BY IGK #92 in Hair Masks

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly A high-powered yet lightweight, in-shower micro-emulsion treatment featuring a 360 aerosol spray that ensures easy, even, convenient application for a smooth finish. Key benefits: - Repairs hair - Easy application - Lightweight yet powerful formula If you want to know more…Inspired by Korean splash masks, Prenup Instant Spray Mask packs all the effectiveness of a traditional, heavy emollient cream mask in a lightweight, low viscosity liquid that works instantly. The 360 aerosol spray ensures easy, even, convenient application in the shower and maintains the integrity of the formula from the first spray to the last unlike typical masks that can get contaminated with water during use. Potent ingredients senna leaf extract, cupuacu butter, and nourishing amla oil naturally repair hair from the inside out, leaving hair looking and feeling soft, smooth, and shiny from roots to ends. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also formulated without of artificial colors, triethanolamine, mineral oils, harsh detergents, methylisothiazolinone/methylchloroisothiazolinone, petrochemicals, and gluten. It is vegan and cruelty-free. For a more precise spray mask ritual, section hair into two-inch pieces and apply section-by-section, scissoring with index and middle fingers from root to tip for maximum absorption of the mask into the hair fiber.

• Would this work for thicker hair?1 Answers
  • Does the smell wears or does it hold all day?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sherry B.
New product from IGK and it doesn't disappoint! Cutting edge moisture for your hair in the shower that gets every strand and smells amazing! It lasts so long I only need to use it every other shampoo!
Lizelle B.
San Lorenzo, CA
This is another lifesaver. After using so many heat products on my hair I love to use this hair mask. It really helps to restore and smooth out my hair after damaging it from other heat products.
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS
This product worked great! I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Don't be skeptical, I know I was, but take my word when i say I how much I love it. Smells awesome, does it's job well and fulfilled my needs and wants in the areas I was looking for it to work.
Irma paola A.
Plantation, FL
Started using when I died my hair, i love how It's easy to use and it made my hair super soft, doesn't feel crunchy or nasty. I love how i can use it while showering, would repurchase once mine finishes!
Roma K.
Folsom, CA
I really Love this product so much it is really an amazing product I wish I would've known of it earlier I will continue to buy this product whenever I can buy it because this is something that is a really good product and I recommend to anyone and everybody
Jasmine P.
Kennesaw, GA
I was really disappointed by this hair mask. Although the idea is cool of a spray on hair mask, it just didn’t leave my hair conditioned and soft.
Jewels B.
Scotts Valley, CA
So I haven't tried this yet. But I know that some other people who have used this really do love it and highly recommend it.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
I love a pre-shampoo mask! They are so hard to find and this one smells so good. Hair is soft and it also helped with frizz
Rebecca O.
This smells so refreshing I love it I was so unhappy buying it first but after trying it out I really love it
Andrea E.
Lansing, MI
Did not love. Left it in for longer than 5 minutes and it did not give me the hydration I was looking for.
Grey A.
What does it smell like?
estefania m.
Santa Ana, CA
Can it be used on curly hair?
Saharatu A.
Omg where can I find this at? This is so cool
Marie B.
How well does this product work?
Jessica R.
How does this product work?