BY IGK #66 in Leave-In Conditioner

An innovative leave-in conditioning balm that melts into lengths and instantly boosts hydration. MIA Mistress intensely hydrates hair while calming frizz, adding dramatic shine, and restoring softness to dry or damaged hair. Perfect for medium to coarse, thick, frizzy, and curly hair types that are addicted to moisture, its feather-light formula detangles and smooths strands leaving desirable radiance and workability. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product contains the IGK Miami scent: lush, vibrant notes of guava, coconut water, pink lotus, midnight violet, and vanilla. Formulated without gluten, mineral oil, and petroleum, it is vegan, cruelty-free, and color safe with UV protection. see more...

• Does work well for damage hair?2 Answers
  • What's your favourite way to use Mistress? Damp hair or dry hair?...4 Answers
  • does this work well in african american hair ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The word balm really threw me off for a moment. I was quite concerened about using this product at all. I read the back of the bottle and it said it was a leave in conditioner balm and that kind of made me feel better but then I put it in my hand, and it started to melt and feel oily which off put me again. I worked it through my hair anyway and the first thing I noticed was the scent. It was amazing, it reminded me of Malibu Barbie! I felt like nobody could have better smelling hair than me in that moment and then when I blow dried my hair, I knew nobody could have better looking  AND smelling hair. I love this balm! With only one product I have accomplished better looking, feeling, and smelling hair and I couldn't be happier!
Theresa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I applied this to my damp hair after showering (just a pea sized amount) I woke up to soft tangle free hair. I brushed my hair and was really impressed with IGK Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm 5 oz how nice my hair looked just as is before product or heat tools! It looks healthy and shiny. The scent is light and fresh I am loving this leave in and I plan on purchasing a full size once my sample runs out!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand. They come out with the most unique products that actually work and they smell amazing. This is no exception. It smells great. Almost tropical but still pretty and expensive yet not too loud for those with sensitivity to scent but your hair will smell great for a couple days.
It moisturizes your hair and smooths it without weighing it down at all. You can use it on wet hair that is going to air dry for a smoothed and moisturized healthy hair look or use it on wet hair about to be styled for your most healthy hair voluminous fantasies.
Somehow it really did smooth and moisturize while giving me volume with my blow dryer and flat iron and helped keep it that way. This is one of the products i used during my best hair day ever. It gave me salon quality hair styling and moisture. And smelled great. I can't get ovwr how amazing the scent is.
The price is a little high but honestly even the thickest, curliest, most damaged hair (like mine) only needs a very tiny amount so it will last you forever.
I definitely recommend. This would work great for all hair types. You can find it at your local sephora.
Shayna  E.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This leave in conditioner really does hydrate your hair. My biggest hair issue is dryness and frizz and this makes my hair look super healthy. I got a sample size in my Sephora play box but I will totally buy this product. It can be found at Sephora and goes for $29. This is a little expensive but it works well smells great and doesn’t leave your hair looking greasy! Also vegan friendly
Erika D.
Fairfax, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this leave in conditioner product. It smells amazing (like you've just stepped out of a tropical paradise), makes the hair smooth, silky and tames any fly-aways. Will repurchasing this in a full size as I have noticed a considerable difference in my hair since I started using this.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where was this all summer when my hair had more frizz than my dogs?? This is one of those products where you need around a pea size amount and the results are insanely satisfying. When I use this not only does it add shine and make my hair soft but there is no frizz. No frizz people! Don’t even look at the price tag because again you need a pea size if that each time you use it so you get your money’s worth plus some
Teresa C.
Staten Island
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample packet of this product from sephora and became obsessed with it after my first use! It is lightly scented like fresh coconut and it's virtually weightless. It doesn't leave a greasy residue or weigh down hair. It adds softness and shine. My hair is moisturized with no tangles. I'll be running to sephora to pick up the full size ASAP
Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I'm in love with this stuff! I used to use oil in my hair after the shower as a leave in moisturizing product but this has completely replaced the need! I love the scent and the way it makes my hair look and feel-- smooth shiny and super silly to the touch especially after blow drying. It's lighter than oil but still packs a punch. Definitely a winner!
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this. First, the smell is amazing and it smells really fresh and it lasts all day which I love. It feels thin and smooth, not sticky or thick.
My hair really absorbed it and enhanced its wavy-curly texture.
I would say this is better than the Nexxus leave-in that I was using before.
A bit of a splurge, but definitely worth it.
Andrea P.
Columbus
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good, light weight conditioning product. It has a pleasant scent. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it oily. I use it instead of conditioning on the shower.
danielle g.
What's your favourite way to use Mistress? Damp hair or dry hair? Help!
Cassia E.
Has anyone else ever refused to buy a product they liked because the name was a negative or offensive image for them? This is one of mine. I wish they’d call it something else. Ive has the same thing happen with some of UD’s most extreme color names, and a lot of Kat Von D’s.
Christina G.
Dundas, ON
I have long thick blonde straight hair! Can be dry in the winter months...does this help to moisturize? Is there a better option?
Katherine S.
Richmond Hill, NY
Does work well for damage hair?
Claire P.
How long does it keep your hair hydrated throughout the day?