IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel

by IGK

#10 in Hair Gel

This coconut oil-infused gel is the foundation in creating the hydrated, lived in, undone hair of right now. Inspired by the international jet set kids, Rich Kid's moisturizing properties give you the hair you've always wanted.

A lightweight coconut oil infused styler for tousled air-dried texture and smooth shine.

How To Use:

For fine hair – start with a small amount and build up as needed

Straight or lightly wavy hair:

Air Dry:

1. Rub product between palms and over fingers.
  2. When hair is almost dry, finger comb in from mid-lengths to ends.
  3. Let hair air dry for easy, tousled texture.
  4. For frizz-free waves, twist the hair in small sections and let the hair air dry. As hair dries, the twists will unravel and leave hair with a wavy texture.

Blow Dry:

1. Rub product between palms.
  2. When hair is almost dry, run product from mid-lengths to ends.
  3. Blow dry in for style memory, shine and frizz-control.

Curly hair:

Air Dry or Diffuse:

1. Start with Sold Out Curl Priming Basecoast for extra definition and volume.
  2. Towel dry hair with a t-shirt or cotton towel. Be careful not to rub and cause frizz.
  3. Mix Rich Kid Coconut Oil Air Dry Styler. For added moisture mix with Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm.
  4. When hair is about 75% dry, work the mixture through hair, twisting and scrunching to encourage your natural texture.

Extra Tips:

1. For short hair or all-over hold – apply to damp hair and work from roots to ends. Will give a soft hold with shine.
  2. For a piecey beach wave look or creating texture in a blowout – apply to your fingertips and brush lightly through the hair.
  3. Apply just to ends for a detailed, piecey finish.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Mica, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Extract, Geranium Maculatum (Cranesbill) Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Quercus Alba (Oak) Bark Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Butyloctanol, Silicone Quaternium-16, Undeceth-11, Undeceth-5, Trideceth-12, Polyquaternium-59, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Does this product good for wavy hair?
Does it give an oily appearence to the hair ?
Start your review of IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica C.
Newaygo, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite all-time absolute must-have hair product... I love this stuff!! It tames my wavy locks and takes my strands from limp and lame to must-have mermaid waves! ❤️❤️❤️#F4F #L4L
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel uploaded by Thuy N.
Coconut oil-infused, gel-balm, styler. I like this. My hair is normally frizzy when it's humid or raining but this helps tame it. I also like the scent. It is sticky but once I comb my hair it feels fine.
Sabrina G.
IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel uploaded by Sabrina G.
Purchased at: ULTA
IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel This works so well! I use this when I’m running out the shower with damp hair. I use only this, and my hair dries really fast without any frizz
MA F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel uploaded by MA F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is AMAZING! The brand IGK is newer on the scene than some other older, more established brands, but they are killing it with their products! This Rich Kid coconut oil gel is a must have! I use it after a shower while my hair is damp, braid it over night without harsh blow drying and my hair has beautiful beachy texture in the morning when I brush it out!
Kris L.
Derry, NH
IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel uploaded by Kris L.
This was an okay hair feel. It smells really good and it doesn't make my hair crunchy. It's an oil gel, starts as a gel, feels like a gel but it doesn't hold like a gel. I think the oil part makes the hair feels slightly greasy.
Melanie F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel uploaded by Melanie F.
IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil gel! It’s perfect for putting in my hair after a shower & throwing it up in a bun to air dry with cute waves!
Adriana B.
Indialantic, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my first try at using this product and I’m impressed with how it performs for air drying almost straight hair into waves. I know that with practice… and not touching my hair so much while it tries, I can get better results… because it’s clear to me that this product is working with me. I’m no model… not used to posting pics of my beauty experimentations, but I think it’s useful for others to see what can be achieved with this product. Note… I almost never air dry my hair because I end up looking like a raggedy homeless person, but I’m trying this because it would be nice to skip all the blow drying and heat styling sometimes… especially when I’m not going out.
Yuliia K.
East Hanover , NJ
IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel uploaded by Yuliia K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this cream from Sephora favorites products. That was a good offer. This cream smells nice and gentle. IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel
Tami S.
Yakima, WA
IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel uploaded by Tami S.
I used this product for a week. At the end of that week, my hair felt better than before I started using it. I really like this product. I felt like my hair was softer and just looked more put together. There is a light fragrance to it, that I really enjoyed. It wasn't overpowering at all. It just took a small amout (less than a quarter size but a little bit more than shown in the photo below) for all of my hair, but I wanted to make sure not to put in too much, so you may need more if you have longer or thicker hair than I do. IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel
Kayla  C.
westerville , OH
Smells good, got a bunch of igk stuff pro bono from Influenster and I love them all it’s pretty good quality and I like the effect that the products have on my hair the smell is long lasting and nice
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephnie C.
Gillette, WY
il y a un an
Taisha R. il y a 8 mois
I absolutely love this product it smells great, helps with frizziness and keeps hair shiny! Great product 👌