IGK No More Blow High Speed Air Dry Spray uploaded by Asha B.

BY IGK

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An innovative spray that cuts air-drying time in half while protecting against frizz, bending, and breakage. Key benefits: - Hair air dries up to 46 percent faster - Invisibly protects against frizz and breakage - No tools required If you want to know more… Hair is at its most vulnerable when wet, so the less time spent under heat or air drying, the better. No More Blow cuts down on air-drying time, provides UV protection, and leaves hair smoother and healthier-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten, petrolatum, and mineral oil.

Buy on Sephora
Molly R.
Just too expensive to justify the product for me. It was interesting, and the cooling sensation it gives feels like it’s working (kind of like spraying dry ice on your hair!) but ultimately it feels like a product I’ll go through quickly, and ultimately feels like a can of air, which is hard to justify paying for! 😂 It did seem to make my hair dry a LITTLE bit faster, but when I got to work 2 hours after using, it was still damp and not significantly less frizzy.
Nicole G.
Warminster, PA
I just got this so I’m still getting a feel for it but it definitely works! I have long and very thick hair, I usually wash it at night and it is often still wet when I wake up. Now it is almost entirely dry before I even go to bed which is great.
Alisha C.
IGK No More Blow High Speed Air Dry Spray

I have never used this product so I can't say it's good or it's bad. I do like hair products that work when blow drying your hair. I may look into purchasing or trying this out at least but I do have a few products that I stick too!! 🙄
Priscilla V.
This is amazing. Not only does my hair dry way faster than if I just leave it to air dry, this spray also gives me volume and texture without feeling like anything at all. It pumps up my hair without making it greasy, sticky, or feeling dirty. I’ve been trying to avoid heat styling for almost a year and this just made my life 10000x easier.
Keely S.
Eau Claire, WI
So far I have only used this once but I do believe it really did help my hair dry faster. I wish I understood the technology of how it works, but as long as it does, I'm going to use it!
Allison T.
Dows, IA
Definitely works. I have very, very thick, coarse, long hair and if I let it air dry it will literally take all day. Using this my hair is dry in an hour. Amazing.
Heather F.
Chester, NY
I don’t even have thick hair and I found this hardly reduces drying time for my hair. The product applies well, but as far as the product claims...it’s a no.
Patricia S.
Lexington
I absolutely love this product because I have to pick hair and drying it is absolutely annoying so this product was very good to use on my thick hair
Olivia M.
High Point
Smells really good! Works well without leaving a thick build up. I use this every time I blow dry my hair. I would recommend to anyone!
Kayla M.
Titusville, FL
Love this product. It is so amazing. It works great and looks great. You have to try it. If you dont you will regret it.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
I don't understand how this works? Is it damaging to your hair?
💎Dena💎 A.
Madera
Could really use this in my life. Does it weigh down hair and does it feel greasy?
Tonya L.
Would this product cause my thin hair to have less body than I already do?
yasmin b.
santa clara
I saw an ad on this and i'm really interested in wondering how it works with curly hair.
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
When do you use this and how often?