BY IGK

What it is:
A gentle, effective cleanser that sweeps away impurities while nourishing your scalp with a dream cocktail of coconut oil and powerful hydrators.

What it is formulated to do:
This innovative formula gently cleanses hair by removing product buildup and neutralizing odors. Its blend of natural oils and vitamins adds intense moisture and keeps hair feeling soft and supple while imparting exceptional shine. Perfect for anyone looking for their healthiest lengths ever—especially those with color-treated hair, dry scalps, or unruly curls—it takes the place of your regular shampoo and conditioner. Coconut oil nourishes and strengthens hair, while sweet almond oil, one of the best oils for hair, helps damaged and dull hair become shinier and stronger.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates

What else you need to know:
This product contains the IGK NYC scent: sophisticated notes of black pepper, blackberries, dewy violet, geranium, and leather accord. Formulated without mineral oil, petroleum, and gluten, it is vegan, cruelty-free, and color safe with UV protection.

• I would love to try it!!! Who ever tried it what did you ...1 Answers
  • I have oily hair and can't go more than 2 to 3 days witho...2 Answers
  • Considering trying this to replace every other shampoo. D...2 Answers
Kelsey B.
Philadelphia
This stuff is great. I’ve been using Hairstory’s New Wash for a while now so I’m not new to the whole co-washing thing, but New Wash was starting to dry out my scalp so I decided to give this a shot. Glad I did. It smells just like the coconut gel IGK has so not as amazing a scent as bumble and bumble’s invisible oil, but still good and not overpowering. It cleanses my hair without drying it out. And I have oily hair, never colored, and it didn’t make my hair greasy whatsoever. I usually wash my hair everyday and this seems gentle enough to do that, though I hope it prolongs my time between washes since New Wash promised that and my hair was still greasy the next day. Definitely buy this if you’re in the fence. Even if you only use it sporadically between using other products, it will ultra nourish your hair and make it silky smooth!
Lauren P.
Bronx
This was very good for my scalp but it kind of left my fine hair feeling and looking a bit limp and weighed down. I recommend using it maybe once a week. I won’t rebuy because I hate when second day hair looks greasy and this product did that but I think if you have dry fine hair this would be magical for you. Only other complaint is that the container is annoying I don’t like having to dispense it from a can, there is kind of no way of knowing how much product is left unless you have a scale (and had weighed the whole thing when you got it..)
Hannah B.
Boise, ID
IGK, I love you so much. This product has transformed my hair. At first, i thought it was just making my hair smoother (which was great). It wasn’t until I was traveling that I realized this was a miracle in a bottle. After a whole day of travel, my boyfriend and I met up with his mom and she commented on how great my hair looked.

Since then, it is my secret weapon. Shine, body, volume. everything.
Vanessa R.
This was a product that took me some time to figure out how to use. First off, it smells amazing. They need to bottle fragrance into a perfume. Besides that, I you have to use more than the directed amount. It makes the hair a bit weighed down and oily but it's not too bad. With a once a week exfoliating shampoo, the results are good.
Melanie D.
Bought this at salon centric and got a pretty good deal on it. Ive been using it every time i wash, with a clarifying treatment once every two weeks. It smells really good and makes my hair feel nice afterwards, however since it doesnt lather i do have to use about double the recommended amount and i condition when i use it because i do have damaged hair. Overall, its a good product but im always trying new stuff so i dont know that ill repurchase.
Jordi T.
Baldwin, WI
This is my favorite hair treatment that I’ve ever found. I have thin blonde hair and it makes it feel so soft and silky after I use it. I received a sample of it and was hesitant to put an oil in my hair, but it’s amazing. I bought a bottle after I had used mine!
theredwitch s.
IGK is always about cool girl, effortless hairstyling and haircare. This is a cleansing oil for your hair (so cool!), it makes getting all that build of residue dissolved and down your drain so much easier. I also love this product but again, four stars? YES. It recommends to leave it in for 3-5 minutes, then rinse. Anymore than two minutes and my scalp was so sensitive that rinsing it was borderline painful.
Nicole L.
North Bergen, NJ
I have thick bleached hair so sometimes my hair will look very dry. This stuff helps to put the moisture back into it without weighing it down. I can use this in straight or wavy hair styles. I love it so much.
Jessica A.
Plano, TX
I kept seeing this brand on Instagram and I knew I had to try. I have very thick course hair that needs all the live it can get. I also only wash my hair once a week. I was shocked that this actually cleaned my hair and left it soft and smooth. The consistency was like coconut oil. This is a keeper in my hair collection.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your hair. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love supporting local indie brands that support a person not corporation. Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !!
Abbey E.
How does this product make your hair feel overall? Sticky? Dry? Oily?
Janet S.
I have dull hair and I was wanting to know if this product would help to put shine in my hair ?
Jami J.
Does this make your hair feel greasy? How does it smell?
chang l.
How you feel that the price is a little too high considering the amount of product and the quality?
Rachel K.
Does this actually do well in fully replacing shampoo and conditioner? I'm skeptical about using no other hair products with this.