BY IGK

This high-powered in-shower treatment performs like a traditional hair mask but works in under a minute. A multi-tasking mix of moisturizers, including Alma Oil and Cupuacu Butter deep condition, repair and strengthen hair, while Apple Cider Vinegar adds dramatic shine. 360-degree spray application coats each strand to moisturize completely. Use once a week to ensure against all kinds of damage.

An in-shower, spray-on hair treatment that works quickly to deliver the same hydration and benefits of a traditional hair mask.

How To Use:

1. Use at least once a week for best results.
  2. After shampooing, squeeze water from clean hair.
  3. Part hair and spray in sections from root to tip.
  4. Gently massage product into hair with fingers, working from roots to ends.
  5. Wait one minute and rinse.
  6. For extra-deep conditioning, leave on for two to three minutes before rinsing.

Water, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polyquaternium-37, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Cassia Italica Leaf Extract, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Juice, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, PEG-8, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Trideceth-12, C11- 15 Pareth-7, Amodimethicone, Laureth-9, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, BHT, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

• Would this work for thicker hair?1 Answers
  • Does the smell wears or does it hold all day?1 Answers
Hillarie O.
Van Buren, AR
I am completely out of my dry oil spray but I recently purchased IGK’s new Trio of Texturizing Spray, Leave in Conditioner AND...........(Inserts The Greatest Drum Roll You Could Possibly Hear in life) their new CONDITIONING Shampoo👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 I AM obsessed! And I can Promise you that if you have thick course, Frizzy hair!! (The Fro is Real for this Jewish Girl) then these products will save your life! I even used it on my 13 yr old, and my 9 yr old whom both have thinner, pin straight hair and lets just say THE ABSOLUTE softest volume, and sheen I have ever seen!! IGK Friends With Benefits Texture & Shine Kit
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
This hair mask is really odd. You spray it onto your hair in the shower. I was kinda taken aback by the application process but when I actually tried it in the shower it worked out pretty well. I purchased this at Sephora for about $36. It smells amazing and makes your hair soft but I don’t think it’s anything special. You can get the same results from a cheaper hair mask. I think your paying for the gimmick of a spray hair mask.
Nikole R.
Elk River, MN
I really love IGK and their innovative products & I was really excited to try this when it came out. The first time I tried it I was in LOVE!!!! It smells soooo amazing and made my hair feel SO healthy and soft! It was so easy to use, you just spray it in your hair when You’re in the shower and ta-da!!! It’s amazing. The only negative thing I have to say about this, is when I did use it I had really long hair so I get I had to use a little more than I would if I had shorter hair, and I went through it a little more quickly than I had hoped. I will however be purchasing this again when I have the extra funds for it.
Tatiana D.
Toledo, OH
My favorite conditioning mask for my crazy, dry, frizzy hair. I enjoy that it can be sprayed at any angle including upside down so you can reach all parts of your hair. Once rinsed my hair feels so hydrated and soft!!! I have a lot of hair so I go through a lot of this product but it is so worth it.
Léa F.
Katy, TX
Spray... Hair Mask... Let that sink in. Yes, it sounds gimmicky, and yes, this is why I initially purchased IGK Prenup Instant Spray Hair Mask. I thought it smelled amazing, and I loved how easy to apply it was. My hair is dry, and can be a bit hard to untangle straight out of the shower, but I noticed no such thing after using it. Great concept, and in a saturated haircare market, these are the types of product that will stand out!
Eva M.
I love this spray! It is so easy to use in the shower, smells good AND leaves your hair looking like a million bucks. I’ve never used another spray mask, but this is it for me. Your hair will thank you if you purchase this.
Lauren R.
Wow it makes your hair SO silky and smooth. One of the best treatments I've tried. Smells AMAZING. It didn't last as long as I'd like it to for the price. Definitely a splurge
Raquel H.
albuquerque
Great concept but after using the whole bottle, can’t tell if it did anything. Has you spraying the mama while in the shower and rinsing after a few minutes. Maybe better to use outside the shower and leave in longer. Might have better results. Have tried other products from the brand and love, so I might give this mask another go around. Such cool packaging and brand.
Carly F.
Washington, DC
I think I might be the only one that didn’t love this product! It is beautiful and very easy to use, however I feel like my hair was dryer and about sticky after using it several times I bought this at Sephora and had to return it. It just didn’t do as promised but it was so easy and I loved the concept.
Olivia M.
South Park
Amazing! This product is amazing! It will only work if you follow the directions and use cold water to rinse it out. If you follow the directions completely, it will leave your hair feeling like silk. I think it’s very pricey and probably wouldn’t pay full price for it; but I got it when Sephora was running a special for half off this product
Grey A.
What does it smell like?
Saharatu A.
Omg where can I find this at? This is so cool
estefania m.
Santa Ana, CA
Can it be used on curly hair?
Marie B.
How well does this product work?
Mirelis R.
How do you apply? How much is it and did you like it?

Sephora