BY IGK #24 in Hair Bleach & Lighteners

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A natural lightening spray with chamomile and lemon extract that gradually brightens while it hydrates and smooths. Key benefits: - Brightens hair without harsh bleaching agents - Hydrates and smooths hairs - Activates with the sun to lighten hair If you want to know more…Inspired by sun-activated products of the past, Summertime uses natural ingredients chamomile and lemon extract to lighten hair gradually and naturally. The hydrogen peroxide-free formula provides UV protection and guarantees a soft, natural blonde without brassiness or damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Best for blonde or light brunettes tones, this product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten, petrolatum, and mineral oil.

Buy on Sephora
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
I tried this product and it is awesome! Unfortunately, I'm not the type of person who likes shimmer in my Hair. But it's is perfect for someone who does. It comes out lime a foam and you can apply it like a moose. I tried a blue and green color and it changes colors depending on what angle you look at it from. It feels and smells just like hairspray. I bought one ofnthese for my sister and she loves it. She's 10 years old. It's safe for children to use. She loves it
A L.
This is a great product. You do not have to spray alot on your hair. My hair is strawberry blonde. I decided to use it when I was going to be out and about running errands. It really did lighten my hair and made it blonde. I love it and the smell is great too. This definitely works!
Shelby D.
Black Mtn, NC
I was hesitant to try this because it reminded me of sun in, that’s so bad for your hair. This blew my mind though. It lightened my dirty blonde hair and helped it feel soft and conditioned. I will definitely repurchase!
Alisha C.
IGK Summertime Hair Lightening Spray

I have yet to use this product. But I am interested in trying it. I love hair lightening natural products because I am a blonde. So I cannot judge this product cuz I have never tried it. 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Maely r.
Lindenwold, NJ
Wonder if this actually lightens your hair. If it does I need this like asap it would save me a lot of money on hair dyes. It look very simple to use without any messes. I have to try this product. I hope this is something I get. I would be very satisfied.
Kayla M.
Titusville, FL
Love this product. It is so amazing. It works great and looks great. You have to try it. If you dont you will regret it.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
This is a wonderful lightning spray to use on your hair to make it lighter ver easy to use and lightweight on your hair
Lauren O.
Newington, CT
A little sticky but love that it lightened my hair so easily and gently. A summer essential for sure.
Sheena S.
Plattsburgh
It is an okay hair product in my opinion. I have definitely used better. I don’t mind it.
Ellie W.
Midlothian , Edinburgh
Ok so I used this when I was on holiday in Tenerife. I would give my hair a good spray with it every morning before heading out to lie at the pool beach etc, and I really did notice a difference. Smells really nice doesn’t make your hair greasy which is a massive bonus for me (I hate washing my hair😂) I have dark blonde hair with bleached ends and some highlights running through and I just fancied going a little lighter for the summer and this worked a treat!! Not damaging to you hair either like bleach is so massive thumbs up from me 👍🏻
Coca B.
Covert, MI
I would love to try. Any openings?
yasmin b.
santa clara
i have super dark hair, does it's work for dark brown hair?
Stephanie H.
Cinderford, Gloucestershire
Does this work and is it damaging?
Tonya L.
Has anyone tried this? It sound really cool.
Ailsa F.
newcastle
Wish I could try this! I’m always looking for things to lighten my hair without damaging it