BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsIGK
Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel For Hair, 017 oz -Name Brand Perfume Sample-Vials Included

by IGK

This coconut oil-infused gel is the foundation in creating the hydrated, lived in, undone hair of right now. Rich Kid's moisturizing properties give you the hair you've always wanted. Apply to clean, towel-dried hair and let air dry for optimal separation and hydration, a la your favorite supermodel.

0.17 oz; Coconut Oil Infused Gel; Get The Hair You Have Always Wanted; -Name Brand Perfume Sample-Vials Included-

Does this leave your hair oily and does it have hold??
Start your review of IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel For Hair, 0.17 oz -Name Brand Perfume Sample-Vials Included!
M C.
IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel For Hair, 0.17 oz -Name Brand Perfume Sample-Vials Included uploaded by M C.
I only received a travel size of this gel as a free gift with purchase recently, so I'm not sure if having a full size product and being able to use more would make a difference, but not blown away. For one thing, I like hair products that have a great scent. This doesn't. In terms of styling, I couldn't tell I had anything in my hair at all. Won't buy again!
Whitney  L.
Cupertino, CA
Smells amazing and is great to mix with mistress leave in conditioner for a light frizzy reduction. A little goes a long way. It doesn’t hold a ton but it works ok for a very light hold for finishing looks.
Melanie H.
Boca Raton, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I came, I sampled and I want to buy more of this. It holds the hair with a tousled look, makes it shiny and smells like rich, coconut goodness.
Amanda S.
Sumter, SC
Love the smell. My hair is short and thick. I have a ton of flyaways also. This helps smooth down those stray strands that comes with wavy, thick hair! Pricey but would probably buy again.
Bailey S.
Eastvale, CA
I love this gel. It doesnt leave my hair crunchy or give that shiny oily look. I like to use this with a mouse and finish with hairspray. This is pretty expensive for a hair gel but it’s definitely worth it!
Kristi T.
2,140 reviews
I love this gel, it’s one of my favorites. I apply it to the ends of my hair while it’s damp. It really helps give my hair volume. I have fine hair that can look weighed down easily and it doesn’t at all with this.
Rebecca M.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this for my hair and my daughters. It’s quite pricey but worth it. $28 I think for a tube.
Brianna G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
received a sample of this from sephora and really liked how it made my hair look. wasnt crunchy, but looked like beach waves. will definitely buy in the future. the scent was really nice too
Cassidy T.
Stockton, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I actually really liked this. It has a gel texture and was really hydrating. I've been coloring and bleaching my hair for 3 years straight and it's pretty much fried so I try to hydrate all day everyday. Definitely a fan especially for colored hair.
Andrea M.
Flatonia, TX
Love it. This gel gives you just the right amount of grip to add texture, but never makes your hair feel crunchy or like there’s a weird film on it. Highly recommend for anyone with wavy hair.