BY IGK #62 in Hair Serums

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A remarkably lightweight, breakthrough dry oil spray that infuses hair and body with intense hydration and powerful nutrients. Key benefits:- Gives hair shine and softness- Replenishes and nourishes skin - Infuses intense hydration and powerful nutrients If you want to know more… Mist this breakthrough dry oil into lengths for a glow that leaves them at a loss for words. This remarkably lightweight formula works pre and post styling to restore hair health by infusing intense hydration and powerful nutrients. Lengths look as good as they feel thanks to marula oil and shea butter which give unprecedented shine, enhanced color, and touchable softness. This genius formula doubles as an antioxidant-rich body spray that replenishes skin, leaving it nourished and radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates Formulated without mineral oil, petroleum, and gluten, this product is vegan, cruelty-free, and color safe with UV protection. It contains the IGK Miami scent: lush, vibrant notes of guava, coconut water, pink lotus, midnight violet, and vanilla.

Iris L.
Melrose, MA
This dry oil is so lightweight and smells amazing. No alternatives compare. My hairdresser introduced me to it and I’m addicted. It met and exceeded my expectations. Perfect as is. IGK Speechless Hair and Body Dry Oil Finishing Spray
Lainey L.
Urbandale, IA
I don’t really know if it does anything, but it’s fine so far. Smells nice on my hair. I have yet to try it on my body, but looking forward to doing so in the summer months. I like it, but it’s not a necessity.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Love this product! This is luxurious but with lightweight dry finishing. This makes my skin supple and smooth. Spraying it before leaving home makes my skin glowy all day. I would definitely buy again.
Crystal S.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is so good. Use this on your ends and dry shampoo on the roots when you want a nice look and your hair is dirty. It hydrated your ends and makes them look so good. I use it on my body too as an oil. It’s quick and easy. Only reason it’s 4 stars is when you’re in a bathroom and have no ventilation this stuff smells sooooo strong. Like toxic almost.
Michelle G.
Aurora, IL
This dry oil spray is a great alternative to the standard oil. The dry oil doesn't weigh down strands and leaves the overall look looking polished and glowing. Im obsessed with using this as the last step in my hair routine!
Liz G.
Morganville , NJ
OBSESSED with this dry oil. I use this on my hair to give it a gorgeous shiny finish after I style it. During the summer i also use this on my body to give my legs and arms a summer shine. The smell of this is amazing too. Definitely will repurchase.
Brianna C.
Watertown, CT
I use IGK on all of clients, this product in particular is a favorite of mine. It’s a lightweight oil that gives shine without looking greasy which is a must for me. It leaves the perfect glow on the hair and skin
Sara R.
Redfield , IA
This dry oil is great for giving a healthy shine to my hair especially when I curl or put waves in it. And I'm obsessed with the smell! Will purchase again for the smell alone!!
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
I have neither an oily or a dry scalp. I wash my hair every other day and on days that I wash and blow dry my hair I use a bit of this on the ends to add a touch of shine and hydrate the ends.
I prefer not to spray it directly on my hair since I have more control by spraying the product into my hand and working it into my hair. I like to add product starting at the roots and working my way up and stopping midway so as not to get product on my scalp or roots.
Because this is is a dry oil it's best not to overdo it with the product. Add a bit at a time and work it into your hair until you get the desired result. This is great for people that do not need to wash their hair everyday and want hydration.
Claudia C.
San Diego , CA
I love this oil for the ends of my hair only! I have an oily scalp and I try very hard not to get it there, but spraying just a bit all over my hair and ends works wonders for me and gives my hair a nice shine and volume. I use this for mornings when I am in a rush and dont really have much time to do my hair! The smell is also fantastic! The only thing is the spray as a body oil im not the biggest fan so i use this only on my hair and i love it :)
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Will this make my hair greasy ?
Elizabeth D.
Concrete, WA
Is this for all types of hair?
Berni W.
Does this have any hold?? Or just an oil??
shareefa f.
Austin, TX
Wow... hair and body dry oil finishing spray.. does it gives volume to hair?
Paula G.
How is this? I'm looking for a great product that could help ne with my frizz. Does this help a little?