BY IGK

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A foam that imparts just a touch of grit to any hair type for a sexy, lived-in look. Sunday Funday adds piecey texture to longer lengths, accentuates curls, and enhances waves sans dryness. A blend of polymers and conditioning agents add texture to hair, allowing molding and separation with lasting but flexible hold. It provides superior humidity resistance without flaking or tackiness to extend hair styles. Great for normal hair, thick hair, waves, or curls, shea butter adds deep moisture to the hair to prevent drying, while argan oil nourishes and strengthens the hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product is conditioning enough for curly haired girls to use, giving all-day control without crunch or drying. It contains the IGK LA scent: a refreshingly bright arrangement of bergamont, lemon zest, mimosa, heliotrope, and black amber. Formulated without mineral oil, petroleum, and gluten, it is vegan, cruelty-free, and color safe with UV protection. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Cristen R.
Forked river , NJ
I didn’t think I would like this because it’s a foam. But it totally exceeded my expectations. Its phenomenal. The volume this product gives your hair is next level. It never leaves your hair greasy, which is what I was afraid of. I’m already on my second bottle! If you have very fine hair like I do and looking for a good texturizing product I recommend picking this up!
Nicole G.
Bronx , NY
I have really curly hair but it doesn’t always look its best or completely curl. For the days when my hair is giving me a hard time, I’ll spray some of this texture spray and give my curls the help they need. I do find that bottle to be small and expensive since I have a lot of hair and don’t get too many uses out of it. Overall, I like this product and will purchase it again.
Sheila F.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
This spray is honestly just a good time but be careful it could look like your hair is dirty or has lice running around. So go heavy on the spraying. Compared to the alternative glitter spray it works very phenomenal and you can find it at Sephora Sephora.com or the IGKB retail store online. The price can be lowered down a bit.
Susan N.
Monroe
I am obsessed with this product. Unlike texture and wave sprays it really gives my hair a funky, piecy texture. You can definitely feel the product in your hair, so if you like things bring natural this isn’t for you. I have short hair that I love to get a little messy and play around with it, and this is perfect for me.
Lauren Y.
Mason, OH
I'm on the fence with how I feel about this product. First off I would not call this a foam by any means. It comes out as foam but the second you rub your hands together it turns to like straight glue. It is sooo sticky! I will say that it's good if you're going for a scrunched hair look. It does feel a little crunchy in your hair in some spots but it's not terrible. I used it on damp hair and let my hair air dry, as did my mom. For me my waves only looked good for a day. That could be due to my hairs current texture, although my waves last better if I air dry without this product because usually they just get slightly less wavy daily and turn to a beach wave style. For my mom however the product gave her 3 consecutive days with her curls. Her hair even got wet from rain and no frizz. Any crunchy texture faded after about the first day of wear. The bigger problem comes when you go to wash your hair. It like glue going in and it's about the same coming out. After shampooing once the hair still feels sticky but it did seem fine after a double suds. I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable using this too often because I feel like it would build up after a while since it's more difficult to get out and as someone with colored hair I wouldn't feel comfortable using clarifying shampoo to clear up the buildup weekly.
Erickson A.
Ozone Park, NY
Love the scent and how easy it is to apply, however thought it was a little heavy. I do love igk and would definitely buy again because it works, but would love for it to be a little lighter
Jaimie H.
This product does a good job of giving my hair a lot of texture, while leaving it still pretty workable. The issue is that it makes my hair sticky and unruly to deal with long-term. This seems to be an issue with the brands products.
Lisbeth V.
Doral, FL
Good product! Works really well, high quality and I loved the price xD Maybe getting another unit soon!
Lisa M.
Ithaca, NY
I have been eyeing this product for a couple of weeks now. I don't normally use mousse, but want to try. Has anyone tried this?

back