BeautyHairHair ProductsIGK
Speechless Hair and Body Dry Oil Finishing Spray

IGK Speechless Hair and Body Dry Oil Finishing Spray

by IGK

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A remarkably lightweight, breakthrough dry oil spray that infuses hair and body with intense hydration and powerful nutrients. Key benefits:- Gives hair shine and softness- Replenishes and nourishes skin - Infuses intense hydration and powerful nutrients If you want to know more… Mist this breakthrough dry oil into lengths for a glow that leaves them at a loss for words. This remarkably lightweight formula works pre and post styling to restore hair health by infusing intense hydration and powerful nutrients. Lengths look as good as they feel thanks to marula oil and shea butter which give unprecedented shine, enhanced color, and touchable softness. This genius formula doubles as an antioxidant-rich body spray that replenishes skin, leaving it nourished and radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates Formulated without mineral oil, petroleum, and gluten, this product is vegan, cruelty-free, and color safe with UV protection. It contains the IGK Miami scent: lush, vibrant notes of guava, coconut water, pink lotus, midnight violet, and vanilla.

Is This product helpful for dry-static-frizz? My hair looks great after brushing and then the second I leave the house it’s a dry frizz ball.
Does this work for thin hair?
Will this make my hair greasy ?
Start your review of IGK Speechless Hair and Body Dry Oil Finishing Spray!
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
IGK has some amazing products I love the smell and feel of this. It works wonders on your hair leaving your hair feel fantastic and not all dried and yucky. Also it last all day and through the night. Its a great product to give it a try #contest
Iris L.
South Boston, MA
IGK Speechless Hair and Body Dry Oil Finishing Spray uploaded by Iris L.
This dry oil is so lightweight and smells amazing. No alternatives compare. My hairdresser introduced me to it and I’m addicted. It met and exceeded my expectations. Perfect as is. IGK Speechless Hair and Body Dry Oil Finishing Spray
Elizabeth S.
IGK Speechless Hair and Body Dry Oil Finishing Spray uploaded by Elizabeth S.
Super light and airy formula that gives a light hydration to your hair. I put on the ends to freshen up and eliminate minor frizz. It smells great as it has shea butter - it also sprays like spray paint which I love. Bonus you can spray on your body too as a body oil.
Torie S.
South Jacksonville
Real talk girls!:::: got this as a small sample in the mail in my box I get monthly and I love it, it doesn’t spray really thick or messed up has a good smell and does what exactly it’s suppose too.
Shawnna S.
Jenison , MI
This product is great...adds lots of shine without weighing my hair down. It’s super easy to use because it’s a spray on. I use it usually after using dry shampoo, when I feel I need some extra softness and shine. It simply brings the luster back to my hair after a couple days of dry shampooing. And it smells awesome!
Toshira A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this stuff. It does EVERYTHING! It is a heat protectant, topcoat Shiner, softens your hair, and hydrates it! It doesn’t smell nor doesn’t leave a residue in your hair or on your hands.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio , TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
I absolutely love this product! It goes on smooth and last a long time. Well worth the money. I definitely give it a two thumbs up!
DAYDEE N.
Cypress, TX
I love this IGK Speechless Hair and Body Dry Oil Finishing Spray, I was a little skeptical about this product but when I tried it and saw that the smooth that provides to my body and my hair is amazing, the texture that adds to my hair is great it looks sexier and softer and the smell is the best of all, I would definitively buy it again and all my friends are crazy about it and they buy it to for sure.
Betsy K.
Let me say I ❤️💜💗 this instantly since it was a 2-in-1 but it IS really great I love how it absorbs into my skin very quickly and adds a beautiful look to my hair out the door. This is totally packable and works great from my head to my toes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...