BY IGK

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A must-have set of IGK essentials for healthy-looking hair, featuring a texture-enhancing spray and nutrient-rich primer with shampoo and conditioner samples. Key benefits:- Gives volume and texture- Hydrates hair- Primes for stylingIf you want to know more…Beach Club is an aerosol texturizing spray that hydrates, adds fullness, and delivers a windswept look without any stickiness. Call Time contains nutrient-rich coconut water and oil to guard against heat and static, along with a conditioning blend to weightlessly smooth the cuticle and nourish. With samples of Hot Girls Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner to effectively cleanse, soften, and moisturize, strands will be left shinier, stronger, and healthier-looking. This set contains:- 1.7 oz/ 60 mL Beach Club Texture Spray- 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Call Time Styling Primer- 0.23 oz/ 7 mL Hot Girls Hydrating Shampoo packette- 0.23 oz/ 7 mL Hot Girls Hydrating Conditioner packette It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
sam c.
I love IGK hair products so much! Especially these summer faves. They smell so good and leave my hair looking so nice and wavy. I do have curly hair so after I wash my hair I spray these in my hair for a nice beach wave look.
Melanie B.
Ordered this from ipsy and absolutely love it. The smell is amazing and the texture it gives your hair is amazing as well. I would definitely recommend tryinf out this line of products. You won't be disappointed if u do!
Rachel F.
Little Elm, TX
Love this brand IGK.  I really love the beach spray it comes with.  I use it to spray through my hair once I curl it, and it gives great beachy waves.
Katie V.
denver
Oh my god !!!! The smell of this product is AMAZING guys. It leaves you smelling like beach coconut scented. It’s my to go during summer. I will buy it again and recommend it
Morgan W.
Lockport , NY
I love all of these products! My hair dresser used the green bottle on me today and I am not going to purchase it. She charges 27 for it but you can purchase it online! It leaves your hair smooth! Also the blue can for your waves holds amazing and I have very fine hair!
Phebean C.
['columbus', ''], OH
This product is amazing worth every penny out of my pocket it truly gave me great results at one use the packaging is great and so is the product.
steve s.
Greens Fork
Was an ok product for what it did. Would recommend to friends and family. Will try it again, this summer for my kids
Valerie F.
Rio Rancho, NM
Smells looks and feels like summer time, it's a little pricey but kept my bleached hair feeling and looking hydrated.
Cara K.
Rocky Point, NY
The scent is intoxicating and smells like summer. Works great. Helps extend needing to wash hair often.
Tara C.
Attica, NY
Perfect for a summer at the beach in the water and in the sun I love the set and think it works great