IGK

IGK Permanent Color Kit
618 Reviews
5 / 5
I went out of my way to buy this I was not disappointed the color was superb I did think that it didn't last as long as I would have liked. I did find it a little pricey compared to just mixing two shades to get what I like.
5 / 5
I have used 3 colors (All Shades of black) but Moon Dance is my favorite. I already have black hair, so it leaves a beautiful blue tint to my hair. I am someone that has spent years having my hair colored all colors of the rainbow but since covid I have went back to black and stayed. Moon Dance gives me that fun little bit of color I love but it can only be seen in certain lighting. By far my favorite black. The staying power is about the same as most boxed dyes and so is the gray coverage. What stands out the most about this dye is the scent! It smells sooooo good. It won't burn your eyes or suffocate you; it comes with gloves that won't fall off and dye erase and IGK hair treatment.
5 / 5
First time using this kind of dye and fell in love. Affordable and so easy to apply. My 13 year old daughter applied this to me with no problem. Instructions were easy to read and understand. It had a good scent and left my hair looking great. Also, much cheaper than going to a salon.
5 / 5
Amazing this permanent color love the package and the color omg is like a light expresó . Provides shiny hair nice color for the season . Highly recommend it
5 / 5
Moon z dance is a lovely blueback tone which gives a nice subtle pop. Very easy to use and it did not have a chemical scent like other hair dyes I have used. I definitely recommend this product!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This is SUPER easy to use. The box opens up to a bunch of very easy to follow instructions. It comes with stain guard gel, stain remover liquid, and gloves (and ofc color and developer). So much more than other kits come with, so for me, it’s worth the price!!! I have hair that falls down to maybe 2 inches below my shoulders, and I needed 1.3 bottles to really get my hair saturated. I used the .7 remaining dye to really REALLY saturate my hair. It’s processing right now, but it looks like it’s developing nicely. CONS: The scent is kind of smoky, which I found to be weird, and my scalp itches just a little.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Okay, first lets discuss the kit. It's a nice color kit that includes everything you could possibly need. I have super thick hair and one box of color did my whole head. After dying my hair doesnt feel damaged and the kit did not smell bad. HOWEVER, the color i chose was 6AG. It should have been a light brown with ash and hints of gold. I wanted a warmer brown. What I got (on my uncolored hair except for highlights) was a deep burgundy. Its RED. Luckily it goes with my skintone and eyes so I dont hate it.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I have naturally brown hair with highlights. I used this hoping that my highlights would turn lavender. They turned a more medium purple. This is my own fault - my highlights weren’t light enough to get the shade of purple I was going for. It’s still cute! And the kit had everything you need and directions that were easy to follow.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I bought Metapurple, looks more burgundy than any hint of purple, I took a shower to rinse and my I had tons and tons of hair fall out as well as my hair feeling completely damaged! Did not cover gray at all, definitely not worth the price i had to buy to boxes could have gone to salon and paid the same price smh do not try this.
5 / 5
I don’t consider this a box hair dye because it’s more expensive and I bought this at ulta. But if it is technically considered box dye than this is the best one I’ve ever used. It comes with everything you need. There was NO SMELL when I had this on which is fantastic & I didn’t need a bag. The hair mask was nice and I can still smell the nice fragrance from it the en t day which I love. My hair is still hydrated and finally has a nice even color to it I’m obsessed and will be coming back to use this. This is better than Ion permanent dye, let’s just see if this color lasts longer.