BY IGK

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A foam that imparts just a touch of grit to any hair type for a sexy, lived-in look. Sunday Funday adds piecey texture to longer lengths, accentuates curls, and enhances waves sans dryness. A blend of polymers and conditioning agents add texture to hair, allowing molding and separation with lasting but flexible hold. It provides superior humidity resistance without flaking or tackiness to extend hair styles. Great for normal hair, thick hair, waves, or curls, shea butter adds deep moisture to the hair to prevent drying, while argan oil nourishes and strengthens the hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product is conditioning enough for curly haired girls to use, giving all-day control without crunch or drying. It contains the IGK LA scent: a refreshingly bright arrangement of bergamont, lemon zest, mimosa, heliotrope, and black amber. Formulated without mineral oil, petroleum, and gluten, it is vegan, cruelty-free, and color safe with UV protection. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Sephora*
Lauren Y.
Mason, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm on the fence with how I feel about this product. First off I would not call this a foam by any means. It comes out as foam but the second you rub your hands together it turns to like straight glue. It is sooo sticky! I will say that it's good if you're going for a scrunched hair look. It does feel a little crunchy in your hair in some spots but it's not terrible. I used it on damp hair and let my hair air dry, as did my mom. For me my waves only looked good for a day. That could be due to my hairs current texture, although my waves last better if I air dry without this product because usually they just get slightly less wavy daily and turn to a beach wave style. For my mom however the product gave her 3 consecutive days with her curls. Her hair even got wet from rain and no frizz. Any crunchy texture faded after about the first day of wear. The bigger problem comes when you go to wash your hair. It like glue going in and it's about the same coming out. After shampooing once the hair still feels sticky but it did seem fine after a double suds. I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable using this too often because I feel like it would build up after a while since it's more difficult to get out and as someone with colored hair I wouldn't feel comfortable using clarifying shampoo to clear up the buildup weekly.
Lisa M.
Ithaca, NY
I have been eyeing this product for a couple of weeks now. I don't normally use mousse, but want to try. Has anyone tried this?