IGK Jet Lag Invisible Dry Shampoo 6.3 oz uploaded by Dhara P.IGK Jet Lag Invisible Dry Shampoo 6.3 oz uploaded by Mary G.IGK Jet Lag Invisible Dry Shampoo 6.3 oz uploaded by Mary G.

BY IGK #86 in Dry Shampoo

A dry shampoo designed to boost volume and body while leaving tousled, touchable texture. You want your hair to stand out, not your styling products, and this truly invisible, revolutionary formula blends into hair without leaving a trace of residue. Great for all hair types, it cleanses but also softens, hydrates, and offers antioxidant properties. Volcanic ash contains exfoliating properties to cleanse and purify, while ginger root extract softens and adds shine to hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product provides a cooling sensation to the scalp and slight volume to the roots when applied. After applying, lightly massage scalp with fingers to maximize cleansing and soothing effects. It contains the IGK Los Angeles scent: a refreshingly bright arrangement of bergamont, lemon zest, mimosa, heliotrope, and black amber. Formulated without mineral oil, petroleum, and gluten, it is vegan, cruelty-free, and color safe with UV protection. see more...

• How does this work for oily hair?!1 Answers
  • I have been a big fan of Batiste dry shampoo for a long time. But...1 Answers
  • What type of scent does this dry shampoo have? I currently use th...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jock G.
Review for: IGK Jet Lag Invisible Dry Shampoo 6.3 oz
I've tried almost every dry shampoo on the market and this is the only one I'll ever buy again. I lightly spray the roots and brush through my hair a couple of times and my hair is back in tip top shape with no grease. I can easily get an extra 2 days in without having to wash my hair.This product does it's job, but I do not like the scent. My last bottle of dry shampoo was the Rusk Invisible Dry Shampoo and I think I got spoiled to how wonderful it smelled- I rarely wore perfume and always got compliments on the scent. When I ran out, I wanted to try something new so I decided to try IGK. Like I said above, it fulfills it's purpose- it absorbs grease and helps hair look clean again- but it does sometimes leave the infamous white mist in your hair, and it smells kind of chemically. I have already ordered another bottle of my old favorite to replace it.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
Review for: IGK Jet Lag Invisible Dry Shampoo 6.3 oz
I'm not a fan of washing my hair daily, not only because it strips your hair of its natural oils, but also because my hair is thick and it usually takes a while on its own to dry, and I'm not a fan of applying heat to my hair on a daily basis to speed up the drying process.

Having said that, I love this dry shampoo to prolong the freshness of my blowout, it's invisible, lightweight and smells fabulous too.

It's a little bit pricey than my former brand, but this one has better ingredients and it performs better than the other brands I've tried.
Claire R.
Review for: IGK Jet Lag Invisible Dry Shampoo 6.3 oz
I can't get enough of this dry shampoo. It doesn't leave a single trace of white residue and it makes my hair smell powdery and fresh. I highly recommend this to anyone with hair that easily gets oily.
Kingk R.
Sanger, CA
Review for: IGK Jet Lag Invisible Dry Shampoo 6.3 oz
I love this product' it one of the best to use for hair. I totally recommend this to family and friends
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: IGK Jet Lag Invisible Dry Shampoo 6.3 oz
I've tried lots of different dry shampoos from drugstore to high end brands. I've now decided this is the holy grail of all dry shampoos. It's totally invisible regardless of where you spray it. It also gives volume and works for styling your hair. I had fixed my hair in the morning for a wedding, and during the period after before the reception which was a good 5 hours used this to remove oils and style my hair my boyfriend was like I don't know how it's possible but your hair looks better now than it did when you first fixed it. It's on the pricier end of dry shampoos, but I'm not kidding it's worth every penny.
Holly B.
FAIRFAX, VA
Review for: IGK Jet Lag Invisible Dry Shampoo 6.3 oz
I was a self-diagnosed Drybar addict for their dry shampoo. I went to get a refill, and saw a can that had almost double the amount for only $6 more than the Drybar brand. Guess what? Now I have a new favorite? This stuff leaves NO residue!!! I wore my hair unwashed for 4 days and this did the trick. I really just don't know what else to say other than there's zero residue and this stuff is amazing-with a better cost!!
Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: IGK Jet Lag Invisible Dry Shampoo 6.3 oz, IGK Jet Lag Invisible Dry Shampoo 6.3 oz
I really like this dry shampoo because it is clear rather than other brands that spray out in a white powder.  That being said where this falls a tiny bit short for me is that it smells VERY powdery to me which always makes me a bit self conscious.  It does absorb really well and if Ive had a blowout I can go 5 or so days with just a few sprays at my roots.
Riley B.
indianapolis
BEST DRY SHAMPOO EVER!! Former PHD convert-- this does everything PHD does without leaving any residue. No White stuff, no heavy hold. The can lasts ages and I use it daily. The packaging is beautiful and trendy. Gone through three cans and love it just as much IGK Jet Lag Invisible Dry Shampoo 6.3 oz
Gabriela C.
Euless, TX
Review for: IGK Jet Lag Invisible Dry Shampoo 6.3 oz
I have mix feelings with this product. Pros is that it it does create a white powder finish and Apply's like a a texture spray. Cons is that sometimes when I apply it I see shine still unless I apply a lot. I will probably not buy it again and try something new
Lauren C.
Anna, TX
Review for: IGK Jet Lag Invisible Dry Shampoo 6.3 oz
This is a great dry shampoo ! I typically would never spend this on dry shampoo because I have an $8 dollar one that works perfect however ; this stuff also gives you awesome volume and smells amazing !
Lucia K.
Williamstown, NJ
I have dark brown hair and always have a problem with seeing the dry shampoo in my roots even with a brown one I purchased....has anyone had a problem with this product I would really like to give it a try!?!
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
How good is this product? I have really soft virgin hair and trying to find a dry shampoo that will actually give volume to my hair is hard.
Tina T.
Scranton , PA
I have dark, greasy hair. I usually use dry shampoo for some texture even when I wash it. I can't find a dry shampoo that doesn't leave your hair with a white tone or stiff. Does this product not have that? I could really use a good dry shampoo.
Sarah O.
Is this actually invisible? I hate the white casts that most dry shampoos leave!
Natalia B.
Houston , TX
I have been a big fan of Batiste dry shampoo for a long time. But since I got the #IGKHair box from influenster, I fell in love with their products so I am thinking about trying this one. Is it as good as Batiste o way better? If it is better, can you tell me why?