BY IGK

A dry shampoo designed to boost volume and body while leaving tousled, touchable texture. You want your hair to stand out, not your styling products, and this truly invisible, revolutionary formula blends into hair without leaving a trace of residue. Great for all hair types, it cleanses but also softens, hydrates, and offers antioxidant properties. Volcanic ash contains exfoliating properties to cleanse and purify, while ginger root extract softens and adds shine to hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product provides a cooling sensation to the scalp and slight volume to the roots when applied. After applying, lightly massage scalp with fingers to maximize cleansing and soothing effects. It contains the IGK Los Angeles scent: a refreshingly bright arrangement of bergamont, lemon zest, mimosa, heliotrope, and black amber. Formulated without mineral oil, petroleum, and gluten, it is vegan, cruelty-free, and color safe with UV protection.

• What type of scent does this dry shampoo have? I currentl...1 Answers
  • Does this leave behind white residue like most dry shampo...1 Answers
  • Is this actually invisible? I hate the white casts that m...1 Answers
Chelsey B.
This product has a great scent. However, with having blonde hair I like to have a dry shampoo that leaves more of a powdery residue in my hair to soak up natural oils. This is great for people that do not have overly oily hair.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
LLOOOOVE this dry shampoo! It works wonders and leaves my hair feeling both clean but also volumized! It’s perfect for someone who has oil here on the second day or someone with more normal hair on the third or fourth day
TIffany E.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: IGK Jet Lag Invisible Dry Shampoo 6.3 oz more...
This stuff is like spraying gasoline in your hair. The only time I use this is in an extremely oily situation. But user beware kind of thing. It’s too strong for everyday. This is last day dry shampoo!!! So Drying.
Anastasia B.
Review for: IGK Jet Lag Invisible Dry Shampoo 6.3 oz/ 178.6 g, IGK Jet Lag Invisible Dry Shampoo Mini 1.25 oz/ 60 mL more...
My absolute favorite dry shampoo, I have dark brown hair and since this is invisible it’s PERFECT!! And I love that it comes in a travel size:) also gives you volume so sometimes I use it instead of hair spray!
Christy M.
Plano, TX
Love the scent, and it leaves absolutely no powdery color behind. It comes out clear and never changes. It also leaves behind a fair amount of grit and grip, so it’s perfect for fine Hair and in day 1 washes.
Morielle C.
brooklyn
Purchased at: Sephora
Best dry shampoo I’ve ever used. Smells amazing. Great packaging. I spray it into my roots and section pieces of hair and spray. It really soaked up all the oil and made it look as if I’ve just done my hair. Would recommend.
Wesley S.
Blasdell , NY
Review for: IGK Jet Lag Invisible Dry Shampoo 1.25 oz/ 60 mL more...
Totally invisible so works well on any color hair! The smell is pretty and subtle compared to other brands. Depending on the amount I touch my hair or my daughter plays with my hair at night, I can go 3-4 days without washing.
Chrissy D.
california
The best dry shampoo I have ever used! I wish I could give it more than 5 stars because it’s THAT GOOD. This is the only dry shampoo I’ve ever used that is not powdery and does not leave any white residue in your hair. It is invisible but does the job. Absorbs the grease and oil so well and smells amazing!
Elle M.
I love this product! It does a great job of absorbing any oiliness. It also does a great job of adding volume. The smell is nice as well. I like that you can’t see it like you do with other brands there is no white cast.
Elise B.
West Milford, NJ
I LOVE THIS DRY SHAMPOO. It is truly invisible and not powdery on the air. I have dark hair and I can spray this directly on my visible roots. It smells good and I will alwayssss re buy this. 100 %
Lucia K.
Williamstown, NJ
I have dark brown hair and always have a problem with seeing the dry shampoo in my roots even with a brown one I purchased....has anyone had a problem with this product I would really like to give it a try!?!
Jaqueline P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How good is this product? I have really soft virgin hair and trying to find a dry shampoo that will actually give volume to my hair is hard.
Tina T.
Scranton , PA
I have dark, greasy hair. I usually use dry shampoo for some texture even when I wash it. I can't find a dry shampoo that doesn't leave your hair with a white tone or stiff. Does this product not have that? I could really use a good dry shampoo.
Emily A.
Gulfport, MS
How does this smell? Is it really invisible or is there a white cast after spraying?
Sarah O.
Is this actually invisible? I hate the white casts that most dry shampoos leave!