IGK Hot Girls Hydrating Shampoo 8 oz uploaded by kelly m.

BY IGK

A rich, nourishing shampoo to counter the effects of a busy lifestyle. This formula instantly infuses intense hydration to revive overworked, moisture-deprived lengths with a blend of vitamins and moisturizers that deep condition and add luxurious shine. Perfect for heat tool addicts and damaged and colored hair, you'll be left with smooth, shiny, and tamed hair. Litchi extract helps protect hair from pollution damage as well as oxidative stress, while vitamin E conditions the hair making it more lustrous, shinier, and stronger. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product contains the IGK Miami scent: lush, vibrant notes of guava, coconut water, pink lotus, midnight violet, and vanilla. Formulated without gluten, mineral oil, and petroleum, it is vegan, cruelty-free, and color safe with UV protection. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Erika D.
Erika D.
Fairfax, VA
Received a free sample and used it three time - enough to know that I absolutely hated this. It wasn't hydrating at all & made my scalp itchy, even. To top it off, it made my hair soooo knotty after my shower. Would not recommend, although it did give a good amount of volume.

The matching conditioner was the only redeeming thing about this set.
Sumer M.
Sumer M.
I received a sample in my Sephora Play box and figured it was "just another" shampoo line. But then I found out it was cruelty free and the scent reminded me of my favorite perfume from Rue 21 (twenty one black). The coconut smell I just love!! I can't wait to have a full size bottle in my shower!
Kiara S.
Kiara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This did nothing for my hair. I have very long, thick hair and this felt like no product was in my hair. It did not become "soapy" and left my hair feeling rough and dry. Wanted to love it but it wasn't for me.
kelly m.
I received this product as a free sample. I thought it smelled very nice and has cute packaging. Good lather and I really loved the conditioner. It make my hair soft and silky. I enjoyed this product!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Vancouver, BC
This shampoo is killing it!! I received it in a sample set along with the IGk Hot Girls Conditioner and I love the stuff! The smell, very important is the perfect light coconut blend that soothes my soul. It works up to a nice lather and I like the way it feels when it's rinsed. Love love love! Will deff buy again and again
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Concord, NC
Don't you hate it when Sephora sends you an amazing shampoo sample then you look it up and it's $25 and the conditioner is $25 and there's no set?! Whyyyyyyyyyy????? IGK Hot Girls Hydrating Shampoo 8 oz
kelly m.
Do you like the smell? I do!