BY IGK

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A cooling, soothing scalp scrub to alleviate irritations and purify the scalp and hair. Key benefits:- Cools - Calms - Purifies If you want to know more… Low Key helps to soothe and comfort itchy, flakey scalps due to irritation from heat styling, chemical services, or preexisting sensitivity. It adjusts pH to create a balanced, healthy scalp environment, helping to prevent future irritations. The scrub naturally and effectively clarifies the scalp while calming irritation, leaving it feeling cool, calm, and comfortable. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten.

• I have never heard of a scalp Scrub? What exactly is this suppose...1 Answers
  • I have a very sensitive scalp and tent to dandruff easily. Would ...1 Answers
  • How long do you let this sit in your hair?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have an extremely dry scalp, and I've struggled with it my entire life. I've tried lots of products, and remedies that usually leave my hair feeling super greasy. I saw that this product had just came out, and when I saw it in stock at Sephora I bought it on impulse because I was really curious after reading some reviews. I must say I'm pleasantly surprised because I used it alone, and while it made my hair a little tangled because I didn't use conditioner, and my hair dreads up even with conditioner my scalp felt super clean, and my hair looked clean without that nasty residue. While it's a little pricey a little goes a long way, and it's not something you use all the time. I think it's definitely worth it, and I'm really impressed with igks products so far.
Jeanette V.
Salinas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Picked this up through the Ipsy website for a great deal! Was easy to use and smelled great! Only problem I had with it was that it flaked off easily. Didn't feel as if it applied well to the scalp or actually worked for me.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this smell it’s organic no harsh ingredients at all since I can’t use sulfate because it would make my hair color fade this is amazing and affordable not pricey easy to apply as well satisfied not Dissatisfaction at all
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Incredible products. This salt-free scrub leaves my scalp feeling incredibly clean but not overly-dry like other salt-based exfoliators.. The cooling effect is wonderful. Would recommend squeezing the products into your fingers then massaging into your scalp so you get directly into the scalp.
Rehana R.
Randolph, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is ESSENTIAL if you have any kind of dandruff, psoriasis, or flakey dry scalp. It's so cooling and soothing, really aids with itch. It clears away all my flakes and makes my hair feel so much fuller and thicker. It is pricey, but a little goes a long way.
Cassia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The HG for the hell of scalp psoriasis, and I’ve been looking a LONG time!! Gently lifts your flakes and soothes the plaques/lesions for several days. Don’t shampoo afterwards to let the oils really penetrate your scalp. Only drawback is that, on long or very thick hair, it might take a lot of expensive product to reach the scalp. But I have a straight, fine pixie so it lasts well.
Emerald B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i use this stuff only a few times a month. i got it from Ipsy. the walnup scrub isnt too harsh on my hair but i think i could get by with using a itchy scalp shampoo and some tee tree oi,l.
Jeniffer G.
Fort Bragg, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! I use this about once a week or once every other week. It keeps my scalp nice and clean. I love the smell and the minty sensation when I use it. I have extremely long hair, it’s about to the mid rear. It is very difficult to keep such long hair really healthy year round and IGK is my go to for scalp and mask treatments. I ❤️ IGK!
Alex M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair had so much bounce and life after this! No cleansing or detox shampoo has given me the results I've gotten from this, or any IGK product for that matter.  Thanks, IGK for the best hair products on the market that leave you looking like you just left the salon!
sydney s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely in LOVE! My hair is super soft. Just make sure you let your hair sit under running water to really get wet before applying. Then more and more water to lather up. Will definitely be getting again!
Danny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who will be willing to try this hair scrub aswell?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do you let this sit in your hair?
Angela H.
High Ridge, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin, even on my scalp, is extremely sensitive. Does anyone know if this might be in any way irritating?
Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it worth the price?
Ashley C.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this cause any extra dandruff or drying?