adds shine, and controls frizz for up to 24-hours. Key benefits:- Helps keep hair is frizz-free for up to 24-hours- Coconut milk smoothens, nourishes, and strengthens hair- Patented Hyaluronic Acid Technology protects hair from humidity and pollutantsIf you want to know more… Borrowing from skincare technology, Thirsty Girl features a patented Hyaluronic Acid Technology that forms a rich moisture barrier for deep hydration and protection against hair-damaging pollutants. Pure Coconut Milk smooths, nourishes, and strengthens hair with every use to prevent breakage and split ends. Hair is smoother, shinier, and frizz-free for up to 24-hours. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and provides UV protection. It is formulated without mineral oil and petroleum, offers UV protection and is safe for color-treated hair.

Does thos product contain chemicals or is it free of parabans, sulfates and other bad stuff ?
IGK Thirsty Girl Coconut Milk Leave-In Conditioner 5 oz/ 179 mL Has anyone tried this? I need a good leave in conditioner. I have fine hair that gets oily easily. I’d love if it actually helped with frizz
Where can I find this? What’s the price point?
Start your review of IGK Thirsty Girl Coconut Milk Leave-In Conditioner 5 oz/ 179 mL!
3 months agoMs State, MS
I went to Sephora with clean, wet hair (and no styling products on) just to try this! I wanted to try it before deciding to buy it. This spray was perfect in wet hair after the shower, while I was letting it air dry. It wasn’t greasy or too heavy. For reference, I have a lot of hair but my hair is very fine and straight. Usually anything heavy or too oily can feel awful in my fine hair, but this product was super lightweight. The spray is a very fine mist. Because of the fine mist, I feel as thought this product would be perfect for all hair types. It felt really luxurious and it smells delicious! It added lightweight moisture and shine to my hair for the rest of the day. It also prevented my hair from tangling. I felt like it was similar to their Speechless spray, but obviously not oil-based. I’m such a fan! I also love their Hydrating shampoo & conditioner. I love that IGK is sulfate-free and no matter what product you use, they all offer UV and Heat protection. It’s a five star for me! With that being said, I will be purchasing this for myself.
2 days agoardmore
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this product religiously! It is a buildable leave in conditioner. Some days I need a light spritz just to detangle and other days I use more to help restore moisture. Regardless, this has never left my hair oily!
a month agoLos Alamitos, CA
I got this in a sample box I’ve used it a few times and it hasn’t impressed me. I’m still going to finish the product, but I definitely won’t be buying this. I love a lot of their other products but this one is a pass.
2 months agoTempe, AZ
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
I LIVE for this stuff.
I have tried -every- luxury and drug store brand of hair care, and this is by far the best for my hair.
My hair is currently [too] long, with highlights, and much pool swimming due to the heat.
This turns my dry, limp straw, into a silky waterfall of gloriously scented hair.I do not get any knots or tangles, it combats frizz like a champion, and it makes my hair so shiny.This entire line is AMAZING.
ps- bottle that scent, yo.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
I LIVE for this stuff.
ps- bottle that scent, yo.
2 months ago
This stuff is amazing!! I can’t say enough great things about this brand. This stuff makes your hair so soft and doesn’t leave it greasy at all you could use it on dry or wet hair I do both. The smell is also amazing! Which is always a plus I would recommend this to everyone because of how great it is and how well it works
15 days agoNew York , NY
I got this as a full sized gift from using my Sephora Rouge points and I don’t love it but I found it helpful poolside on my bleach blonde over-processed hair. It gave me a nice beachy wave look but I think it’s a little too heavy for my fine wavy hair on a normal day basis. I’d probably recommend this for someone with medium to coarse hair.
22 days ago
I really like this leave in conditioner. After using Moroccan Oil for many years, I decided to give this a try and am on my second bottle already! I love how I can spray this on damp hair and it doesn't disrupt my natural curl pattern. It's also great to use on dry hair too. Will definitely buy again!
2 months agoElk Ridge, UT
Goodnight! I couldn’t live without this one! Smells SO good and leaves my hair feeling so nice and hydrated! Lasted me about a year even though I used it at least every other day! You won’t regret buying this one! Good on all hair types. Won’t weigh your hair down.
2 months agoMichigan City, IN
I love this product it makes my hair feel so soft and smooths everything out. I think it says to use on damp hair which I sometimes do and like but I also use it on dry hair just on the ends and find that it really works to bring life back into dry hair!!! I really love the packaging of all the IGK products and really want to try more of their stuff 😍
2 months ago
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is amazing! When I first tried it I didn’t think it would work bc it comes out looking like a dry shampoo. But after brushing it through my wet/damp hair I realized how amazing it works! This adds shine and removes frizz. It also leaves my hair smelling amazing and feeling so soft
Ask a question to the Influenster community...