IGK Laid-Back Defrizz And Anti-Static Spray 5 oz uploaded by Viola C.

BY IGK

A spray to smooth over flyways in a flash for a sleek finish. Frizz from the beach? Static from the blizzard? Laid-Back provides the perfect amount of moisture and control with an amazing textured finish to erase static or damp hair to calm frizz. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product contains the IGK Miami scent: lush, vibrant notes of guava, coconut water, pink lotus, midnight violet, and vanilla. Formulated without gluten, mineral oil, and petroleum, it is vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Paige B.
Sacramento, CA
IGK...man oh man. Their social media says it all...style, beauty, and a great product. First of all they have the catchiest names for their products...and they are my guilty pleasure. One of my favorite things about this anti-frizz spray is that it ACTUALLY WORKS DUH.. but it does its job without making my hair feel extremely heavy from all the product in it. It also freshens up my hair so there is no need for dry shampoo. Lastly..they fill their products to the top unlike most brands who leave lots of empty space in their cans. IGK is built to last and not break the bank.
★Lorena A.
I love this spray! It’s pulls back all the frizz really fast and super easily. It’s so easy to apply and goes into your hair really nicely! I would recommend not putting to much so your hair doesn’t look greasy. I love this product and will definitely be buying it again and i definitely recommend this product to anyone with untrainable frizz!
Corey M.
At this point I'm convinced that IGK cant make a product I won't love. I have thick, naturally straight hair but lately no matter what I do, I get terrible flyways and my hair gets frizzy and poofy by the end of the day. I also am guilty of heat-styling very regularly which doesnt help. When I say that this product changes all of that, I'm not exaggerating. My hair stays smooth and shiny ALL day - over 10 hours. I think it even added some much needed texture and grip on the ends to help my waves stay intact throughout a long day. I have tried so many products to control the frizz and I am always disappointed. Not this time, Laid-back delivers!!!!
Lauren C.
I was hoping that this product would be so much better than it was!!! I’m a huge IGK fan, but I was disappointed with this product. I used it before it was pulled out of Sephora and I thought it was very messy! Not only was it messy but it made my hair tangled. I have very long hair so I’m sure I’m not the only one who’s experienced this. The colors were beautiful though. I was I like it more!IGK Sutro Ombre Color Spray 5 oz
BRITTANY C.
Beachwood, NJ
Works like a dream! I use it after blowing out my hair and INSTANTLY TAKES OUT FRIZZ AND STATIC! I highly recommend this product for winter and summer ! Easily my top 5 favorite hair products
Brittany A.
Saint Petersburg
I really wanted to love this and be blown away by it, but sadly I wasn’t. Maybe it’s just my hair, as I haven’t tried it on clients in the salon yet. It smells amazing. And it did help with a little bit of static I had, but not too much with the frizz. It’s not heavy which is good if you have fine hair and don’t want it getting weighed down.
Raquel H.
albuquerque
This does a great job at defrizzing my hair without weighing it down or making it feel sticky. I love that I can use the product on dry, styled hair and don’t have to worry about making my hair look greasy or dirty. It is a little more pricy but you got a lot of product and don’t need a lot, so will last for months!
Susan Y.
Lakewood , CA
Love this product I have very curly hair this spray helps to tame it, a little pricey but good and effective! First time trying smells great! Would recommend, will rebuy!
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
This is the only product I have EVER seen on the market actually marketed as an “anti-static” spray! This stuff is amazing! My hair gets SUPER static-y mostly during the winter. This stuff actually helps me control that static and I can keep my hair down instead of always having to put it up because it’s flying everywhere! This stuff was an absolute life saver!!!
Cristina G.
First, their packaging is always on point. Second love the name of this product. Third, I don’t frizz much except for dem baby hairs in the front. Don’t have to worry about this anymore. On the days that I do dry my hair, this product leaves great sheen and no balloon going to get attached to me! Lol. Honey, the smell...out of the world!!!!
Jena C.
Does this work on wet hair?
Brooke M.
Does anyone know if this really works and for how long ? Can I only apply once
Linz G.
Does anyone know how well this works? I get pretty static/frizzy hair when its cold out.
Anna N.
Is this worth the 29$? Does it work on very thin fine hair?
Alex C.
Staff
I love the packaging, but what is the scent like?