BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsIGK

by IGK

Has anyone actually used this product? I have not been successful on finding a review for this spray.
Been dying to try it! Does it spray out evenly?
Any ideas on where to get this in Mexico? it is available on stores like Sally Beauty?
Start your review of IGK Preparty Hair Strobing Glitter Spray! A Strobing Glitter Spray That Captures And Diffuses Light For A Soft, Luminous, Hypnotizing Effect! Perfect For Day And Night! Great For Festival Season!!
zoe L.
Honestly, it didn’t work. It just felt like I were spraying air onto my hair. Granted, I do have dark hair which might have something to do with it. I like Fun Sexy Hair Glow Getter Root Glitter Gel more.
Sophy A.
New York, New York
[product:igk-preparty-hair-strobing-glitter-spray!-a-strobing-glitter-spray-that-captures-and-diffuses-light-for-a-soft-luminous-hypnotizing-effect!-perfect-for-day-and-night!-great-for-festival-season] : I bought 2 cans of this glitter because I think it’s been discontinued and I did not want to be without it. Great for summer backyard BBQ’s
Jess R.
Lake George, NY
This product is definately fun, but very messy. The glitter looks amazing in the hair but it is hard to control where it is going leaving your clothes and everything surrounding the mist covered in fine glitter.
Cheyanne H.
Granbury, TX
Before trying this out, I read through so many reviews...looked through so many pictures... and I was finding that you either loved it or absolutely hated it, so I gave in and bought it to try out for myself.
I was worried that it was going to look like the glitter I wore when I was a little girl on the traveling gymnastics team... and thank god it is not!
This is like a grown up version of the old school stuff.
First off, it smells amazing! No paint/plastic smell, it is a nice soft perfume like scent but it smells very good. Also, the glitter isn't chunky, this glitter is very fine and more shimmer like...which I love!
Now it is noticeable, but in a good way!
On another note, the staying power in your hair is not the greatest, it will fall out on your clothes, but I didn't mind that at all. I found that if you use a hair oil or shine cream first - (I used drybar's chaser cream), then spray this IGK pre-party glitter, and then do a light spray of hairspray, it stays all day with very minimal fallout.
And lastly, my favorite way to use this has been for a body glitter spray. I use it on my chest, arms, and legs, and it stays all day long. It almost works better as a body glitter than a hairspray for me, but I love it. I loved this so much that I bought 5 back ups of it since it is limited edition.
Bottom line - Give it a try if you love some glitter! I fell in love with it, so you may too! :)

This is like a grown up version of the old school stuff.
Now it is noticeable, but in a good way!

Bianca T.
This really makes your hair style look so much cuter ! Especially for the holidays ! It looks elegant not cheap and I think it also smells amazing 💕
Theresa D.
Super cool and very glittery. Strobing is a very good way to describe it. The smell is kinda strong but if you can get past that, you’ll love this product. It lasts very well too! Igk has some really fun products and this is one of them.
Gisela F.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this glitter hairspray because it is really just glitter. It doesn’t make your hair feel crunchy like most hair products and it will wash out whenever you are ready to take it out. It looks so pretty under the light and it is great for any occasion
Alicia K.
This stuff is awesome! Its like an instant party! I use this for so much! I love glitter and this spray is perfect. It smells amazing and it gives my hairstyle a great hold while adding a unique touch!
Leah C.
Allen, TX
LOVE this hair glitter spray, it gives my hair that extra boost I need right in time for the holidays! Easy to apply, and the silver mist is beautiful! Make sure to apply this with a towel around your shoulders or some for a clothes protector.
Dajah  S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Very pretty lightweight glitter spray. Its very fine not chunky glitter. It gets everywhere in a fun way. Spray it on hair while its wet or has product in it so the glitter has something to hold onto. Looks good as just a skin glitter too. Very fun for events and parties, very noticeable but not obnoxious.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...