Hair CareHair ProductsDry ShampooIGK
Swipe Up Black Charcoal Dry Shampoo Hair Blotting Tissues

IGK Swipe Up Black Charcoal Dry Shampoo Hair Blotting Tissues

by IGK

These portable, oil-absorbing dry shampoo hair blotting tissues are infused with activated black charcoal powder to absorb excess oil without disturbing your style. One tissue leaves hair instantly refreshed and cleansed with an easy mess-free application.

A set of 16 portable, oil-absorbing hair blotting tissues perfect for on-the-go touchups.

How To Use:

1. Using the coated side of the wipe, press with fingertips and rub wherever you need immediate oil absorption.
  2. Move your fingertips to an unused section and continue as needed.

Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Charcoal Powder, Kaolin, Tapioca Starch, Polysilicone-1 Crosspolymer, Silica, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Benzophenone-4, Glycerin, Aqua/Water/Eau, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 77004 (Bentonite).

Do these wipes work as well as the spray?
Start your review of IGK Swipe Up Black Charcoal Dry Shampoo Hair Blotting Tissues!
How would you rate this product?
Evelyn S.
Lawrence, MA
1,413 reviews
I don't use to much dry shampoo or conditioner But it small nice ,and it's great for people on the go ,if I use the dry shampoo and conditioner I would use this
Kellei B.
Bristol, VA
I like IGK products and this is a great dry shampoo option! I am starting to use dry shampoo more often now and definitely prefer this one as it works wonderfully
Calley B.
IGK Swipe Up Black Charcoal Dry Shampoo Hair Blotting Tissues uploaded by Calley B.
I kind of like these but the packaging is such a waste. I think they work if they are used kind of early in your non washing cycle, but they aren’t great. I think the benefits of dry shampoo too is the volume you can get, but these don’t give any benefit other than a little bit of oil removal. I did pick these up super cheap at marshall’s though so I definitely wouldn’t buy them full price.
Bella Z.
Sherman , TX
If I could give these 0 stars I would. These did absolutely nothing for my hair. The blotting papers had barely any product on it and didn’t not soak up any oil from my hair. I definitely wouldn’t recommend this product.
Patricia S.
Lexington, KY
Absolutely love this dry shampoo I own charcoal shampoo toothpaste and face mask I think Charco is a new way of detoxing anyting and I absolutely love it
Brittany W.
Pinellas Park, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Been hearing so many good things about IGK and this looked so promising to pack while traveling - the papers are individually wrapped but they’re all in a convenient zip up plastic baggie that take up such little room in my makeup bag but alas, I SEE NO DIFFERENCE IN MY HAIR. Do not recommend.
Toni B.
Gillette, WY
These are amazing! I love them! I travel with them and keep them in my purse. I also have the anti frizz ones and they work amazing and smell great. I can pull these out on the go and wipe out all my grease and make my hair look great again!
Diana L.
Rowland Heights, CA
I bought this because I love the brand and the tissues seemed like a fun idea. I could see the sheets soaking up oil because the tissues were changing color, but I couldn’t tell much of a difference on my scalp/hair. It also left some paper residue/flakes on my head. Great in theory but didn’t really play out like how I wanted them too. Hope there are some improvements in the future!
Faith S.
Hoboken, NJ
I love these wipes so much!! I keep them in my purse always, especially in the summer or after the gym. They are great for traveling so you don’t have to bring the can!
Jennifer G.
bristol
This stuff is to die for I really enjoying using this product I’m very picky when picking my dry shampoos this is a regular I use