BY IGK

A shampoo that brightens blonde, violet, pale pink, lavender, white, or gray tones. Use Instafamous daily to get the silky, workable lengths that get you noticed. Naturally derived pigments work to brighten and counter brassiness while delivering intense shine, softness, and rich dimension. It contains coconut acid, an ultra-gentle cleanser perfect for fine or color treated hair, and naturally derived pigments that work to brighten and counter brassiness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product contains the IGK Los Angeles scent: a refreshingly bright arrangement of bergamont, lemon zest, mimosa, heliotrope, and black amber. Formulated without mineral oil, petroleum, and gluten, it is vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

• Is it a dark purple? I have tried Drybar, Sally's GVP Pur...2 Answers
  • Does this product dry out the hair or have sulfates?1 Answers
  • How long is the recommended leave-in time?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lena A.
Shelton, WA
I have mid back length hair that is bleached often. There is no way to use a dime sized amout to even just to try to wash my roots let alone all may hair. It does leave the hair not so soft so conditioner is a must. It DOES help keep the rusty/yellow color at bay but I do notice my blond is more dull when using this.
Heather C.
Everett, WA
The best purple shampoo. You can use it daily! It extends the life of my color and really works hard to prevent brassiness and oxidation. I follow up with the 30k ft conditioner by them, which smells amazing.
Serenity K.
Syracuse, NY
I've tried different "toning" shampoos and found this one to be similar to a lot of the rest. My hair always has that brassy yellow tone since I go from a medium brown to a bright blonde and this tones it down to a cooler shade. My co-workers always ask if I've had my hair re-colored when I use it. While it does exactly what it says it does, I don't find it to be anything special. I've used the Drybar purple shampoo before and like it slightly better since it's a deeper shade of purple. Worth a try if you haven't experimented with toning shampoos. IGK Instafamous Blonde Shampoo 8 oz
Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
Not a huge fan on this one IGK.  I didnt find that this product lathered at all.  I did find that the blue shampoo prolonged my color but I worried that it didn't actually clean my hair well.  It smells great but I was a bit disappointed in this product.
Sara G.
This was not the blonde shampoo for me at all. It wasn't dark purple enough and it really felt like it didn't lather at all. I needed a lot of the product to help me feel like my hair was clean. I returned it immediately to Sephora. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
Devyn S.
Brooklyn , NY
Great for blonde hair or ombré. Isn’t anything special but I do like this brand of shampoo and conditioner. Somewhat expensive but comparable to bumble and bumble.
Emma M.
Atlanta, GA
I use this blonde shampoo every week, sometimes twice a week. The purple color is super beautiful and it keeps my hair bright and blonde longer. Some blonde shampoos can be too harsh and start making your hair super brittle, but I have not had this problem with this shampoo at all. I'm on my second bottle and love it so freaking much.
Samantha B.
Love this! It works wonders, people noticed right away and told me my hair looked lighter! It smells so good, you don't need a lot so even though it's on the pricier side it lasts a while! Got it as a gift but I will definitely be repurchasing love this 10/10 recommend
May V.
Is it a dark purple? I have tried Drybar, Sally's GVP Purple Shampoo, Joico.
Erica B.
McLean, VA
How long is the recommended leave-in time?
Ashton P.
Sioux Falls, SD
Does this product dry out the hair or have sulfates?