Hair CareHair ColorIGK
Mixed Feelings Leave-In Blonde Drops

IGK Mixed Feelings Leave-In Blonde Drops

by IGK

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A bottle of concentrated purple pigment drops that instantly tone blonde, silver, and violet hair when added to any styling product. Key benefits: - Instantly tones blonde, silver, or violet hair - Controls the dose for custom toning - Great to add to any of your favorite hair products If you want to know more… Mixed Feelings tones your hair without altering your routine and provides UV protection. Add blonde toning drops to your favorite styler, shampoo, or conditioner. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten-free.

If I use this product, do I risk turning my blonde purple? Can I mix it with purple shampoo to amplify its benefit or would that be too much?
How often should I use IGK leave in blonde toning drops? Is it similar to using a purple shampoo?IGK Mixed Feelings Leave-In Blonde Drops
Is this product act like a toner? If my hair becomes yellowish how many times per week should I use this product and how many drops for the best result?
Start your review of IGK Mixed Feelings Leave-In Blonde Drops!
Samantha B.
Batavia, OH
IGK Mixed Feelings Leave-In Blonde Drops uploaded by Samantha B.
Review for: IGK Mixed Feelings Leave-In Blonde Drops 1 oz/ 30 mL
You know what keeps my hair so blonde? This stuff it smells so yummy and it’s such an easy way to keep your hair toned!!![product:igk-mixed-feelings-purple-leave-in-blonde-toning-drops-1-oz/-30-ml]
Jordan J.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Review for: IGK Mixed Feelings Leave-In Blonde Drops
I absolutely love this for the days that my blonde just needs a pick me up! I notice that it takes out the brassiness that you get when you’ve washed your hair a lot after the salon. This helps make my hair look refreshed and gives it dimension. I mix it with the IGK Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm and it works WONDERS!!! 😍💃🏼
Dannielle L.
Ooltewah, TN
IGK Mixed Feelings Leave-In Blonde Drops uploaded by Dannielle L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Smells great and doesn’t dry my hair out like purple shampoos since I can add it to my leave in conditioner. So far, I have been happy with all the IGK products I have tried. I used 4 drops and could tell a big difference in my hair color 4 week after my salon toning. IGK Mixed Feelings Leave-In Blonde Drops
Alek R.
San Diego, CA
IGK Mixed Feelings Leave-In Blonde Drops uploaded by Alek R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Finally found a product that works to make my silver hair stay silver after the toner has worn out! I love it, use about 7 drops in my leave in conditioner and let it sit for a few minutes or longer and wash it out and back to silver it goes. Love it. Highly recommend for those that are currently silver or plan to go silver.
Kara F.
Austin, TX
IGK Mixed Feelings Leave-In Blonde Drops uploaded by Kara F.
Review for: IGK Mixed Feelings Leave-In Blonde Drops
I love these drops because they are incredibly versatile. You just add 3-4 drops to whichever styling product you’re using (I use [product:r-co-waterfall-moisture-shine-lotion]). The drops are a deep purple and really help fight brassiness. If you’re a blonde, you need these in your toolkit.
L B.
Astoria, NY
Review for: IGK Mixed Feelings Leave-In Blonde Drops 1 oz/ 30 mL
I would love to have more money to buy more and more. It’s very good but I think the price is high
Kelly M.
West Palm Beach
Review for: IGK Mixed Feelings Leave-In Blonde Drops 1 oz/ 30 mL
I have brown hair that has been bleached blonde and then dyed brown again, so as it fades it gets brassy. This took the brassy color out of my hair but only as long as it was actual in my hair, and it stained my shower purple. maybe its different for full blondes, but careful with your bathroom!
Haley E.
W Sacramento, CA
IGK Mixed Feelings Leave-In Blonde Drops uploaded by Haley E.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: IGK Mixed Feelings Leave-In Blonde Drops 1 oz/ 30 mL
I love the idea of being able to use your own shampoo! Sometimes I feel like other purple shampoos are drying and this is good way to use your moisturizing shampoo and tone your hair
Shannon B.
IGK Mixed Feelings Leave-In Blonde Drops uploaded by Shannon B.
Review for: IGK Mixed Feelings Leave-In Blonde Drops
If you have cool blond hair, this product is a MUST. Purple shampoos are great, don’t get me wrong but this product is awesome to mix into hair masks, styling products, and to take with you traveling (carryon). I especially love using in my styling products like kerastase’s leave in ciment thermique resurfacing strengthening milk because these purple drops gives me hair the super extra coolness that I’m looking for. They’re made with good for your hair ingredients like prickly pear oil so you also don’t get the dryness that results from some purple products. Again, and I cannot stress this enough, if you have cool blonde hair these drops are a must!!!
Shyla M.
New Brighton, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: IGK Mixed Feelings Leave-In Blonde Drops
I recently went from subtle, blonde highlights to VERY blonde highlights, so this product is GREAT for me! It is extremely easy to use, you just drop a couple drops of this into your conditioner and wash/leave-in as usual! It tones your blonde and makes it less brassy! It is not harsh at all and works AMAZING with color-treated hair! It seems like a small bottle, but it takes so little product for results that it is totally worth the $29!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dannielle L.
Ooltewah, TN
il y a 3 mois
Genevieve D. il y a un mois
I use this whenever I need to tone down the brassiness of my bleached hair. Unlike purple shampoos that leave your hair very dry, this one doesn't so I can use it as often as I like. I also do NOT mix this with any styling products contrary to the instructions.
Ninna W.
il y a un an
lisa Q. il y a 8 mois
Love! My favorite toning product
Ausra D.
Surprise, AZ
1,075 reviews
il y a un an
IGK Mixed Feelings Leave-In Blonde Drops Does this product leave your hair purple?
Morgan O. il y a 6 mois
It definitely can leave your hair purple and it doesn't wash out immediately, it will take a few washes for it all to come out.