BY IGK #83 in Hair Serums

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly A high-powered yet lightweight, in-shower micro-emulsion treatment featuring a 360 aerosol spray that ensures easy, even, convenient application for a smooth finish. Key benefits: - Repairs hair - Easy application - Lightweight yet powerful formula If you want to know more…Inspired by Korean splash masks, Prenup Instant Spray Mask packs all the effectiveness of a traditional, heavy emollient cream mask in a lightweight, low viscosity liquid that works instantly. The 360 aerosol spray ensures easy, even, convenient application in the shower and maintains the integrity of the formula from the first spray to the last unlike typical masks that can get contaminated with water during use. Potent ingredients senna leaf extract, cupuacu butter, and nourishing amla oil naturally repair hair from the inside out, leaving hair looking and feeling soft, smooth, and shiny from roots to ends. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also formulated without of artificial colors, triethanolamine, mineral oils, harsh detergents, methylisothiazolinone/methylchloroisothiazolinone, petrochemicals, and gluten. It is vegan and cruelty-free. For a more precise spray mask ritual, section hair into two-inch pieces and apply section-by-section, scissoring with index and middle fingers from root to tip for maximum absorption of the mask into the hair fiber.

• Would this work for thicker hair?1 Answers
  • Does the smell wears or does it hold all day?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Can I give this hair mask 10 stars? The spray on mask was new to me, but I really liked it. It was so easy to apply in the shower and it sprayed evenly. I used too much the first two times and ended up using the whole can in just two tries.
But I quickly ordered more. My hair felt SO soft and silky afterwards. Must have.
Hannah G.
GUYS, if I could give this more stars I would. I have dark brown hair, thin and it tends to tangle often. I was blown away at how soft my hair felt and how easy it was to comb through my hair. Did I say comb?? Yes, it was effortless. Plus it smells awesome so you can't beat a product that works well AND smells nice.
Melissa W.
Crown Point, IN
I discovered IGK Prenup Spray Mask in Sephora. It was on display and I sprayed some on my hand, rubbed it into my dry hair, and continued shopping. It smells clean and not overwhelming or artificial. Mask is meant to be rinsed out, but it is not heavy. I noticed instantly that it made my hair look healthier and shiny. I purchased it because I knew I would regret it if I didn't. I have rinsed it out and I have left the product in. I'm very satisfied with this, as I have tried a handful of products that have failed to remedy my dry hair. I wouldn't hesitate to repurchase, even with the higher price point of $32.
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
I could literally marry this product, I love it that much. It really helps to soften and smooth the hair out. This is an in shower hair mark too. After you use shampoo, squeeze out excess water from your hair then spray this from root to ends, run your fingers through then rinse with cool water. Need extra hydration leave in for up to 5 minutes. Hands down one of the best hair masks out their! Works on all hair types even curly cause that's the hair I have. Hands down everyone needs to try this bad boy out!!!!
Hope S.
I was amazed at how effective this was. After just one time of using it, I instantly noticed how my hair stayed shiny, tangle-free and soft. I love how easy the product is to use and how you don't have to wait long for the product to absorb. I have very thick hair, and it was always a pain having to wait 10+ minutes in the cold for a hair mask to absorb into my hair. Thanks to this product, I can have all the hydration I need, without having to wait!
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
I have chemically treated, dry, brittle sad hair lol I just chopped off a ton and got this to maintain hydration. Pleasantly surprised with how awesome this stuff is! Easy to use in the shower and very hydrating. The hydration actually last after rinsing as well!
Sarah L.
This is amazing. I have very very damaged hair due to changing the color all the time. This mask is easy to apply, smells great, and makes my hair feel like hair again. People notice how great my hair looks for a few days every time I use it. I have already re purchased and I will keep buying it again and again. would recommend.
Sarah A.
Absolutely worth buying! It's a lightweight liquid which is always nice, of course you got to use it in the shower, definitely lather it in well for really good results! Your hair will feel so incredibly smooth and soft. Oh and the smell is like tropical like your at the beach relaxing and the coconut plus flowery smell! Love it!
Jessica M.
Palmetto , GA
I use this stuff about once a week and since I have done so I have noticed a huge difference in my hair! It has been bleached recently and colored brightly so it has some damage but isn't to bad!! This mask helps tremendously with rough ends and leaves my hair silky smooth!!
Preslee H.
Indianapolis, IN
I am not a huge fan of this. I LOVE the application and it's very easy to use. I didn't feel like this gave hydration, detangling, or shine. The formula is very light and is great for fine thin hair. I felt like I had to use more than I should to cover a medium length hair.
Grey A.
What does it smell like?
estefania m.
Westminster, CA
Can it be used on curly hair?
Saharatu A.
Pittsford , NY
Omg where can I find this at? This is so cool
Marie B.
How well does this product work?
Jessica R.
How does this product work?