IGK Speechless Hair and Body Dry Oil Finishing Spray uploaded by Jordene P.IGK Speechless Hair and Body Dry Oil Finishing Spray uploaded by Elizabeth S.

BY IGK #73 in Hair Serums

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A remarkably lightweight, breakthrough dry oil spray that infuses hair and body with intense hydration and powerful nutrients. Key benefits:- Gives hair shine and softness- Replenishes and nourishes skin - Infuses intense hydration and powerful nutrients If you want to know more… Mist this breakthrough dry oil into lengths for a glow that leaves them at a loss for words. This remarkably lightweight formula works pre and post styling to restore hair health by infusing intense hydration and powerful nutrients. Lengths look as good as they feel thanks to marula oil and shea butter which give unprecedented shine, enhanced color, and touchable softness. This genius formula doubles as an antioxidant-rich body spray that replenishes skin, leaving it nourished and radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates Formulated without mineral oil, petroleum, and gluten, this product is vegan, cruelty-free, and color safe with UV protection. It contains the IGK Miami scent: lush, vibrant notes of guava, coconut water, pink lotus, midnight violet, and vanilla.

Buy on Sephora
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
San Diego, CA
I love this oil for the ends of my hair only! I have an oily scalp and I try very hard not to get it there, but spraying just a bit all over my hair and ends works wonders for me and gives my hair a nice shine and volume. I use this for mornings when I am in a rush and dont really have much time to do my hair! The smell is also fantastic! The only thing is the spray as a body oil im not the biggest fan so i use this only on my hair and i love it :)
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Super light and airy formula that gives a light hydration to your hair. I put on the ends to freshen up and eliminate minor frizz. It smells great as it has shea butter - it also sprays like spray paint which I love. Bonus you can spray on your body too as a body oil.
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
I have neither an oily or a dry scalp. I wash my hair every other day and on days that I wash and blow dry my hair I use a bit of this on the ends to add a touch of shine and hydrate the ends.
I prefer not to spray it directly on my hair since I have more control by spraying the product into my hand and working it into my hair. I like to add product starting at the roots and working my way up and stopping midway so as not to get product on my scalp or roots.
Because this is is a dry oil it's best not to overdo it with the product. Add a bit at a time and work it into your hair until you get the desired result. This is great for people that do not need to wash their hair everyday and want hydration.
Elise H.
Elise H.
I have very natural curly hair. My hair needs very little product to curl and stay curled. To add texture I prefer more of a texture spray than something like this however I do LOVE the smell. This product isn't terrible for me personally its just not a necessity for me in my routine. For someone with very dry hair I could see how this could be a very great finish before going out.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
The IGK Speechless Hair and Body Dry Oil Finishing Spray is one of my new FAV hair products. I use it at least everyday, especially when in the middle of my day when I am running around and need to de-frizz, re-shine and moisturize. It makes my hair look much better instansly, plus it smells so good, light & refreshing -has a bit of Shea scent to it and you can even spray on skin!!! 2 IN 1 -AMAZING. I love IGK products- I am def a fan and would recommend anyone who has thick thirsty hair.
Tate A.
Tate A.
Austin
I am being selfish, I don't want this product to ever go out of business because it SAVED MY HAIR! So please buy it!! Basically I have super thick hair that isn't super healthy due to dying, and before when I had to get Brazilians or straighten with tons of product to get it silky and smooth, NOW ALL I DO IS SPRAY THIS ON AFTER A QUICK BLOW DRY. My hair has NEVER looked this amazing!
I love this IGK Speechless Hair and Body Dry Oil Finishing Spray, I was a little skeptical about this product but when I tried it and saw that the smooth that provides to my body and my hair is amazing, the texture that adds to my hair is great it looks sexier and softer and the smell is the best of all, I would definitively buy it again and all my friends are crazy about it and they buy it to for sure.
Kathryn P.
Kathryn P.
IGK can do no wrong. I usually massage a serum into my damp hair after showering, but this is way more convenient. It's basically a hair oil and a hair serum in a spray bottle. I also use it as a heat protector on dry or damp hair before blow drying or straightening. The fine mist makes sure the product is spread evenly throughout your hair. It makes my hair feel so soft and look so shiny but still clean and fresh, not oily or greasy whatsoever. I also really enjoy the coconut vanilla scent, it makes my hair smell amazing. I love this product and I will absolutely repurchase.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Owensville, MO
There is a love hate relationship with this. I'm an oily girl with hormonal imbalance. So adding more oil is bad situation when it comes to my hair especially. Now on dryer parts of my body it's not such a big deal. I like to use this when I get out of the shower.
riz z.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
shareefa f.
shareefa f.
Austin, TX
Wow... hair and body dry oil finishing spray.. does it gives volume to hair?
Paula G.
Paula G.
How is this? I'm looking for a great product that could help ne with my frizz. Does this help a little?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
concrete, WA
Is this for all types of hair?
Berni W.
Berni W.
Does this have any hold?? Or just an oil??
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
What is the scent like for this product?