Add a Photo

By IGK
#427 in Hair Serums

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A remarkably lightweight, breakthrough dry oil spray that infuses hair and body with intense hydration and powerful nutrients. Key benefits:- Gives hair shine and softness- Replenishes and nourishes skin - Infuses intense hydration and powerful nutrients If you want to know more… Mist this breakthrough dry oil into lengths for a glow that leaves them at a loss for words. This remarkably lightweight formula works pre and post styling to restore hair health by infusing intense hydration and powerful nutrients. Lengths look as good as they feel thanks to marula oil and shea butter which give unprecedented shine, enhanced color, and touchable softness. This genius formula doubles as an antioxidant-rich body spray that replenishes skin, leaving it nourished and radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates Formulated without mineral oil, petroleum, and gluten, this product is vegan, cruelty-free, and color safe with UV protection. It contains the IGK Miami scent: lush, vibrant notes of guava, coconut water, pink lotus, midnight violet, and vanilla.

Photo (1)
Anggy G.
Anggy G.

First, let me first say that I love and hate this oil. Most of all because my hair is dry only on the ends, but my roots can get oily quick. Also my hair is very fine. I have to use oils in my hair very carefully, and not all oils work for me. They have to be very lightweight. This sprays in a very fine mist, but it is not a precise application, and it comes out very wet. It does dry down very quickly, but if you get too much in one spot...it can look oily. I use the Bumble & Bumble Invisible Oil on my ends for frizz and hydration, but for me, this product does not work for that purpose. However, it is an incredible finishing spray for shine. It has to be held far away from the head for my hair not to look 'oily' which doesnt help the frizz and dry ends, but makes my hair incredibly shiny. I am going to try it on wet hair next to see if I have a better result. If you have extremely dry hair or thicker hair, you may be able to use all over for hydration without the oily look.
riz z.
riz z.
flushing, New York

Claudia C.
Claudia C.
San Diego, CA

I love this oil for the ends of my hair only! I have an oily scalp and I try very hard not to get it there, but spraying just a bit all over my hair and ends works wonders for me and gives my hair a nice shine and volume. I use this for mornings when I am in a rush and dont really have much time to do my hair! The smell is also fantastic! The only thing is the spray as a body oil im not the biggest fan so i use this only on my hair and i love it :)
Leah A.
Leah A.
Boaz, AL

I LOVE this spray! It doesn't make your hair/body oily as it is a dry oil. It calms frizz and lasts all day. It smells awesome and sprays so easy! I haven't really found a dupe for it but this one works so well I doubt I'll keep trying. If there were the huge cans of this, I would be much happier!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

Super light and airy formula that gives a light hydration to your hair. I put on the ends to freshen up and eliminate minor frizz. It smells great as it has shea butter - it also sprays like spray paint which I love. Bonus you can spray on your body too as a body oil.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
OWENSVILLE, MO

There is a love hate relationship with this. I'm an oily girl with hormonal imbalance. So adding more oil is bad situation when it comes to my hair especially. Now on dryer parts of my body it's not such a big deal. I like to use this when I get out of the shower.
Billie N.
Billie N.
Westland, MI

This is one of my go-to spring and summer products. I have curly, dry hair and I need a spritz of this a few times throughout the day it's amazing :-) it keeps the shine on my curls and my skin.
LORI H.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA

This is an amazing product for spring , leaves a nice glow to hair and body , it's lightweight , hydrates and lots of nutrients, leaves hair and body so soft , I would recommend it
Genesis G.
Genesis G.
Passaic, NJ

I love this! It's not to heavy on my hair and makes my hair so shiny. The smell is not strong and overpowering. I also love it's an aerosol!
It is a dry oil finish for hair and also for body, I never used it but now I feel like it seems to be very good who else thinks of it?

Join Now