IGK Sold Out Curl Priming Basecoat 5 oz/ 141 mL uploaded by TR P.

BY IGK

Which hair type is it good for? Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A spray that works effectively to prime and style all curl types. Key benefits:- Primes- Eliminates frizz- Conditions If you want to know more… Sold Out features an elegant 360 degree spray that ensures even coverage of all curls from root to tip. It allows easier styling by offering control to all curl patterns, and helps prevent future damage and frizz. The easy-to-use formula leaves curly hair healthy-looking and conditioned. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Those with fine coiled or tightly coiled hair might want to layer on a lightweight dry oil like Speechless through the mid-lengths to ends for added hydration. Or, if the hair is thick/coarse textured, use with a moisturizing leave-in conditioner like Mistress. see more...

Buy on Sephora
TR P.
I LOVE my curls, and I'm always down to try a new curl product. IGK Sold Out Basecoat Primer works great. I have fine hair, with spiral curls. I found that using it right out of my shower made my hair dry faster, which isn't a bad thing. No one likes explaining the wet patch on your shirt, but using it after my leave-in conditioner (I use Miss Jessie products) and before my curl cream (Miss Jessie's Multicultural Curls) really gave my curls great definition without weighing it down. I would have given it five stars if it weren't for two factors 1) it's a Sephora exclusive which makes it part of a luxury brand of hair product. Not a problem unless you've got a budget. 2) It's prohibitively expensive. Aveno has a a coconut oil hair spray which is just as good except for the spray nozzle. The IGK spray nozzle allows for even distribution and an easy spray, especially with wet hands. If you've got the money to spend, it's a great option. Otherwise it's a great splurge to use on days you want your curls looking extra special.
Lauren C.
Anna , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair curls great and typically last a couple however this stuff gives you awesome texture and helps curls stay more intact for longer period of time . It smells amazing well !
Miosotis O.
Fall River , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMAZING!! So I have shoulder length wavy/curly hair that has been colored every color of the rainbow, so it is not all that healthy haha and because of that my curls are all over the place and I struggle to wear it curly. I washed my hair as usual, combed it in the shower and let it air dry overnight. In the morning I just flipped my head over misted this all over & scrunched. VIOLA my curls were bouncy and super defined I couldn't believe it. My hair stayed soft and shiny all day and didn't weigh down my curls at all I'm so obsessed and will never use anything else!!!
Kim T.
Aitkin, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have no need for hairspray this is amazing doesn't leave a sticky residue after u still have the bounce it keeps ur curls intact for atleast 8 hours I have never even heard of this before but I will definitely b buying this I used it at a friends house influenster please send me this
Bianca A.
E Wenatchee, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always thought that primers for hair were pointless until I tried this one! it makes my hair have so much volume! It smells amazing and it helps my day 2 hair look even better than day 1! It is a bit pricey but it is defiantly worth it! I will repurchase this once I finish my bottle!! A must try!!
Nallely N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantó muero por provar este produto en el cabello de mis clientas y ver todos los resultados que promete este producto
Farah A.
Mississauga , ON
Where to buy this?? I need some miracle for my hair. Lol
Alyssa S.
Has anyone actually tried this? So curious to know if it actually works! I have curly damaged hair and I need some help!
Sable A.
Where is this sold?
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Does this work as a heat protectant also?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Wanting to try this for my naturally curly/frizzy hair! Opinions?