IGK Laid-Back Defrizz And Anti-Static Spray 5 oz uploaded by Viola C.

BY IGK

A spray to smooth over flyways in a flash for a sleek finish. Frizz from the beach? Static from the blizzard? Laid-Back provides the perfect amount of moisture and control with an amazing textured finish to erase static or damp hair to calm frizz. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product contains the IGK Miami scent: lush, vibrant notes of guava, coconut water, pink lotus, midnight violet, and vanilla. Formulated without gluten, mineral oil, and petroleum, it is vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Paige B.
Sacramento , CA
IGK...man oh man. Their social media says it all...style, beauty, and a great product. First of all they have the catchiest names for their products...and they are my guilty pleasure. One of my favorite things about this anti-frizz spray is that it ACTUALLY WORKS DUH.. but it does its job without making my hair feel extremely heavy from all the product in it. It also freshens up my hair so there is no need for dry shampoo. Lastly..they fill their products to the top unlike most brands who leave lots of empty space in their cans. IGK is built to last and not break the bank.
LAUREN C.
I was hoping that this product would be so much better than it was!!! I’m a huge IGK fan, but I was disappointed with this product. I used it before it was pulled out of Sephora and I thought it was very messy! Not only was it messy but it made my hair tangled. I have very long hair so I’m sure I’m not the only one who’s experienced this. The colors were beautiful though. I was I like it more!IGK Sutro Ombre Color Spray 5 oz
Corey M.
At this point I'm convinced that IGK cant make a product I won't love. I have thick, naturally straight hair but lately no matter what I do, I get terrible flyways and my hair gets frizzy and poofy by the end of the day. I also am guilty of heat-styling very regularly which doesnt help. When I say that this product changes all of that, I'm not exaggerating. My hair stays smooth and shiny ALL day - over 10 hours. I think it even added some much needed texture and grip on the ends to help my waves stay intact throughout a long day. I have tried so many products to control the frizz and I am always disappointed. Not this time, Laid-back delivers!!!!
BRITTANY C.
Beachwood, NJ
Works like a dream! I use it after blowing out my hair and INSTANTLY TAKES OUT FRIZZ AND STATIC! I highly recommend this product for winter and summer ! Easily my top 5 favorite hair products
Susan Y.
Lakewood , CA
Love this product I have very curly hair this spray helps to tame it, a little pricey but good and effective! First time trying smells great! Would recommend, will rebuy!
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
This is the only product I have EVER seen on the market actually marketed as an “anti-static” spray! This stuff is amazing! My hair gets SUPER static-y mostly during the winter. This stuff actually helps me control that static and I can keep my hair down instead of always having to put it up because it’s flying everywhere! This stuff was an absolute life saver!!!
Lindsay K.
Tonawanda
The smell is amazing, and it’s a product I use all year round. In the winter, it tames down any static from the drier air. In the summer, it fights all frizz due to the humidity. Either season, I can spray my hair in the morning and the product does it’s job throughout the entire day.
Nicole M.
Tulare, CA
It works! I've tested on multiple clients and it actually hold true to what it says it does, even on my own hair I feel a difference using it then going into cold foggy weather
Hope S.
Does exactly what the name of the product says it will. Helps keep my frizziness and fly sways down while still helping my hair maintain hold. Never gets stiff or crunchy, the smell is great (like all of their products) and leaves my hair smooth.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
My sister bought this and I had to try it it really works good and hair won't get fuzzy and no stiffness, if you want your hair down must try now my sister has to buy a new one lol
Jena C.
Does this work on wet hair?
Brooke M.
Does anyone know if this really works and for how long ? Can I only apply once
Linz G.
Does anyone know how well this works? I get pretty static/frizzy hair when its cold out.
Anna N.
Is this worth the 29$? Does it work on very thin fine hair?
Alex C.
I love the packaging, but what is the scent like?