IGK Low Key Cleansing Walnut Scalp Scrub uploaded by Jessica H.IGK Low Key Cleansing Walnut Scalp Scrub uploaded by Sammie G.IGK Low Key Cleansing Walnut Scalp Scrub uploaded by Carli P.

BY IGK #14 in Scalp Treatments

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A cooling, soothing scalp scrub to alleviate irritations and purify the scalp and hair. Key benefits:- Cools - Calms - Purifies If you want to know more… Low Key helps to soothe and comfort itchy, flakey scalps due to irritation from heat styling, chemical services, or preexisting sensitivity. It adjusts pH to create a balanced, healthy scalp environment, helping to prevent future irritations. The scrub naturally and effectively clarifies the scalp while calming irritation, leaving it feeling cool, calm, and comfortable. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten.

• I have never heard of a scalp Scrub? What exactly is this...1 Answers
  • I have a very sensitive scalp and tent to dandruff easily...1 Answers
  • How long do you let this sit in your hair?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Marli M.
Whitehouse, OH
Just tried a sample of this from Sephora recently! It sounded intriguing so I really wanted to test it out. I thought it made my scalp feel very soothed, not dry or itchy at all. I don’t really have dandruff, but I think it helped with my dry scalp. I used it in place of my shampoo, like the instructions recommended and was kind of nervous at first, but it really did feel like it cleaned my hair. The downside of the product for me, was that it required a lot to use it effectively, since I have really thick and long curly hair. I think if I purchased this, I would run out very quickly, and the stuff’s not cheap.
🌟Monica A.
Cleveland, OH
I want to love this product because when you are able to scrub your scalp and roots it works! However, it is nearly impossible to get the large granules anywhere near my scalp. I end up using so much product wasting it on searching for the parts i create to get near the scalp in the shower. I think it would work better on thin short hair. The minty tingle feeling is so refreshing and leaves you feeling clean when I have had luck with it.
Marilyn P.
Roanoke, TX
For the longest time, I struggled with both an oily and dry, itchy scalp (so weird and difficult). I used Davines® Naturaltech Rebalancing Shampoo with improvement in oiliness, but my scalp was still left itchy, especially with 2nd day hair. When I tried this scalp scrub for the first time, it was like NIGHT and DAY. A little goes a long way, and the formula is soo soothing in the shower and I love the way my scalp feels afterward. The graininess dissolves after scrubbing for a bit, but you still need to rinse very thoroughly to get it all out. The menthol is quite cooling while the coconut oil takes care of my imbalanced moisture levels on my scalp. With this combination, I seriously never had to itch my scalp ONCE, even after a couple of days without washing. I will happily be adding this exfoliating product to my regimen despite the price, and I highly recommend it!
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
I have an extremely dry scalp, and I've struggled with it my entire life. I've tried lots of products, and remedies that usually leave my hair feeling super greasy. I saw that this product had just came out, and when I saw it in stock at Sephora I bought it on impulse because I was really curious after reading some reviews. I must say I'm pleasantly surprised because I used it alone, and while it made my hair a little tangled because I didn't use conditioner, and my hair dreads up even with conditioner my scalp felt super clean, and my hair looked clean without that nasty residue. While it's a little pricey a little goes a long way, and it's not something you use all the time. I think it's definitely worth it, and I'm really impressed with igks products so far.
Sarah A.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I was very excited to try this product but found it to be underwhelming.  It has a very gritty texture that becomes very unmanageable once on the hair and it is difficult to reach the scalp.  Must apply a lot of conditioner after using this product.  I would be better if it became a lather after mixing with the water to better work into the scalp.  I would not repurchase this product.
Lisa E.
slidell, LA
I use this about once a month to exfoliate and cleanse my scalp. It also gets rid of buildup near your roots. I love how well this works. Kind of weird to get accustomed to using something this grainy/scrubby on your scalp, but the granules dissolve once you’ve scrubbed your scalp enough. Product is pricey but lasts a while. My hair has more volume at the roots after I use it.
Tamara J.
I love IGK Low Key Cleansing Walnut Scalp Scrub!  It smells amazing - so minty fresh - and also makes my scalp feel super refreshed!   I love how soft and clean my hair feels after I use it, too!   This is definitely an amazing product that I plan to continue purchasing in the future!
Deanna S.
Glendale, CA
I started using this when i noticed my scalp would start flaking even after i took a shower, maybe from all the product build up i had. This scrub helped so much with getting rid of my dry scalp. It smells so delicious & when you add water & start rubbing it through your scalp you get a nice cooling feeling. You can use this in place of your shampoo too
Kim A.
Canton, Mi
My colorist used this on my the last time I got my hair done. OMFG. It felt so good. It was cooling, exfoliating, and made it so I didn’t have to wash my hair as frequently for a few weeks!! I was very impressed.IGK Low Key Cleansing Walnut Scalp Scrub
Lauren B.
Exton, PA
This scrub is DIVINE. I avoid SLS in my hair products because it wreaks havoc on my (already rather shitty) hair, and it’s so hard to find shampoos/treatments without it (even ones that advertise being SLS-free tend to have, like, “di”sodium lauryl sulfate... like wow, congrats, you solved it). And in the small pool of actually-SLS-free products, there are a lot of duds. This scrub is just perfection. It feels so amazing to rub into your scalp (maybe weird, but it does), gets all the crap out of my hair without stripping it, and it smells SO good. This is probably in my top 10 most beloved products ever. I LOVE YOU, WALNUT SCRUB.
Danny m.
Who will be willing to try this hair scrub aswell?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
How long do you let this sit in your hair?
Angela H.
Saint Louis, MO
My skin, even on my scalp, is extremely sensitive. Does anyone know if this might be in any way irritating?
Ashley C.
Brooklyn
Did this cause any extra dandruff or drying?
Tara C.
Dallas, TX
Does this work well for super dry scalp?