BY IGK #93 in Hair Masks

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly A high-powered yet lightweight, in-shower micro-emulsion treatment featuring a 360 aerosol spray that ensures easy, even, convenient application for a smooth finish. Key benefits: - Repairs hair - Easy application - Lightweight yet powerful formula If you want to know more…Inspired by Korean splash masks, Prenup Instant Spray Mask packs all the effectiveness of a traditional, heavy emollient cream mask in a lightweight, low viscosity liquid that works instantly. The 360 aerosol spray ensures easy, even, convenient application in the shower and maintains the integrity of the formula from the first spray to the last unlike typical masks that can get contaminated with water during use. Potent ingredients senna leaf extract, cupuacu butter, and nourishing amla oil naturally repair hair from the inside out, leaving hair looking and feeling soft, smooth, and shiny from roots to ends. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also formulated without of artificial colors, triethanolamine, mineral oils, harsh detergents, methylisothiazolinone/methylchloroisothiazolinone, petrochemicals, and gluten. It is vegan and cruelty-free. For a more precise spray mask ritual, section hair into two-inch pieces and apply section-by-section, scissoring with index and middle fingers from root to tip for maximum absorption of the mask into the hair fiber.

• Would this work for thicker hair?1 Answers
  • Does the smell wears or does it hold all day?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Julie P.
Hamilton, ON
IGK Prenup Instant Mask is the hottest new spring release in my opinion. I will be purchasing this amazing product over and over again. Adding it to my favs list. And...it is going to be a ritual in my beauty regime. #Bloom #Influenster
Elle B.
THE BEST HAIR MASK EVER. My hair is curly and highlighted blonde. I put this in my hair after washing a my hair felt like it did 20 years ago. It felt like virgin hair. Now I put it in my hair and slept in it, when I don't I leave it in few quite awhile. You won't be disappointed.
Amie S.
Winnipeg , MB
I am currently using this hair mask and I am really enjoying how my hair is responding to it! My hair is softer and fuller! I would say the biggest difference are the ends - they are hydrated and thick.
Alisha H.
Do not recommend. Doesn’t really condition like a hair mask should. And use a lot of product to get results when the product is relatively small to begin with
amanda m.
Scarborough, ON
this really helps to tame ur frizz of ur curls it doesnt last to long but i find it did better then other i habe used
Grey A.
What does it smell like?
estefania m.
Santa Ana, CA
Can it be used on curly hair?
Saharatu A.
Omg where can I find this at? This is so cool
Marie B.
How well does this product work?
Jessica R.
How does this product work?