BY IGK

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A cooling, soothing scalp scrub to alleviate irritations and purify the scalp and hair. Key benefits:- Cools - Calms - Purifies If you want to know more… Low Key helps to soothe and comfort itchy, flakey scalps due to irritation from heat styling, chemical services, or preexisting sensitivity. It adjusts pH to create a balanced, healthy scalp environment, helping to prevent future irritations. The scrub naturally and effectively clarifies the scalp while calming irritation, leaving it feeling cool, calm, and comfortable. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten.

• I have never heard of a scalp Scrub? What exactly is this suppose...1 Answers
  • I have a very sensitive scalp and tent to dandruff easily. Would ...1 Answers
  • How long do you let this sit in your hair?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have an extremely dry scalp, and I've struggled with it my entire life. I've tried lots of products, and remedies that usually leave my hair feeling super greasy. I saw that this product had just came out, and when I saw it in stock at Sephora I bought it on impulse because I was really curious after reading some reviews. I must say I'm pleasantly surprised because I used it alone, and while it made my hair a little tangled because I didn't use conditioner, and my hair dreads up even with conditioner my scalp felt super clean, and my hair looked clean without that nasty residue. While it's a little pricey a little goes a long way, and it's not something you use all the time. I think it's definitely worth it, and I'm really impressed with igks products so far.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this brand and have used many of their other products and was excited to try their Walnut Scalp Scrub. .I have tried a scalp scrub before from a different brand but couldn't wait to try this one. And just as I thought it was amazing. .it left my hair and scalp so soft and smooth without any leftover residue. I usally use the scalp scrub right after I dye my hair to be sure that I dont leave behind any dye on my scalp. And as with the other IGK Products I have tried it was incredible. I definitely recommend that you give it a try. This product is a keeper.
Dilven S.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Incredible products. This salt-free scrub leaves my scalp feeling incredibly clean but not overly-dry like other salt-based exfoliators.. The cooling effect is wonderful. Would recommend squeezing the products into your fingers then massaging into your scalp so you get directly into the scalp.
Rehana R.
Rehana R.
randolph, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is ESSENTIAL if you have any kind of dandruff, psoriasis, or flakey dry scalp. It's so cooling and soothing, really aids with itch. It clears away all my flakes and makes my hair feel so much fuller and thicker. It is pricey, but a little goes a long way.
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product nice packaging is good affordable price my is curly but its good I recommend to other its nice easy to apply I like it this product was it effective and I would like to buy again nice packaging am satisfied I recommend to other its nice
Toni K.
Toni K.
West point, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously a great scrub for the scalp. I find that the grit that the scrub has leaves my scalp super clean and of course it smells amazing. Igk is seriously one of my favorite brands and I have not found anything that I have hated from them.
Lisandra R.
Lisandra R.
Tampa , FL
Se los recomiendo mucho a las personas con piel grasa es buenísimo , y es lo mejor que he probado se los recomiendo no se van a arrepentir de usarlo es lo mejor
sydney s.
sydney s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely in LOVE! My hair is super soft. Just make sure you let your hair sit under running water to really get wet before applying. Then more and more water to lather up. Will definitely be getting again!
stephanie e.
stephanie e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a deluxe size when i ordered some shampoo and conditioner and it really does the job. It smells good and made my time cut in half
lear33431Rosmira H.
lear33431Rosmira H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Estaba tan asustado al intentar esto al principio porque tenía miedo de que me rompiera la piel y que nunca sacaría todas las partículas. Gracias a Dios que fui por delante y probamos de todos modos! Esto tiene un gel como la consistencia y las partículas exfoliantes se funden / se disuelven con suficiente agua caliente. Mi cuero cabelludo se sentía tan agradable y tingly después, y mi cabello era suave y brillante cuando se secó. Creo que este es un gran producto para usar si desea una sensación realmente fresca después de lavar el cabello y si está tratando de obtener algún crecimiento que suceda ya que estimula su cuero cabelludo
Danny m.
Danny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who will be willing to try this hair scrub aswell?
V S.
V S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you suffer from dandruff from time to time would you recommend using this or does it make it worse ?
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this actually work to get rid of itchy amd flaky scalp?
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How gritty is the texture?
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the purpose of this