BeautyHairHair ProductsIGK
Low Key Cleansing Walnut Scalp Scrub

IGK Low Key Cleansing Walnut Scalp Scrub

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A cooling, soothing scalp scrub to alleviate irritations and purify the scalp and hair. Key benefits:- Cools - Calms - Purifies If you want to know more… Low Key helps to soothe and comfort itchy, flakey scalps due to irritation from heat styling, chemical services, or preexisting sensitivity. It adjusts pH to create a balanced, healthy scalp environment, helping to prevent future irritations. The scrub naturally and effectively clarifies the scalp while calming irritation, leaving it feeling cool, calm, and comfortable. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten.

IGK Low Key Cleansing Walnut Scalp Scrub Does this product dry out or make your scalp oily?
I've never used a scalp scrub, how should I apply this? IGK Low Key Cleansing Walnut Scalp Scrub ?
For those of you who have used this, what difference did you notice? I’ve always been interested in scalp scrubs and love this brand- but don’t know if it’s over hyped or not.
Start your review of IGK Low Key Cleansing Walnut Scalp Scrub!
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
IGK Low Key Cleansing Walnut Scalp Scrub uploaded by Susan K.
IGK Low Key Cleansing Walnut Scalp Scrub uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Amazon
I was super excited to try on this scalp scrub. It def smells amazing, like sweet mint with a hint of cocoa... it’s super thick though. This is the part that didn’t work for me so well... it’s hard to apply and then scrub on your actual scalp. My husband loves it though. Short hair 🤷🏻‍♀️
Courtney A.
San Juan Capo, CA
IGK Low Key Cleansing Walnut Scalp Scrub uploaded by Courtney A.
Perfect for those who use dry shampoo! This scrub gets rid of buildup and leave your scalp feeling fresh and clean.
HaiLeigh W.
IGK Low Key Cleansing Walnut Scalp Scrub uploaded by HaiLeigh W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great for someone who struggles with dandruff or scalp issues, you can use it a couple times a week to illuminate those issues!
Morgan B.
N Little Rock, AR
Like all other IGK products, I can’t say enough about this! I use it usually every 7 days when I wash my hair. It gets any dead skin and all product build up off the scalp and out of your roots. Smells amazing as usual. I love how the grit massages your scalp while clarifying. Highly recommend!
Megan R.
Washington , DC
IGK Low Key Cleansing Walnut Scalp Scrub uploaded by Megan R.
Great product! Washes out buildup, stimulates your scalp while scrubbing. Leaves hair feeling super clean! If it gets in your eyes it does sting a little... It smells nice, nice to use every 1-2 weeks.
Brook B.
Dudley, NC
IGK Low Key Cleansing Walnut Scalp Scrub uploaded by Brook B.
If you use dry shampoo, check this stuff out! I use right before I shampoo to really cleanse the scalp. Makes you feel cleaner & helps the scalp not feel so dried out. Bought a back up I loved it so much!
Ruby W.
Norco, CA
Perfect for a wintery flaky scalp. It’s easy to use. Normally I use shampoo first. It says not too. But my scalp is extra greasy. I do a very little shampoo. Then follow with a nickel amount of the scrub and massage away. Rinse and condition :)
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
This product is awful. I did exactly what the directions said and it was a mess. It doesn’t seem like it scrubbed anything. It just got stuck in my hair. And this isn’t cheap so you would think it would be amazing. Then washing it out of my long hair was a nightmare. It’s gritty and sticky. I’ve used other brands and I will never use this product again.
Caitlin K.
Galveston, TX
I like this product. I feel like the grittiness of the scrub helps cleanse product build up from my hair, and the peppermint is very refreshing. At the same time, the texture in your hair is gross and unpleasant, but it washes out easily. I don’t know if I will repurchase it unless I can’t find anything better.
Vanessa Z.
Roselle Park, NJ
Loveeee 💕 this is such a good scrub!! It’s not harsh at all it doesn’t leave my scalp irritated or sensitive! It does have a tingling feeling kind of like a mint shampoo which I’m all about I think tingles keep your follicles in good shape! I love using this after oiling my hair - I use peppermint oil + rosemary oils for my hair as a treatment before washing it someday, once a week or so. I shampoo once then use this scrub and I feel like it’s just amazing both bc of the tingles but it strips oils out nicely bc of the ACV! It smells nice hard to describe it but it’s a fresh smell, I also like using I after coloring my hair. Recently I used pink dye and it helped remove excess color on my scalp also! It’s only the 2nd use after color so I’m not sure if it’s super color friendly but so far so good 😊 it’s an awesome addition to any routine 👌🤗 PS - it can be drying so I use this before my second shampoo and currently using a co wash type of shampoo (currently short +no conditioner) When I had longer hair I noticed I needed conditioner after this!! I thought I needed this after conditioner but it turned out to be too drying, so using it before conditioner is better👌
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jordan J.
CA
il y a 7 mois
Danielle G. il y a 5 mois
It didn't dry out mine but honestly with I being as thick as it is, I wasn't really able to get a lot on my scalp.
Marielly V.
il y a 10 mois
Vanessa Z. il y a 7 mois
Hey!! For me it’s pretty drying even tho I’m naturally oily (bc of my curly hair) I put it on the tips of my fingers and apply it in sections on my scalp. I normally shampoo twice, so I do this after my first wash, but u could totally do it after ur second or however you like to do that, BUT you’ll deff need conditioner after using this!! When I first tried it I thought bc it had ACV I could use it last since I’ve heard of some ppl using that as their conditioner but that didn’t work for me. When I first tried it my hair wasn’t extra frizzy once it dried but I was scared to brush my bleached curls - so dry it felt like hay, it was bad. So deff condition!! Right now I use a co wash shampoo so I just put that on again really quick just to moisturize the hair again. When I use the scrub I try focusing mostly on the sides, and crown area where I’m the “oily-est” lol idk I’m prob spelling it wrong LOL 😂 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️ I scrub it a bit then I let it sit on my hair for about 5 mins or so bc of the tingles + nutrients then rinse, and moisturize after. It says to scrub until the exfoliants melt away but I just do it for a bit I don’t over do it- it does lather kind of like a shampoo so I would just scrub til you think it’s enough really.