IGK Low Key Cleansing Walnut Scalp Scrub uploaded by Sammie G.IGK Low Key Cleansing Walnut Scalp Scrub uploaded by Carli P.

BY IGK #30 in Scalp Treatments

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A cooling, soothing scalp scrub to alleviate irritations and purify the scalp and hair. Key benefits:- Cools - Calms - Purifies If you want to know more… Low Key helps to soothe and comfort itchy, flakey scalps due to irritation from heat styling, chemical services, or preexisting sensitivity. It adjusts pH to create a balanced, healthy scalp environment, helping to prevent future irritations. The scrub naturally and effectively clarifies the scalp while calming irritation, leaving it feeling cool, calm, and comfortable. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten.

• I have never heard of a scalp Scrub? What exactly is this suppose...1 Answers
  • I have a very sensitive scalp and tent to dandruff easily. Would ...1 Answers
  • How long do you let this sit in your hair?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Marli M.
Whitehouse, OH
Just tried a sample of this from Sephora recently! It sounded intriguing so I really wanted to test it out. I thought it made my scalp feel very soothed, not dry or itchy at all. I don’t really have dandruff, but I think it helped with my dry scalp. I used it in place of my shampoo, like the instructions recommended and was kind of nervous at first, but it really did feel like it cleaned my hair. The downside of the product for me, was that it required a lot to use it effectively, since I have really thick and long curly hair. I think if I purchased this, I would run out very quickly, and the stuff’s not cheap.
🌟Monica A.
Cleveland, OH
I want to love this product because when you are able to scrub your scalp and roots it works! However, it is nearly impossible to get the large granules anywhere near my scalp. I end up using so much product wasting it on searching for the parts i create to get near the scalp in the shower. I think it would work better on thin short hair. The minty tingle feeling is so refreshing and leaves you feeling clean when I have had luck with it.
Marilyn P.
Trophy Club, TX
For the longest time, I struggled with both an oily and dry, itchy scalp (so weird and difficult). I used Davines Natural Tech Rebalancing Shampoo with improvement in oiliness, but my scalp was still left itchy, especially with 2nd day hair. When I tried this scalp scrub for the first time, it was like NIGHT and DAY. A little goes a long way, and the formula is soo soothing in the shower and I love the way my scalp feels afterward. The graininess dissolves after scrubbing for a bit, but you still need to rinse very thoroughly to get it all out. The menthol is quite cooling while the coconut oil takes care of my imbalanced moisture levels on my scalp. With this combination, I seriously never had to itch my scalp ONCE, even after a couple of days without washing. I will happily be adding this exfoliating product to my regimen despite the price, and I highly recommend it!
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
I have an extremely dry scalp, and I've struggled with it my entire life. I've tried lots of products, and remedies that usually leave my hair feeling super greasy. I saw that this product had just came out, and when I saw it in stock at Sephora I bought it on impulse because I was really curious after reading some reviews. I must say I'm pleasantly surprised because I used it alone, and while it made my hair a little tangled because I didn't use conditioner, and my hair dreads up even with conditioner my scalp felt super clean, and my hair looked clean without that nasty residue. While it's a little pricey a little goes a long way, and it's not something you use all the time. I think it's definitely worth it, and I'm really impressed with igks products so far.
Lisa E.
slidell, LA
I use this about once a month to exfoliate and cleanse my scalp. It also gets rid of buildup near your roots. I love how well this works. Kind of weird to get accustomed to using something this grainy/scrubby on your scalp, but the granules dissolve once you’ve scrubbed your scalp enough. Product is pricey but lasts a while. My hair has more volume at the roots after I use it.
Christie A.
Boston, MA
I love that this is super soothing on my scalp especially in the dry winter months. it’s also a tad pepperminty which feels relaxing. the only downside is that it’s a little tricky getting ALL the sugar crystals out when you’re trying to rinse your hair. sometimes I find sugar in my hair the next day but still worth it
theredwitch s.
I love this as a once-a-week treatment for your hair that is bombarded by dry shampoo all week (aka mine). It smells amazing and the grit it truely the right size to get in there, so what are the four stars for? This product’s viscosity isn’t right to get into roots. I cut mine with shampoo and it behaves much better!
Tara H.
I really wanted to like this because I love the smell, but I couldn’t get it to work in my super thick hair. I just could not get the product on my scalp. I have been suffering from dandruff/itchiness and really thought this may help. I only have a deluxe sample size and I’m trying to find another way to use it up.
Tamara J.
I love IGK Low Key Cleansing Walnut Scalp Scrub!  It smells amazing - so minty fresh - and also makes my scalp feel super refreshed!   I love how soft and clean my hair feels after I use it, too!   This is definitely an amazing product that I plan to continue purchasing in the future!
LAUREN C.
I LOVE this scrub! I have never used a product like this before! I suffer from psoriasis on my scalp and this scrub did wonders! I am constantly dry and flaky. I saw a huge difference after one use. Yes, this product is expensive, but it is well worth the price!
Danny m.
Who will be willing to try this hair scrub aswell?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
How long do you let this sit in your hair?
Angela H.
Saint Louis, MO
My skin, even on my scalp, is extremely sensitive. Does anyone know if this might be in any way irritating?
Ashley C.
Brooklyn
Did this cause any extra dandruff or drying?
Tara C.
Dallas, TX
Does this work well for super dry scalp?