BY IGK

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A cooling, soothing scalp scrub to alleviate irritations and purify the scalp and hair. Key benefits:- Cools - Calms - Purifies If you want to know more… Low Key helps to soothe and comfort itchy, flakey scalps due to irritation from heat styling, chemical services, or preexisting sensitivity. It adjusts pH to create a balanced, healthy scalp environment, helping to prevent future irritations. The scrub naturally and effectively clarifies the scalp while calming irritation, leaving it feeling cool, calm, and comfortable. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten.

• I have never heard of a scalp Scrub? What exactly is this supposed ...1 Answers
  • I have a very sensitive scalp and tent to dandruf...Be the first to answer!
  • How long do you let this sit in your hair?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this brand and have used many of their other products and was excited to try their Walnut Scalp Scrub. .I have tried a scalp scrub before from a different brand but couldn't wait to try this one. And just as I thought it was amazing. .it left my hair and scalp so soft and smooth without any leftover residue. I usally use the scalp scrub right after I dye my hair to be sure that I dont leave behind any dye on my scalp. And as with the other IGK Products I have tried it was incredible. I definitely recommend that you give it a try. This product is a keeper.
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product nice packaging is good affordable price my is curly but its good I recommend to other its nice easy to apply I like it this product was it effective and I would like to buy again nice packaging am satisfied I recommend to other its nice
Lisandra R.
Lisandra R.
Tampa , FL
Se los recomiendo mucho a las personas con piel grasa es buenísimo , y es lo mejor que he probado se los recomiendo no se van a arrepentir de usarlo es lo mejor
stephanie e.
stephanie e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a deluxe size when i ordered some shampoo and conditioner and it really does the job. It smells good and made my time cut in half
lear33431Rosmira H.
lear33431Rosmira H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Estaba tan asustado al intentar esto al principio porque tenía miedo de que me rompiera la piel y que nunca sacaría todas las partículas. Gracias a Dios que fui por delante y probamos de todos modos! Esto tiene un gel como la consistencia y las partículas exfoliantes se funden / se disuelven con suficiente agua caliente. Mi cuero cabelludo se sentía tan agradable y tingly después, y mi cabello era suave y brillante cuando se secó. Creo que este es un gran producto para usar si desea una sensación realmente fresca después de lavar el cabello y si está tratando de obtener algún crecimiento que suceda ya que estimula su cuero cabelludo
Maria D.
Maria D.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so scared to try this at first because I was afraid it would tear my skin and that I'd never get all the particles out. Thank goodness I went ahead and tried it anyway! This has a gel like consistency and the exfoliating particles melt/dissolve with enough hot water. My scalp felt so nice and tingly afterwards, and my hair was soft and glossy when it dried. I think this is a great product to use if you want a really fresh feeling after you wash your hair and if you're trying to get some growth to happen as it stimulates your scalp.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Am all for trying New hair products and this one just captivate my eyes with the packaging and the ingredients mention on the tube..I love to receive this product for trying purposes since I have natural curly hair and sensitive skin. This scrub Will makes whole lot of difference to my hair wash routine so if am choosen to received a sample OF this product I will give my honest opinion and review on my Instagram and fbk page. Thanks in advance if am choosen!!
Grecia Fernanda V.
Grecia Fernanda V.
Altamira, Tamaulipas
Beauty Junkie Expert
ESTOS PRODUCTOS SE VEN EXCELENTES QUISIERA PROBARLOS.. EL PRECIO ES BUENO... Y SE QUE CUIDAN MUCHO LA PIEL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who will be willing to try this hair scrub aswell?
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never heard of a scalp Scrub? What exactly is this supposed to do? Combat against dandruff? Thank you for your help and as well your reply!
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
How harsh is the scrub?
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this really worth my money? Its a bit pricey for a scalp scrub, in my opinion.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do you let this sit in your hair?