BY IGK #61 in Leave-In Conditioner

An innovative leave-in conditioning balm that melts into lengths and instantly boosts hydration. MIA Mistress intensely hydrates hair while calming frizz, adding dramatic shine, and restoring softness to dry or damaged hair. Perfect for medium to coarse, thick, frizzy, and curly hair types that are addicted to moisture, its feather-light formula detangles and smooths strands leaving desirable radiance and workability. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product contains the IGK Miami scent: lush, vibrant notes of guava, coconut water, pink lotus, midnight violet, and vanilla. Formulated without gluten, mineral oil, and petroleum, it is vegan, cruelty-free, and color safe with UV protection. see more...

• Does work well for damage hair?2 Answers
  • What's your favourite way to use Mistress? Damp hair or dry hair?...5 Answers
  • does this work well in african american hair ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
I subscribe to sephora PLAY and received this in my box a few months ago. It was love at first use! I went and bought the full size right before I ran out of my sample size!my hair is normally frizzy after air drying or blow drying. I’ve tried tons of products which have left my hair to oily or almost lifeless. This product does neither of those things. I use a dime sized amount on my shoulder length hair from mid length to the ends. My hair is perfectly soft and frizz-less after every use! The price tag is a hefty $27 but for me it’s well worth it and because I don’t need too much product to make it work, the full size bottle is going to last me months!
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY NEW FAVORITE HAIR PRODUCT. I got a sample of this is my Sephora play box and forgot about it for like two months. I happened to find it about two weeks ago when I was going through my products looking for something to help with my frizzy dry static filled hair because it gets like this every winter. I decided to give it a try and the difference in my hair was unbelievable. The product smells so good. It made my hair easy to dry and style with the hair dryer and once I ran my straightener through it, it felt baby soft and moisturized. I ended up going and buying the full size the same day (luckily I had coupons to use at Sephora). The only downfall to this product is the price. But I have to say so far it is definitely worth it. I am still using the sample size I got and you don’t need a lot of product so the full size should last me a long time! If you are in need of serious hydration I say give this a try.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
The word balm really threw me off for a moment. I was quite concerened about using this product at all. I read the back of the bottle and it said it was a leave in conditioner balm and that kind of made me feel better but then I put it in my hand, and it started to melt and feel oily which off put me again. I worked it through my hair anyway and the first thing I noticed was the scent. It was amazing, it reminded me of Malibu Barbie! I felt like nobody could have better smelling hair than me in that moment and then when I blow dried my hair, I knew nobody could have better looking  AND smelling hair. I love this balm! With only one product I have accomplished better looking, feeling, and smelling hair and I couldn't be happier!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love this brand. They come out with the most unique products that actually work and they smell amazing. This is no exception. It smells great. Almost tropical but still pretty and expensive yet not too loud for those with sensitivity to scent but your hair will smell great for a couple days.
It moisturizes your hair and smooths it without weighing it down at all. You can use it on wet hair that is going to air dry for a smoothed and moisturized healthy hair look or use it on wet hair about to be styled for your most healthy hair voluminous fantasies.
Somehow it really did smooth and moisturize while giving me volume with my blow dryer and flat iron and helped keep it that way. This is one of the products i used during my best hair day ever. It gave me salon quality hair styling and moisture. And smelled great. I can't get ovwr how amazing the scent is.
The price is a little high but honestly even the thickest, curliest, most damaged hair (like mine) only needs a very tiny amount so it will last you forever.
I definitely recommend. This would work great for all hair types. You can find it at your local sephora.
∙sαmαnthα∙ M.
Pittsburgh, PA
My hair is normally bushy and frizzy when I blow dry it, but ... when I use this product it makes such a difference. My hair is shiny, more manageable, and overall de-puffed! I can throw my hair in buns and leave it like that for a few hours or overnight and then have beautiful effortless curls afterward if I use this product. My hair feels so bouncy with it. I like to use this before heat styling also. IGK Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm 5 oz
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I first tried this from my Sephora Play bag. I lived it instantly. I loved it immediately. I have thin, color treated hair that is great styled but I have to be careful about what products I put in my hair because it's easily weighed down and made to look greasy. I put a dime size amount of this in my hair and it made an instant difference. It was so much shorter, vibrant and healthy looking. A must have now in my hair arsenal
Emma N.
This balm smells tropical and delicious, so it’s a real treat to use on your hair. It hydrates thick, dense hair increasingly well, and reduces frizz as hair dries. My hair definitely looks more polished and shiny when using a small amount of this balm before drying hair, so overall a great product!
Autumn D.
My absolute favorite post-shower hair product! I have very long hair that has been colored in the balayage style. This keeps my blonde ends super hydrated and soft, thus eliminating that “broomstick” look at the bottom of my hair! Keeps my whole head of hair free of flyaways and smells wonderful. The hydration and wonderful smell lasts till my next wash. Well worth the price and a little goes a long ways.
Lauren K.
Birmingham, MI
I have curly hair that is really picky when it comes to styling products. This balm smells great and doesn't weigh down my hair. It's on the pricier side, but it is definitely worth the money. If I go one day without it, I will notice right away. 10/10 would buy again and I recommend to all my curly-haired friends.
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
This is a great product and truly does what it claims. It worked wonders on my long thick dark hair, my hair is very damaged. It left it feeling so smooth and silky, it looked amazing and smelled amazing too. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. Absolutely love the IGK brand
danielle g.
What's your favourite way to use Mistress? Damp hair or dry hair? Help!
Cassia E.
Has anyone else ever refused to buy a product they liked because the name was a negative or offensive image for them? This is one of mine. I wish they’d call it something else. Ive has the same thing happen with some of UD’s most extreme color names, and a lot of Kat Von D’s.
Christina G.
Dundas, ON
I have long thick blonde straight hair! Can be dry in the winter months...does this help to moisturize? Is there a better option?
Katherine S.
Richmond Hill, NY
Does work well for damage hair?
Claire P.
How long does it keep your hair hydrated throughout the day?