BY IGK

Be the one they envy. This innovative leave-in conditioning balm melts into lengths and instantly boosts hydration. Its feather-light formula detangles and smooths hair, leaving desirable radiance and workability.

• What are your favorite mini/travel size products?? ⛴️🏝️✈️...1 Answers
  • I have long thick blonde straight hair! Can be dry in the...3 Answers
  • Does work well for damage hair?2 Answers
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
I subscribe to sephora PLAY and received this in my box a few months ago. It was love at first use! I went and bought the full size right before I ran out of my sample size!my hair is normally frizzy after air drying or blow drying. I’ve tried tons of products which have left my hair to oily or almost lifeless. This product does neither of those things. I use a dime sized amount on my shoulder length hair from mid length to the ends. My hair is perfectly soft and frizz-less after every use! The price tag is a hefty $27 but for me it’s well worth it and because I don’t need too much product to make it work, the full size bottle is going to last me months!
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
I subscribe to Play and this came in last months bag. Left my hair feeling super soft!

Which hair type is it good for? ✔ Straight ✔ Wavy ✔ Curly ✔ Coiled ✔ Tightly Coiled What it is: A leave-in conditioning balm that melts into hair to support hydration and reduce frizz. Key benefits: - Coconut Oil nourishes hair - Calms frizz and adds dramatic shine and softness - Feather-light formula detangles and smooths hair Retails for $29.00
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
The word balm really threw me off for a moment. I was quite concerened about using this product at all. I read the back of the bottle and it said it was a leave in conditioner balm and that kind of made me feel better but then I put it in my hand, and it started to melt and feel oily which off put me again. I worked it through my hair anyway and the first thing I noticed was the scent. It was amazing, it reminded me of Malibu Barbie! I felt like nobody could have better smelling hair than me in that moment and then when I blow dried my hair, I knew nobody could have better looking  AND smelling hair. I love this balm! With only one product I have accomplished better looking, feeling, and smelling hair and I couldn't be happier!
Nikki L.
San Leandro, CA
Absolutely in love with this product! I was hesitant about buying it because it was $30 and I usually buy my hair products at Salon Centric because they’re so discounted, but I am so glad I bought this anyway! My hair is frizzy and damaged from being bleached every 6 weeks, and this stuff makes it look and feel so so much healthier! It was starting to feel like straw, but now I use this after every wash, and I’ve noticed an incredible difference just in the last 2 weeks. I love the texture of the product, somewhere between a gel and a serum, and it really soaks into the hair and smells so good too! Would definitely recommend even with the price tag.
Ettamarie R.
Port Chester, NY
I received a sample of this product in my Sephora play box and loved it so much that I bought a regular size of it to use in my hair. I love this product it melts into your hair and incidentally hydrates. I have 4c hair and I always need hydration for my hair. I put this in the beginning of the week and really do not have to reply anymore moisture because my hair is hydrated and is less frizzy when it’s humid or when it rains.
Malinda S.
Aston, PA
I first tried this from my Sephora Play bag. I lived it instantly. I loved it immediately. I have thin, color treated hair that is great styled but I have to be careful about what products I put in my hair because it's easily weighed down and made to look greasy. I put a dime size amount of this in my hair and it made an instant difference. It was so much shorter, vibrant and healthy looking. A must have now in my hair arsenal
Niki M.
Indianapolis, IN
I can’t even begin to explain how awesome this stuff is! One section of my hair is extremely damaged (and no one knows why because I hardly ever use heat and I get my hair colored maybe twice a year). My sister recommend I try this balm, and it works magic on my hair. When I use it you can’t tell that one section of my hair is fried to death. I highly recommend this to anyone wit damaged hair.
Juliette🌙⚡ C.
Sherman Oaks , CA
I actually have the full size of this and it smells like coconuts! It seems to feel really good on the hair at first but throughout the day I don’t feel a difference really. I wanted to like this so badly and I’m still trying to, I’m going to try putting it more on damp hair and see if that helps. I got it at salon centric so I don’t feel very regretful for the price since I didn’t pay the full retail but still I wish my hair felt more hydrated!
malisa p.
Petal, MS
I absolutely never want to be without this hair product. It’s phenomenal. I’ve received this in sample foils and tubes in one of my subscription boxes and every time I’ve used it my hair feels so soft and clean and stays dry and non oily for over a week. This helps me so much to not over wash my hair. Before I started using this my hair would get oily and frizzy and never looked pretty. Now it looks great.
Brittany B.
Shelby Twp, MI
I am utterly obsessed with this hair balm! I received a sample size in my Sephora play box in March and instantly fell in love. It has an amazing smell and leaves my feeling smooth and hydrated. I loved it so much I bought a full size! It’s high end but definitely affordable and worth the price and amount you get in the tube.
danielle g.
What's your favourite way to use Mistress? Damp hair or dry hair? Help!
Christina G.
dundas, ON
I have long thick blonde straight hair! Can be dry in the winter months...does this help to moisturize? Is there a better option?
Cassia E.
Has anyone else ever refused to buy a product they liked because the name was a negative or offensive image for them? This is one of mine. I wish they’d call it something else. Ive has the same thing happen with some of UD’s most extreme color names, and a lot of Kat Von D’s.
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
How long does it keep your hair hydrated throughout the day?
Katherine S.
Richmond Hill, NY
Does work well for damage hair?