IGK Thirsty Girl Coconut Milk Leave-In Conditioner 5 oz/ 179 mL uploaded by Jasmine G.IGK Thirsty Girl Coconut Milk Leave-In Conditioner 5 oz/ 179 mL uploaded by Jasmine G.

BY IGK

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A coconut milk-infused leave-in conditioner nourishes and protects hair, adds shine, and controls frizz for up to 24-hours. Key benefits:- Helps keep hair is frizz-free for up to 24-hours- Coconut milk smoothens, nourishes, and strengthens hair- Patented Hyaluronic Acid Technology protects hair from humidity and pollutantsIf you want to know more… Borrowing from skincare technology, Thirsty Girl features a patented Hyaluronic Acid Technology that forms a rich moisture barrier for deep hydration and protection against hair-damaging pollutants. Pure Coconut Milk smooths, nourishes, and strengthens hair with every use to prevent breakage and split ends. Hair is smoother, shinier, and frizz-free for up to 24-hours. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and provides UV protection. It is formulated without mineral oil and petroleum, offers UV protection and is safe for color-treated hair. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Anne R.
I LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I went to my hairdresser and asked for a recommendation for a product that could really help detangle my hair after a shower. She showed me this IGK leave in conditioner and I’m so glad I found it! I apply this right when I get out of the shower before I brush my hair. It makes my hair so so much easier to comb through. The next day it is very soft and luxurious! My favorite part about this spray is the smell. It smells so amazing I cant get enough of it. Th coconut milk really comes out and makes your hair smell so fresh and clean. Sometimes I over-do it and apply too much in my hair because I am so obsessed! It can end up making your hair a little oily if you do over apply so don’t make that mistake like I did. I love the colors on the packaging and the spray nozzle as well. It really makes it easy to apply all over the hair. The price is high for a product like this but I do enjoy it, I will definitely repurchase. I would 100% recommend this to everyone!
Emma A.
Lancaster, PA
Still not totally sure if I love this or not yet and it almost empty. I definitely see a difference in my hair when I use this but I almost feel like it makes my hair kind of sticky and coarse. Maybe I’m using too much or too little but my hair feels softer and looks a little better but I prefer the mistress hydrating balm from IGK
Jess R.
Light weight and fun to use, not to mention it leaves your hair smelling amazing ! It is a bit pricey, but worth it. It left my hair hydrated and smooth and actually helped define my natural wave ! I did learn however, that it is very easy to use too much of this product because it’s application is so light ! I was definately satisfied with this product and will be re purchasing. I
Karunya N.
Cambridge, MA
There is no reside! which I love.
There is no strong scent.
I accidentally sprayed this directly into my eye, and it did not sting one bit, which is likely a testament to how non-toxic IGK's products are.
The only reason it is not getting 5 starts, is that I don't think the product is effectively delivered, with the spray. I have long hair and it's not the thickest, so when I stay my ends, I feel like a lot of product gets dispersed into the air.
Jasmine G.
South Bend, IN
I absolutely love this hydrating spray! The packaging is super cute! It’s super easy to use! Just spray on damp hair, comb through, and style as normal. I also use it on my hair when it’s dry to add a bit more moisture and shine (just don’t use too much or it’ll make your hair look greasy)
Also it smells amazing!!!
Emily C.
Greenwood
This stuff leaves my hair feeling LUXURIOUS as all get out. I love this brand in general. This gives the ultimate amount of hydration without weighing hair down. It is a little pricey, but you just can’t get this quality at the drug store!
Katie M.
Billings, MT
My bottle of this is almost empty and I’m still not sure if I like it or not .. I can’t say I’ve noticed that much of a difference when using it. I don’t find that it makes my hair any softer or easier to detangle.. I used It’s a 10 previous to this, I don’t think I will repurchase after this bottle is gone. The scent wasn’t as good as I expected either.. still interested in more of IGKs products thought!
Marissa D.
Carol stream, IL
I love this leave in conditioner. I only used it as a deluxe sample. I have pretty long, dry hair. It makes it soft and silky. It also smells amazing. The price is high, but that’s expected from this brand- which is why I haven’t purchased it.
melissa s.
Memphis
I have curly hair and I bought this mostly as a second day restyler product. It's great at that for reactivating curls but purely as a leave in conditioner it's better for someone with finer, more relaxed hair.
Oh my God I would give this product like 10 stars if I could.It works so well with my hair,my hair smelled amazing afterwards it was silky soft and I just loved it it was amazing so I recommend you getting this product
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
How well does this product work?
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
Does this product work well for oily hair?  Color-treated hair?  I typically use  Sebastian Professional Color Ignite Multi Conditioner (200ml) .
Sushmita S.
Valenzuela city
Does it smooth? How does this work?
Wendy Q.
The smell of this is long lasting?
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
IGK coconut products smell amazing!! I want to try this but I am scared it will make my hair greasy