IGK Hot Girls Hydrating Shampoo 8 oz uploaded by kelly m.

BY IGK

A rich, nourishing shampoo to counter the effects of a busy lifestyle. This formula instantly infuses intense hydration to revive overworked, moisture-deprived lengths with a blend of vitamins and moisturizers that deep condition and add luxurious shine. Perfect for heat tool addicts and damaged and colored hair, you'll be left with smooth, shiny, and tamed hair. Litchi extract helps protect hair from pollution damage as well as oxidative stress, while vitamin E conditions the hair making it more lustrous, shinier, and stronger. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product contains the IGK Miami scent: lush, vibrant notes of guava, coconut water, pink lotus, midnight violet, and vanilla. Formulated without gluten, mineral oil, and petroleum, it is vegan, cruelty-free, and color safe with UV protection. see more...

Buy on Sephora
kelly m.
kelly m.
I received this product as a free sample. I thought it smelled very nice and has cute packaging. Good lather and I really loved the conditioner. It make my hair soft and silky. I enjoyed this product!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Vancouver, BC
This shampoo is killing it!! I received it in a sample set along with the IGk Hot Girls Conditioner and I love the stuff! The smell, very important is the perfect light coconut blend that soothes my soul. It works up to a nice lather and I like the way it feels when it's rinsed. Love love love! Will deff buy again and again