IGK Hot Girls Hydrating Shampoo 8 oz uploaded by kelly m.IGK Hot Girls Hydrating Shampoo 8 oz uploaded by Rossy S.IGK Hot Girls Hydrating Shampoo 8 oz uploaded by Viola C.

BY IGK

A rich, nourishing shampoo to counter the effects of a busy lifestyle. This formula instantly infuses intense hydration to revive overworked, moisture-deprived lengths with a blend of vitamins and moisturizers that deep condition and add luxurious shine. Perfect for heat tool addicts and damaged and colored hair, you'll be left with smooth, shiny, and tamed hair. Litchi extract helps protect hair from pollution damage as well as oxidative stress, while vitamin E conditions the hair making it more lustrous, shinier, and stronger. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product contains the IGK Miami scent: lush, vibrant notes of guava, coconut water, pink lotus, midnight violet, and vanilla. Formulated without gluten, mineral oil, and petroleum, it is vegan, cruelty-free, and color safe with UV protection. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Madisyn C.
W Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a single use sample of this to use in my monthly Sephora subscription box, and Oh my goodness was it amazing!! So hydrating, and game my hair such a soft silky texture. It made post-shower brushing a breeze (when I normally take forever and it hurts a ton to brush through my dry brittle tangles and knots).
Corey M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another amazing product by IGK! I'm waiting to buy the accompanying conditioner until I run out of my current conditioner but even on it's own, this shampoo is a game-changer. It leaves my hair silky smooth, smells amazing and protects against frizz even in the heat and humidity. It's a small bottle but a little really goes a long way so I think it will last longer than I would expect, making the price more reasonable. Yes, it's a bit more than a drug-store option but it really, really delivers on its promises.
Elizabeth C.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Igk has great eye-catching names and packaging. Their range of products is amazing and I really enjoy this shampoo and conditioner from them for my thick long hair. Will definitely purchase again in the future!
Sumer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample in my Sephora Play box and figured it was "just another" shampoo line. But then I found out it was cruelty free and the scent reminded me of my favorite perfume from Rue 21 (twenty one black). The coconut smell I just love!! I can't wait to have a full size bottle in my shower!
Mandie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love love this stuff ! It cleanses my hair really well and doesn’t leave it Weighed down . The best part is it smells like the beach 🏖 ! A little goes a long ways , especially if you have soft water
Erika D.
Fairfax, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received a free sample and used it three time - enough to know that I absolutely hated this. It wasn't hydrating at all & made my scalp itchy, even. To top it off, it made my hair soooo knotty after my shower. Would not recommend, although it did give a good amount of volume.

The matching conditioner was the only redeeming thing about this set.
Shakayla C.
Springdale, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing! Is very hydrating! Leaves the hair feel silky smooth and blow drys so well! I use this after every color service I have done on a client! It’s my go to!
Kiara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did nothing for my hair. I have very long, thick hair and this felt like no product was in my hair. It did not become "soapy" and left my hair feeling rough and dry. Wanted to love it but it wasn't for me.
Aymi H.
St Petersburg , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
After one use this shampoo made my hair feel silky and soft. The smell is so addictive and my boyfriend loves i️t too! It’s a little pricey, but when you colour treat your hair you need to take good care of i️t!
Rossy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo didn't do much for my hair. At the very least it made my hair a bit softer but I dislike the strong scent, which in turn made me dislike the entire product.
Melissa P.
Concord, NC
Don't you hate it when Sephora sends you an amazing shampoo sample then you look it up and it's $25 and the conditioner is $25 and there's no set?! Whyyyyyyyyyy????? IGK Hot Girls Hydrating Shampoo 8 oz
kelly m.
Do you like the smell? I do!